Laptop screen for Red Light Therapy

yue

yue

Exponent
Your laptop can emit red light (620-740nm). If it didn't this text wouldn't appear red

The only concern of using a laptops red light therapeutically is it not being strong enough. In order to reach the intensity described in most studies of red light therapy it only takes, according to chatgpt, 96 seconds. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926176/

Yes, using your laptop aimed at your face on full brightness with a red image fullscreen, you can replicate these studies in just 96 seconds of use.

Imagine buying a mask for $400 when you already own one.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowiqNormie, acv700, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 4 others
Good shit bhai, in spite of the laptop even working tho, The benefits of red light therapy with any device are questionable.

I accept all copes tho.

Good shit bhai, in spite of the laptop even working tho, The benefits of red light therapy with any device are questionable.

I accept all copes tho.
probably does increase collagen through fibroblasts tbh

• +1
Reactions: aber
High IQ post

Is it the same wavelength as the masks?

Your laptop can emit red light (620-740nm). If it didn't this text wouldn't appear red

The only concern of using a laptops red light therapeutically is it not being strong enough. In order to reach the intensity described in most studies of red light therapy it only takes, according to chatgpt, 96 seconds. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926176/

View attachment 3078578

Yes, using your laptop aimed at your face on full brightness with a red image fullscreen, you can replicate these studies in just 96 seconds of use.

Imagine buying a mask for $400 when you already own one.
Over for the biphasic dose response of rotters

KKjr9b

Added to the list of copes, thank you OP!

I can already see niggas tryna get back to nw1

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Deleted member 44368
But I ll be even more lifefuel for the thread saying than permanently activating nocturnal lighting mode at 60% level with low luminosity of the screen at 50% level max can prevent this unwanted biphasic dose response by diluting the red light spectrum through time as taking into account the reflection rate of white skin and the filtered blue light spectrum causing photoaging, u will then be quite safe from overdosing and detrimental side effects of screen rotting, u can then profit of daily sun exposure wavelenghts or red/nir light ones from a device without worry

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Last edited:
Is it the same wavelength as the masks?
I would assume you could determine the wavelength by the shade of red used. So you should be able to replicate it.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Pussy loser lmao.

Ruin your eyesight light a real man

I would assume you could determine the wavelength by the shade of red used. So you should be able to replicate it.
U cant replictae NIR spectrum like 850 nm too, so sun or devices are def needed

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• Love it
Reactions: aids
Go out in the fucking sun you fucking retarded moron get tf out of your basement fuck you mean laptop screen for "red light therapy' when you can go outside and get a fuck ton of other benifits from the sun why the fuck is this forum so retarded

Can u convert 1s laptop screen to 1s professional led mask intensity?

Go out in the fucking sun you fucking retarded moron get tf out of your basement fuck you mean laptop screen for "red light therapy' when you can go outside and get a fuck ton of other benifits from the sun why the fuck is this forum so retarded
calm down 0.5 rep ratio, read the post above you

Can u convert 1s laptop screen to 1s professional led mask intensity?
A laptop screen typically has a max brightness measured in nits, usually 300 nits.

A laptop screen typically has a max brightness measured in nits, usually 300 nits.
What about the led mask used in studies?

Phones have like 1000+ so those would probably be better then

And reducinc the distance will be more efficient too ig

• +1
Reactions: yue