Landwhale got turned off by my big dick bragging

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
She is my looksmatch. I would date her tbh...
Her bio is so typical :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Over, Danish_Retard and 11 others
what a queen

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2854
Girls don’t like guys who brag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Danish_Retard, Hades and 2 others
kind to everyone except

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you must be a legitimate subhuman to be rejected by a fat foid while bragging about your 20cm dick. That should be a gigahalo jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
ofc she can handle 20cm bro thats not even much every girl can handle atleast 25 cm today

kind to everyone except
She later also asked me how tall i am, and wrote something like "you better be taller than 180cm". So i guess she also hates manlets.
Keep in mind that she is 156cm.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
She later also asked me how tall i am, and wrote something like "you better be taller than 180cm". So i guess she also hates manlets.
Keep in mind that she is 156cm.
It is over for my 172

you must be a legitimate subhuman to be rejected by a fat foid while bragging about your 20cm dick. That should be a gigahalo jfl.
I didnt really got rejected. She just dont want to look like a slut. The conversation went a lot longer.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
I didnt really got rejected. She just dont want to look like a slut. The conversation went a lot longer.
you shouldn't even be entertaining her tbh, i hate fat women with a passion and so should you.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 5634, PYT and 1 other person
I would suck her big tits and goom her asshole

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto, Danish_Retard, PrisonMike and 3 others
you shouldn't even be entertaining her tbh, i hate fat women with a passion and so should you.
When you are a low smv guy like me, you have no other choice than begging landwhales for a fuck. She can get a lot hotter guys than me for sex. I know my place in the hierarchy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto, Over, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Nice retard teir message

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Danish_Retard, Carbon Copy and 8 others
Hell no
I wouldn’t even take her out in public
But I would do unspeakable things to her
My Nigga Denzel Washington GIF - MyNigga DenzelWashington TrainingDay -  Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6789
When you are a low smv guy like me, you have no other choice than begging landwhales for a fuck. She can get a lot hotter guys than me for sex. I know my place in the hierarchy.
monkmaxx while focusing on ascending, your actions are literally fueling hypergamy jfl

• +1
I thought higher of you tbh. You're pathetic if you're willing to date a broken and unfixable mentally ill girl like her. The post nut clarity will kick in and you'll be disgusted that you risked impregnating a pansexual, fat, dumb Antifa whore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Gargantuan, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I thought higher of you tbh. You're pathetic if you're willing to date a broken and unfixable mentally ill girl like her. The post nut clarity will kick in and you'll be disgusted that you risked impregnating a pansexual, fat, dumb Antifa whore.
This is my normal competition:

• +1
This is my normal competition:

You can date ugly girls.
But don't date mentally ill girls (pansexual, astrology, Antifa) for your own mental well being and pride.
I'm cringing just thinking about some guy like you really walking in the streets with a whore like her. It's weird and it shouldn't happen, you're only further increasing the problem.
I know it's hard in Germany because there are sooo many tall guys, many even have good faces.
But not many have 20cm. You must be somewhat high T. That's your chance.
But I'd still rather be an incel than to be pathetic enough to give girls like her my attention.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5634
Girls don’t like guys who brag.
cope

im bragging all the time and leaving comments letting girls think i have a big dick all the time and they like it

Man Germany is fucked ngl

She is my looksmatch. I would date her tbh...
Her bio is so typical :lul:

nigga what are you doing smh

I want to lay down in bed and cry for you

how does this not depress you? I would lose sleep over this for many months if not a year atleast.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
this nigha begging for a landwhale. depresses the fuck out of me cause what the fuck

this nigga must be deformed or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Warlow and Deleted member 9852

nigga what are you doing smh

I want to lay down in bed and cry for you

how does this not depress you? I would lose sleep over this for many months if not a year atleast.

Now imagine, i am 26 and dated only girls on this level and lower. Never had a gf or even met a girl i was attracted to. The only time i met average girls, was when i used frauded pictures and then got ghosted and humiliated on dates. Left me traumatized.
With this girl (29 and very overweight) i had the longest sexual relationship of all:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and PYT
Now imagine, i am 26 and dated only girls on this level and lower.
With this girl i had the longest sexual relationship of all:

Bro how bad are you? You have face pics? This genuinely makes me really sad for you

If I were in your shoes rn I'd just lay down and die

If you’re autistic, it could be your autism making her pussy dry.

“i have a big heart”
jfl

I feel you op, disgusting landwhale does not deserve your praise.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Now imagine, i am 26 and dated only girls on this level and lower. Never had a gf or even met a girl i was attracted to. The only time i met average girls, was when i used frauded pictures and then got ghosted and humiliated on dates. Left me traumatized.
With this girl (29 and very overweight) i had the longest sexual relationship of all:

I can relate bro. Been through many similar experiences due to my maxilla. Stay strong 👊
Edit: for fuck sake why did you call her 'hot'? Don't boost an obese bitch's ego like that man

Last edited: