LARPED AS CHADLITE TO LTB

@Müller

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Incel rage tbh, Christ is King
christ is king but coercing a literal 14 year old into sending you provocative images by faking being more attractive is sad asf and christ would be disgusted with u rn :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and aerty
christ is king but coercing a literal 14 year old into sending you provocative images by faking being more attractive is sad asf and christ would be disgusted with u rn :feelskek::feelskek:
proved your low IQ i copy pasted this thread from some retard i dont know how old she is i just said 14 to bait

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
how tf was i supposed to know that
Because the original thread was posted right before this lmao, dont bark at me when the girl clearly isnt 14 lol and i have talked to you before you know me you know i dont catfish random girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
Because the original thread was posted right before this lmao, dont bark at me when the girl clearly isnt 14 lol and i have talked to you before you know me you know i dont catfish random girls
i dont remember talking to you sorry 😢

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
intensely autistic thread

• +1
Mogger body tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Zenis
I didint lmao this whole thread is a bait i copy pasted someone elses thread
Link the original thread bhai
IMG 5748

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
did you larp as marcus schenkenberg?

proved your low IQ i copy pasted this thread from some retard i dont know how old she is i just said 14 to bait
Oh,instantly lost boner thanks off to work

This foid is ltb facially, she sent me body pics because I larped as chadlite to her. Pretty nice body, she's ugly asf facially though
MY THREAD , STOLEN DNR NIGGER

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake