large over dominating sclera and high pfl = life

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
high pfl = striking

the cat has striking eyes due to tiny high set pupils, which are seen easily due to the colored iris
this isn't what human eyes should look like, but something similar to this is striking and looks predatory

map-119240-w524.jpg

lorenzo's is similar, he has a very wide pfl and his pupil and iris are high set but he has sclera, humans are supposed to have sclera or they look weird
he has wide pfl but his lack of undereye support is giving his scleral show, but that's a different story

Levi-Ackerman.webp

anime guy with insanely wide pfl and a lot of white sclera

1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpeg

COD incel with barely any visible sclera, looks like a dog

de42hjo-c65c396d-3338-425e-b487-73df843362ca.jpg

cutecel anime guy with no sclera

Some researchers believe that the white sclera of the human eye may have evolved to make it easier for other individuals to detect the direction of our gaze.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deprived, AscendingHero and 8 others
another thread proving i mog, based ngl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Mewton, bugeye and 4 others
I literally want to get rid of this subhuman shit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305_003342_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305_003342_Snapchat.jpg
    987.4 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I literally want to get rid of this subhuman shit
Same, eye area is preventing me from being a legit changlite+ and female appeal imo

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Deepraj7 and Deleted member 17345
  • +1
how is scela show a halo lol
Scleral show can only be compensated with a good, long PFL imo. Scleral show with short PFL will make your eyes shaped like a flat-earther's nightmare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17345 and twilight
  • Hmm...
true
Artworks 000186807627 k3rw5d t500x500

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 21531
Download
Kai Chisaki before becoming a villain

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
non retarded observation. congrats.

stblackops is so ugly it makes me angry just having to see him. it's literally painful. and the pain isn't something additional. it's literally part of his appearance. jfl at reddit gaslighters pretending looking like that would be acceptable

You need an insane pfl and coloring to get away with sclera, my eyes help contrast my feminine traits.
20230311 203642

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo
@Dr. Bruh thoughts?

@Dr. Bruh thoughts?
PFL to PFW is more important than PFL in absolute numbers although high PFL is good. Also lorenzo has bad eyes he has recessed upper maxilla. Opry and Barrett have best eyes probably.

lifefuel for @Vain786

PFL to PFW is more important than PFL in absolute numbers although high PFL is good. Also lorenzo has bad eyes he has recessed upper maxilla. Opry and Barrett have best eyes probably.
I've morphed lorenzo with a better upper he still has that striking sclera look

the point is a small iris and overdominating sclera is striking

lifefuel for @Vain786
it doesn't do shit for him the rest of his face looks like shit

high trust eyebrows, nct, brown

sclera exposure is more of a dark triad trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
high pfl = striking

View attachment 2103086
the cat has striking eyes due to tiny high set pupils, which are seen easily due to the colored iris
this isn't what human eyes should look like, but something similar to this is striking and looks predatory

map-119240-w524.jpg

lorenzo's is similar, he has a very wide pfl and his pupil and iris are high set but he has sclera, humans are supposed to have sclera or they look weird
he has wide pfl but his lack of undereye support is giving his scleral show, but that's a different story

Levi-Ackerman.webp

anime guy with insanely wide pfl and a lot of white sclera

1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpeg

COD incel with barely any visible sclera, looks like a dog

de42hjo-c65c396d-3338-425e-b487-73df843362ca.jpg

cutecel anime guy with no sclera

Some researchers believe that the white sclera of the human eye may have evolved to make it easier for other individuals to detect the direction of our gaze.

Lorenzo looks good in spite of his scheral show because his mandible is 99 percentile tier and his upper 3rd is extremely pronounced.

Image 5

FaceApp 1679000367222

Just compare its night and day and I don't know what male and female gaze maxing is but it seems to be a cope by males here to avoid gym maxing and hyper masculine maxing

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Lorenzo looks good in spite of his scheral show because his mandible is 99 percentile tier and his upper 3rd is extremely pronounced.

View attachment 2113443

View attachment 2113442

Just compare its night and day and I don't know what male and female gaze maxing is but it seems to be a cope by males here to avoid gym maxing and hyper masculine maxing
he only has good lower third cuz his philtrum is gigashort he still has a lot of sclera show

I mog you @angelo 0 post/rep GrAY

Attachments

• 20230410_235627.jpg
    20230410_235627.jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 0
IMG 20230503 204514

Lifefuel

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 2113443

View attachment 2113442

Gym is also included into female gaze, but you need lower body fat percentage although still with muscles but not necessarily very big like some guys think. I read this a long time ago but a few polls were done with thousands of women rating body attractiveness without a face and the majority choose Tyler Durden from fight club with body builders doing the worst.

Gym is also included into female gaze, but you need lower body fat percentage although still with muscles but not necessarily very big like some guys think. I read this a long time ago but a few polls were done with thousands of women rating body attractiveness without a face and the majority choose Tyler Durden from fight club with body builders doing the worst.
That study is cucked. They chose Tyler Durden because they knew he was Brad Pitt. Ideal body for all around female appeal is something like Jeff Seid, Austin Dunham, Mike Thurston, etc. Being skinny/bear mode is niche appeal. Being fat\anorexic is no appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
That study is cucked. They chose Tyler Durden because they knew he was Brad Pitt. Ideal body for all around female appeal is something like Jeff Seid, Austin Dunham, Mike Thurston, etc. Being skinny/bear mode is niche appeal. Being fat\anorexic is no appeal.
Austin Wayne from youtube, he has a body similar to tyler durden he went to ask girls which body type they preferred and he also included Jeff Seid and so on. In the end on average women prefer the lean physique. So here we have another point of reference whereby this is true and it makes sense since it looks the most natural if you were to meat tribesman from our ancestry, they would probably be very lean as well. Just because you say it is cucked doesn't invalidate it. And there is no proof these women knew it was brad pitt his face wasn't shown.

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo
Austin Wayne from youtube, he has a body similar to tyler durden he went to ask girls which body type they preferred and he also included Jeff Seid and so on. In the end on average women prefer the lean physique. So here we have another point of reference whereby this is true and it makes sense since it looks the most natural if you were to meat tribesman from our ancestry, they would probably be very lean as well. Just because you say it is cucked doesn't invalidate it. And there is no proof these women knew it was brad pitt his face wasn't shown.
Maybe that physique is ideal, but Tyler Durden physique looks dyel in a shirt. I have friends who look fhe same as Tyler durden physique wise. They look very skinny in shirts.

Maybe that physique is ideal, but Tyler Durden physique looks dyel in a shirt. I have friends who look fhe same as Tyler durden physique wise. They look very skinny in shirts.
Yea, I agree with that. But who cares. It is mostly about the face.

Yea, I agree with that. But who cares. It is mostly about the face.
True. But body still somewhat boosts you, so everyone should build the ideal body.

True. But body still somewhat boosts you, so everyone should build the ideal body.
Yea, I go to the gym 3 times a week and my frame and physique looks bttr than most men in public, but it isn't top tier fitness physique either. I don't obsessed about gym as much as some of my friends, just see it as a routine and boosts my mood.