Large Frontal Bone: Key to Looking Aggressive/Masculine

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
It’s what separates a guy who looks like his face is melting into itself from a guy whose face is daring you to punch:

67D21622 84C8 4C52 8DE2 698AC9B8677C
AE78D89A 838A 4295 93B4 D69EF00E589F

This will obviously lead to a forward grown splancho with longer zygomatic arches and mandibles.

7B0F09EB FD73 4B12 ADE2 1901404ACB29
04F5CC59 8F8F 40B3 8653 E8486FA2D319

C83D39D7 8B05 46AC A3E7 21A4820ECFA4
0A1E3DE2 31D3 44BF 8E57 4E1F7D1F7F17

Reminder that having a weak splancho does not mean you are recessed as long as your lips and chin are in an appropriate position. It just means you have a weak frontal bone due to bad neurocranium structure. If that’s the case, Bimax will not give you the aggressive, forward grown look you desire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Agendum, It'snotover and 6 others
It’s what separates a guy who looks like his face is melting into itself from a guy whose face is daring you to punch:

View attachment 701359View attachment 701360
This will obviously lead to a forward grown splancho with longer zygomatic arches and mandibles.

View attachment 701366View attachment 701367
View attachment 701374View attachment 701373

Reminder that having a weak splancho does not mean you are recessed as long as your lips and chin are in an appropriate position. It just means you have a weak frontal bone due to bad neurocranium structure. If that’s the case, Bimax will not give you the aggressive, forward grown look you desire.
Do I have a large front bone?

Attachments

• photo_2020-07-04_02-09-14.jpg
    photo_2020-07-04_02-09-14.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 105
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Britishlooksmaxxer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and razerftw
0a1e3de2-31d3-44bf-8e57-4e1f7d1f7f17-jpeg.701373

tumblr_mrqco7HBcH1qadupho1_400.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 7 others
Do I have a large front bone?
long ramus, decent forward growth, good browridge. Getting a more muscular neck and a hairtransplant will be a huge improvement for you.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
long ramus, decent forward growth, good browridge. Getting a more muscular neck and a hairtransplant will be a huge improvement for you.
He doesn’t have a long ramus.

• JFL
Reactions: razerftw
My neck is 40 cm (15,7 inch), what would be ideal?
My hair is already better, I am on Finasteride, RU, Minox, Dermapen. But will do a transplant after my hair stabilizes.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
My hair is already better, I am on Finasteride, RU, Minox, Dermapen. But will do a transplant after my hair stabilizes.
mine is 40cm non flexed as well, but I have a peanut skull, so it looks not that small in comparison. 40cm is otherwise pretty small

• +1
dude his gonial angle is almost 90 degrees, how is that not the result of a long ramus
F7647AA1 3D66 4DEE 85BA E5A58AB8C7B5

His gonial angle is not close to 90 and ramus length doesn’t determine gonial angle.

• +1
View attachment 701531
His gonial angle is not close to 90 and ramus length doesn’t determine gonial angle.
it is close to 90degrees compared to almost everybody else. And obv ramus length determines gonial angle. in the sense that if you have a long ramus you will certainly have a small gonial angle (closer to 90degrees)

• +1
it is close to 90degrees compared to almost everybody else. And obv ramus length determines gonial angle. in the sense that if you have a long ramus you will certainly have a small gonial angle (closer to 90degrees)
“His gonial angle is lower than most” is not “his gonial angle is almost 90 degrees”. I might agree with the first, but the second is ridiculous.

I don’t know what you’re defining as a low gonial angle. “Closer to 90 degrees” is obviously vague as you’re not saying what it’s closer than.

In general, 110-120 is considered low. 120-125 is medium. 130 and above is high.

Below 110 gets progressively more comical and a 90 degree angle looks absolute dogshit.

• +1
“His gonial angle is lower than most” is not “his gonial angle is almost 90 degrees”. I might agree with the first, but the second is ridiculous.

I don’t know what you’re defining as a low gonial angle. “Closer to 90 degrees” is obviously vague as you’re not saying what it’s closer than.

In general, 110-120 is considered low. 120-125 is medium. 130 and above is high.

Below 110 gets progressively more comical and a 90 degree angle looks absolute dogshit.
And, as long as your gonial angle is within the 110-130 range (normal), ramus length won’t determine it. If your ramus grows longer naturally, the lower border of your mandible moves lower as it’s attached to it, and your entire jaw gets bigger. The slope is still the same, only the vertical projection changes.

