LARPED AS CHADLITE TO LTB

castizo

castizo

Kraken
This foid is ltb facially, she sent me body pics because I larped as chadlite to her. Pretty nice body, she's ugly asf facially though

Attachments

• 1723767919435.png
    1723767919435.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1723767924754.png
    1723767924754.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1723767931592.png
    1723767931592.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 65033, EdgyFashionist and 7 others
Post her face delete after

No one cares just edit after innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, greywind, Sean o' Tist and 2 others
Idgaf if her face bad with a body like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: scooter, brutalpilled, tense1983 and 8 others
Why not? She deserves for her identity to be exposed. It doesn’t count as doxxing if we deem their identity being revealed as beneficial to society.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Why not? She deserves for her identity to be exposed. It doesn’t count as doxxing if we deem their identity being revealed as beneficial to society.
Don't feel like being banned on here big bro

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I was addressing her, not you darktriadprince. I am eternally sorry if this came off as disrespectful to you 🙏🙏.
Shes 14 and youre a grown man shitting on her, just lol

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere
Shes 14 and youre a grown man shitting on her, just lol
Not a grown man. I find this repulsive. I thought women lost their morals and became whores at 16-17. This disgusts me. Why tf does she even have those clothes at her age. She deserves no mercy. These are the types of people I want to see in cartel videos.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: based_pakichad421, EdgyFashionist, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Not a grown man. I find this repulsive. I thought women lost their morals and became whores at 16-17. This disgusts me. Why tf does she even have those clothes at her age. She deserves no mercy. These are the types of people I want to see in cartel videos.
Incel rage tbh, Christ is King

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, aerty, pandac and 4 others
If I said “a study from the 2000’s shows that the average iq of African Americans is 85” with racist intentions would that change the facts of the study?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Ghoulish, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
If I said “a study from the 2000’s shows that the average iq of African Americans is 85” with racist intentions would that change the facts of the study?
No but that isnt really related to what you just said about that girl

send the chadlite u used

• +1
Reactions: castizo, sb23 and ryuken
is this like collecting rare pokemon cards?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and sb23
No but that isnt really related to what you just said about that girl
true true. But she is still amoral scum, her punishment is allot more subjective ig.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, EdgyFashionist and ryuken
ur fucking retarded why post her pics here
ever heard of baiting? seems like i got you on the hook lil bro

• +1
ur fucking retarded why post her pics here
No nudity, it’s completely legal. Why would the whore send it in the first place?

No nudity, it’s completely legal. Why would the whore send it in the first place?
because shes attracted to him + rope

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
This foid is ltb facially, she sent me body pics because I larped as chadlite to her. Pretty nice body, she's ugly asf facially though
pretty privilege, statuspill, and aesthetic capital is ruining my mental health.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
How tf do u larp as chadlite? Fraud pics?

pretty privilege, statuspill, and aesthetic capital is ruining my mental health.
Whats your orignal name btw, i see youre contributor but i can't seem to remember you

• +1
IQ mogs most Sub-Saharan Africans.

• +1
Reactions: aerty and sb23
how are you contributor i have never heard of you
Most people on this forum know me, I believe. I'm incredibly popular.

Here are all of my useful looksmaxing threads.

My useful looksmaxing threads have probably over 500,000 views in total.

I used to have over 20 of them in BOTB until i became moderator for a few months and increases the standards for BOTB, purging almost all of my threads from it.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and castizo
Most people on this forum know me, I believe. I'm incredibly popular.

Here are all of my useful looksmaxing threads.

My useful looksmaxing threads have probably over 500,000 views in total.

I used to have over 20 of them in BOTB until i became moderator for a few months and increases the standards for BOTB, purging almost all of my threads from it.
Damn my bad bro i just havent noticed it before but i have read alot of your threads and guides lmao

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: castizo
because shes attracted to him + rope
ok so she chose to share the photos. They have successfully been shared. This is her choice. No one forced her to act so stupidly. I see no issue in sharing these images as they were willing sent with the acknowledged risk of the images being further shared.

• Ugh..
Reactions: cavy
Rep ratio is incredible for such a new account. Do you have Indians working on your account to creat the perfect posts for maximum reps?
wdym lmao my rep is lower than my posts thats shit bro

wdym lmao my rep is lower than my posts thats shit bro
I know but look at my rep ratio. I’ve been here longer. You’re obviously pumping allot of content out yet still manage to keep a ratio which isn’t horrible.

I know but look at my rep ratio. I’ve been here longer. You’re obviously pumping allot of content out yet still manage to keep a ratio which isn’t horrible.
Strat is to ragebait half the people and glaze the other half so you get a bunch of posts by arguing and rep from the people that agree with you

• +1