Language shaping ur face?

Incelforeever

Incelforeever

Most high inhibition cortisolmaxxer
Joined
Mar 21, 2025
Posts
15,429
Reputation
25,695
I don’t remember what it’s called but I come to suspect certain languages might be a negative on the way ur face develops. I’ve read about it somewhere and seeing people from different parts the world but the same ethnic/racial group really opened my eyes to that phenomenon
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, enviouss and ihavenightmares
Ive never thought about that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Incelforeever and Erdafritnib
Will speaking Spanish ascend me
 
  • +1
Reactions: scherzo and Incelforeever
  • +1
Reactions: Incelforeever and Erdafritnib
no man chinese is mogger, develops you masseter like crazy and forces you to hard mew
Really? But damn does it sound bad but they do have a permanent n word pass so that’s a positive
 
  • +1
Reactions: scherzo

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
3
Views
24
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Revent
Replies
2
Views
24
Revent
Revent
Matrix88
Replies
7
Views
58
jflmeister
jflmeister
peptidehater22
Replies
3
Views
40
Ibl4meinfras
Ibl4meinfras
peptidehater22
Replies
7
Views
53
Eggbert
Eggbert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top