LanguageMaxxing Is Most Powerful In Japan

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
In Japan gaijin (foreigners) have a bad stereotype of never being able to speak the language so learning Japanese defies this very deeply ingrained stereotype and actually impresses Japanese people.

In China if you speak Chinese the people will pretend they don't understand you (they hate westerners period) but in Japan they would be happy to converse with you.

There are also many Japanese girls that want a gaijin boyfriend to practice their English with. They could be really bad at English but you help them out with your Japanese and form a real relationship.

Japan also has the 3rd biggest economy in the world and is a safe country unlike China you don't have to worry about scams/your life here.

I don't believe there is any other country where learning the language opens up so many opportunities and provides as many advantages as Japan.

You can have a good career and lots of Nip girls that would want to be with you. There is also a very high bar of entry because almost nobody is going to put in the effort required to do this your competition is essentially 0 even more so if you go to cities other than Tokyo (this is completely unnecessary but I'm just making the point you can make it even easier).

Westerners are scared of Japanese because of the meme it's the hardest language and no amount of anime is going to overcome this deeply ingrained fear. It is like math anxiety.

Now when you combine being fluent in Japanese with a cute, soft, high trust boy like me (who Asian girls in the west feel comfortable getting into a car with alone and going somewhere they've never been before) and you put me in Japan than you can make things happen that would be impossible in the west.

This is currently a method only but soon I will personally show you all the results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Foreigners have a bad stereotype because they come to japan wanting to fuck their women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 283 and 11gaijin
This might be true but you can languagemax anywhere tbh.

Its one of those things that incels should tal about more. Location and culturemaxxing. But it never really gets beyond jbw bro or its over if you have to move.

I have had great results spoofing and chatting with japan, china, singapore, hk and south america. Havent tried eastern europe yet but pretty sure it will be the same there. Fact is the west is fucked when it comes to interpersonal relationships. It shouldn't be like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
Foreigners have a bad stereotype because they come to japan wanting to fuck their women.
Yeah this guy is coping way too fucking hard in this thread

• +1

Eh this is overblown. Anywhere with immigrant males has guys wanting to fuck their girls. Its just what guys do tbh. Its like i dont get mad at the immigrant hordes that come to uk and want to fuck our women. It is what it is and its up to the government and people to deal with it.

Besides, most immigrants in any country dont fuck the women. You have to be in the not a loser camp wherever you go. Thats the challenge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697 and Deleted member 6401
This guy gets it

• +1
i mean it depends dude on your looks, japan is a highly wanted area tho, lots of dudes who want to get some tail from there

• +1

If you learn the language you subvert the creepy foreign stereotype.

• +1
Everyone knows about jbw theory lel

• +1
  • +1
I hear ethnics can do well in Eastern Europe

• +1