Larp? Guy claims to slay a new foid every 5 days on tinder

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken

Said he said to them to basically just ‘come over’ and apparently they all did. He averaged a new foid every 5 days for half a year.

Seems like a larp to me but interested in your guys thoughts?

Attachments

• F8DF910C-455E-4898-9BD2-D09084BF9482.png
    F8DF910C-455E-4898-9BD2-D09084BF9482.png
    312 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It’s not even like he’s chad though either, he got swiped left on 11.4k of the 11.9k foids he swiped right on jfl.

Got to be a larp

• +1
Reactions: Myth, BoredPrince, Chadeep and 3 others
u cock watching buddy

• JFL
Reactions: comingtothisJFL, Deleted member 24444, Chadeep and 4 others
Face or larp

• +1
Reactions: robtical, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 27660 and 3 others
Hes probably black

Face or larp
Got to be, he can’t be chad as he got swiped left on 99% of foids. Yet he claims to say to foids ‘come over’ and is banging a new one every five days and they all come to him!? Jfl don’t believe it

• +1
says hes 22yo

Probably ltbs

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, robtical, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
Probably fucked dudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, try2beme, Xangsane and 2 others
pics or didn’t happen

Last edited:
Got to be, he can’t be chad as he got swiped left on 99% of foids. Yet he claims to say to foids ‘come over’ and is banging a new one every five days and they all come to him!? Jfl don’t believe it
nah you don’t have to be chad for that to work

ive said come over before and most fail but a few times a week someone says yes

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
100% larp. Not only his match rate is 5% with a low total number of matches, but out of these matches, only a few will be responsive since he is not in the top 5% of profiles.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, try2beme, Chadeep and 1 other person
100% larp. Not only his match rate is 5% with a low total number of matches, but out of these matches, only a few will be responsive since he is not in the top 5% of profiles.
Facts.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
bruh, just shut your mouth honestly I cba with you schizo’s
crying boy dont like harsh reality, while he cry about inceldom and hypergamy, he believes so called doctor with 80k posts in one year on the incel forum. get your head checked sonny boyo.

crying boy dont like harsh reality, while he cry about inceldom and hypergamy, he believes so called doctor with 80k posts in one year on the incel forum. get your head checked sonny boyo.
@tristan18 has seen all the prove about me and knows everything I say is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924

Said he said to them to basically just ‘come over’ and apparently they all did. He averaged a new foid every 5 days for half a year.

Seems like a larp to me but interested in your guys thoughts?

What's his looks level

He might be slaying men, because women often try to make men jump hoope just for sex "we need 3 or more dates first" or "I won't have sex until I'm in a relationship" especially MTB+ or the women were LTB or of a universally unpreferred pheno (eg Indian or black)

It’s entirely believable. I increased my body count +2 this week with intensive effort and maybe have another 2-4 lined up for later though I imagine they will flake.

Women are whores. As a chad you could literally fuck multiple per day with no effort. This guy uses the same strategy I do of highly aggressive openers and numbers game. His slays are likely majority low quality.

The main reasons I can’t keep it up are:

1. Brutal mass rejection (the brain treats rejection like physical pain)
2. It’s like a full time job and you have to be ready to drop everything or you’ll miss a lot of chances

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
It’s entirely believable. I increased my body count +2 this week with intensive effort and maybe have another 2-4 lined up for later though I imagine they will flake.

Women are whores. As a chad you could literally fuck multiple per day with no effort. This guy uses the same strategy I do of highly aggressive openers and numbers game. His slays are likely majority low quality.
He might be slaying men, because women often try to make men jump hoope just for sex "we need 3 or more dates first" or "I won't have sex until I'm in a relationship" especially MTB+ or the women were LTB or of a universally unpreferred pheno (eg Indian or black)

The main reasons I can’t keep it up are:

1. Brutal mass rejection (the brain treats rejection like physical pain)
2. It’s like a full time job and you have to be ready to drop everything or you’ll miss a lot of chances
ye you don’t need to give me a lecture on slaying go through my post history, there was a time where I was texting 20+ girls all dtf and had one lined up for each day of the week, but I cba’d to meet any of them as I got bored of shitty slaying. If I had stayed on them apps, my body count would be high but I honestly don’t care tbh. I’m too busy focusing on myself rn although validation is Lifefuel.

But to fuck a girl every 5 days on average for half year when he only gets 400 matches it’s hard to believe.

I don’t think I could do that and I had 3k matches jfl and had 500 dm’s from women on tinder, again, check my post history if you don’t believe me.

just seems hard to believe considering he mustn’t be chad as he got swiped left on by 95% of foids, that’s terrible so I don’t believe he’s some mogger or something tbh. Thoughts @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
ye you don’t need to give me a lecture on slaying go through my post history, there was a time where I was texting 20+ girls all dtf and had one lined up for each day of the week, but I cba’d to meet any of them as I got bored of shitty slaying. If I had stayed on them apps, my body count would be high but I honestly don’t care tbh. I’m too busy focusing on myself rn although validation is Lifefuel.

But to fuck a girl every 5 days on average for half year when he only gets 400 matches it’s hard to believe.

I don’t think I could do that and I had 3k matches jfl and had 500 dm’s from women on tinder, again, check my post history if you don’t believe me.

just seems hard to believe considering he mustn’t be chad as he got swiped left on by 95% of foids, that’s terrible so I don’t believe he’s some mogger or something tbh. Thoughts @Xangsane
He's probably some MTN that slayed LTBs or Indian or black women.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and WishIwasChico

It depends on his profile. If you use a generic profile you’ll get a lot more matches but they will rarely fuck you (unless you’re very very GL).

If you use aggressively sexual bio and photos you’ll get far fewer matches but your reply rate and smash rate will proportionally be far higher - and it’s less work too.

If he’s using the second method then it’s not unbelievable. My match count is under 50 and I still get results using second method.

• +1
It depends on his profile. If you use a generic profile you’ll get a lot more matches but they will rarely fuck you (unless you’re very very GL).

If you use aggressively sexual bio and photos you’ll get far fewer matches but your reply rate and smash rate will proportionally be far higher - and it’s less work too.

If he’s using the second method then it’s not unbelievable. My match count is under 50 and I still get results using second method.
Aggressively sexual photo?

He's probably some MTN that slayed LTBs or Indian or black women.
He cuddled with some stripper also. So definitely not high tier woman. He’s fucking trashy ltbs who will let u hit for drugs

• +1
He cuddled with some stripper also. So definitely not high tier woman. He’s fucking trashy ltbs who will let u hit for drugs

Can u link that thread of yours?

Not only that he got a 90.9% pull rate from dates. That’s absurdly high, and I don’t even believe NT Chad gets that

• +1