LARPing as Arceus on 8chin

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
This has gotta be the funniest shit ever.
They're falling for it. :lul::lul:

https://8ch.net/b/res/8643402.html#8643482
Hotshot
Success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Wincel, Nibba and 8 others
Lmfao do esteban next

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Wincel, ZyzzReincarnate and 11 others
Remind me not to post my pictures here again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 283, dogtown and 6 others
Jfl at the man sent his own way at the bottom

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and BornAgainChad
"this. OP thinks that getting a beautiful gf is a good thing. think for the long-term, your gf is nothing but a waste of time and money."

"OP is a boy who thinks that getting a girlfriend means becoming a man. Sorry but if you grow up, you'll look back at this with shame. Go away boy, before you embarrass yourself more. Being a man is to not care for this kind of nonsense."
gCmzZRP.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Wincel, ZyzzReincarnate and 8 others
"this. OP thinks that getting a beautiful gf is a good thing. think for the long-term, your gf is nothing but a waste of time and money."

"OP is a boy who thinks that getting a girlfriend means becoming a man. Sorry but if you grow up, you'll look back at this with shame. Go away boy, before you embarrass yourself more. Being a man is to not care for this kind of nonsense."
gCmzZRP.jpg
Cope

"b-b-but your gonna die, ahahaha. checkmate amirite guys? :cry::cry:"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, ZyzzReincarnate, qwep and 3 others
Lmfao do esteban next
kek will do.
I'll have to wait at least a week though or they'll know and call me out lmao

• +1
Reactions: Autist
JFL, it's like a 14 year old's understanding of Nietzsche. So d33p.???
They keep on biting.
>((GETOUT))
Getout
Losers

@Arceus300

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
Bunch of jealous coping faggots

• +1
Reactions: Autist and BornAgainChad

gCmzZRP.jpg
Little coping virgin faggots who say this piss me the fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Wincel, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others

gCmzZRP.jpg
Lol what do you expect from a bunch of loser virgins? Esp on 8chinz

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, ZyzzReincarnate, BornAgainChad and 1 other person
Lol what do you expect from a bunch of loser virgins? Esp on 8chinz
Good point tbh. It's still funny as fuck though. They thought it was legit for awhile.

Little coping virgin faggots who say this piss me the fuck off.
"Hurr life isn't about sex hurr there's more to life than sex hurr :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:"

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
Good point tbh. It's still funny as fuck though. They thought it was legit for awhile.
great work man. this will be going into my next history video about the site in 6 months

• +1
great work man. this will be going into my next history video about the site in 6 months
Ahahaha awesome, thanks man. (y)
Eventually I'll try doing this with esteban or some other narcy user too.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Ahahaha awesome, thanks man. (y)
Eventually I'll try doing this with esteban or some other narcy user too.
space it out so that people don't get bored of it or some shit. post it next month. and in the mean time most their pics all over 8chan and compile the best replies for a big megathread

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
space it out so that people don't get bored of it or some shit. post it next month. and in the mean time most their pics all over 8chan and compile the best replies for a big megathread
I gotta fake a picture of him with a timestamp too. Before I start another thread with him in it I'll make the time stamped picture.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Nibba
I gotta fake a picture of him with a timestamp too. Before I start another thread with him in it I'll make the time stamped picture.
PERFECT jfl

• +1