Larp as Birdcell

u took antipsychotics?
Yes but before it this shit happened , basically my schizophrenic uncle didn't take his seroquel so I took it sometimes because It made me very sleepy and drowsy , so I took it before sleep , I regret not saving it , cuz now they would help a lot

shocked mr bean GIF

its over for me

I never match with women like her
But muh EE is ez mode.

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 16474
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 14984
Bro I really need some advice , should I accept this state and not fight it? Thinking about this gives me more anxiety but I just can't stop thinking about how everything feel unreal and I feel like I'm not even in control of my body , it's very hard to explain but it all started after HELLISH trip on lsd , I thought I was escaping my body and shit
I had astral projection once I left my body and it was weird as fuck but after the experience I felt better as If I died my soul left my body but God gave me another chance and revived me

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
But he is a severely deformed ogre with a terrible eye area. He shouldn't even match with femcels.

Jk. I knew he was being underated on here by many users. Sure, he looks ogre but he is still above average. Mogs most of the forum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, Birdcell and Deleted member 1851
imo the biggest difference is in his lips, they are thicker and prettier in the morph
The slightly better undereye support and more hollow face structure does not seem that dramatic
just a squint and some better lightning/less bloat

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
imo the biggest difference is in his lips, they are thicker and prettier in the morph
The slightly better undereye support and more hollow face structure does not seem that dramatic
just a squint and some better lightning/less bloat
I'm currently 15-16% bf , with work put in, do you think I could obtain that hollow face ?

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo and Pakicel
I installed an hour ago a Tinder profile with some Photos of @Birdcell this Mountain Chechen has over 100 Likes. Why is this Nigga on this forum? Jfl
@Birdcell

• Woah
@Birdcell
I deleted it quite quickly. But try bumble, hinge. You will have many likes. Your profile was like: „I like fitness, Dragon Ball and Ramen“

• +1
I installed an hour ago a Tinder profile with some Photos of @Birdcell this Mountain Chechen has over 100 Likes. Why is this Nigga on this forum? Jfl
why did you buy tinder plus though ?

I dont

have. But you could see, there are more than 99+ likes
but the screenshot you posted - doesn't it say - my tinder plus ? I can't read german ,so it would be good if you translated it

but the screenshot you posted - doesn't it say - my tinder plus ? I can't read german ,so it would be good if you translated it
With Tinder Plus I could see who are these 99+ bitches, without, I only see the number

• Hmm...
Reactions: makeme183
With Tinder Plus I could see who are these 99+ bitches, without, I only see the number
tinder plus doesn't allow you to see your likes , that's only there in gold
tinder plus only allows infinite swiping

anyways,I saw your screenshot again , you're using the free app , cuz it says - "hol dir tinder plus" = get tinder plus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
tinder plus doesn't allow you to see your likes , that's only there in gold
tinder plus only allows infinite swiping

anyways,I saw your screenshot again , you're using the free app , cuz it says - "hol dir tinder plus" = get tinder plus
Makes sense

Yes but before it this shit happened , basically my schizophrenic uncle didn't take his seroquel so I took it sometimes because It made me very sleepy and drowsy , so I took it before sleep , I regret not saving it , cuz now they would help a lot
It makes me very drowsy too

• +1
Mountain nigger bros, we can't stop winning

• Love it
I'm currently 15-16% bf , with work put in, do you think I could obtain that hollow face ?
Wait, your bf was 15-16% on the original pic?

• +1
Bone mass pill