• +1
And, as long as your gonial angle is within the 110-130 range (normal), ramus length won’t determine it. If your ramus grows longer naturally, the lower border of your mandible moves lower as it’s attached to it, and your entire jaw gets bigger. The slope is still the same, only the vertical projection changes.
Even people with extremely low angles like 95-100 can have short ramuses, because the Ramus length doesn’t change the slope of the mandible body. Usually, however, they have taller ramuses as ramus height and gonial angle are correlated (not causal).

I have 113 it seems, so it's pretty low.

Attachments

• angle.png
    angle.png
    892.8 KB · Views: 61
Cope

High t features is high t agreesive face

Not just one bone retard Jfl

• JFL
0A1E3DE2 31D3 44BF 8E57 4E1F7D1F7F17

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
For what the transplant?

• +1
  • +1
Do you think its worth it? thinking abut doing the same since i am nw2
I think yes, since it's not so intrusive, like when you are adding density (which might affect nearby hair follicles).

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Did someone say warrior skull
7FA632B4 236C 421F B62B 56E0FF4CB793

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and razerftw
I think yes, since it's not so intrusive, like when you are adding density (which might affect nearby hair follicles).
i am just afraid of unnatural looking result or shitty density (since you cant transplant hair in natural density)

• +1
An accurate measurement shows your angle is at least 120, probably a bit more:

6921696D 0D0C 44C3 9ADF E860A1A7A676

View attachment 701359View attachment 701360

View attachment 701366View attachment 701367
View attachment 701374View attachment 701373

Its likely that its high set frontal bone, not inflated sinus cavities. You're pretty close to one of my proposed ideas though.

Im gonna copypaste one of my older messages that I think is useful->>>>

Too much foreward growth of the face itself without the cranial bone support leads to downswinging. Imagine having a single shelf on the wall and the dry wall screws are getting bent from the weight on the "foreward grown" front end, this is your face without adequate "wall" support. Your poor sphenoid angle basically makes your face swing downwards. Long face syndrome indicates this failure of foreward grown face (foreward grown doesnt always mean anteface.)

U63fiyIaoSn3pNbW.full

Why am I talking about the face? Because everything is involved in the sphenoid angle. If the maxilla (the buttress that supports the zygos) is sunken down from downswinging there is more sagging skin that doesnt tighten the eye area (bottom eye support.) Basically when you have the bone support of having a better sphenoid angle your midface ratio becomes more compact.

So you dont actually need more foreward growth, you need more bone support.

I made a rough simulation of what my profile would look like without adding any bone and just slightly changing the angle of the sphenoid. Foreward growth is really just compact face, all features are compacted. Its not like its pulled foreward like a facepuller which probably misses the point of what foreward growth is perceived as. Orthodontists suggest NOT to facepull because it can make overbites worse (because it pulls in same downward angle which does not favors for an already long face.)

My proposal is force added to the pterygoid plate to ROTATE it a few degrees BACKWARD and UPWARD while having a habitually erect vertebral column. I would call the pterygoid the nails that hold up the shelf (like the image.) Why the backwards part? Closing the distance of space between poorly supported bone = insurance against downswinging.

I think the mewers were hoping that by expanding the rear palate (Where it connects to pterygoid/maxilla) it would by proxy affect the sphenoid angle but it only helps it one-dimensionally. There could be a way to skip the palate-middleman and add force to the pyerygoid directly which might affect the sphenoid indirectly. I dont think we'll have easy access to the sphenoid core any time soon.

Red = simulated

In this simulation you can see that I created a kind of anteface without any pulling and the eye sockets are slightly more compact along with all other features. The surface area of soft tissues would be more generously distributed. Skin would be pulled similar to a facelift, a procedure which seems to unintentionally simulate what good lateral bone support would be (to distribute more skin over a larger surface area) thus pulling the at skin surrounding the lateral canthus. Just try pulling the skin there.

If mm on the facial bones are miles on the face, then mm of sphenoid angle will be like tectonic plates of the face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Its likely that its high set frontal bone, not inflated sinus cavities. You're pretty close to one of my proposed ideas though.
Rotated +projected/low set frontal bone with inflated sinus cavities for consequent glabellar growth is ideal

As the face gets more vertical (overly large cranial base angle) the frontal eminences recede the person tilts there head up to breathe.
0d15b66f8043241a732940adeb93c80eb5702b76.png

In your words to what extent does the cranial base form affect the frontal bone?

Also that "curved frontal bone toward the temples" also has to do with it, look at the difference in forehead width
db07e5ab0e42ba5f42ae14a1446992ab5c8b724f.jpg
1516624556407.png

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, flippasav and Agendum