Larry Fink and BlackRock genuinely understand crypto - tokenization is the future and it could make you rich

Harold O'brien

Harold O'brien

they/them

he actually gets it. so rare you see a public figure talk crypto and not just spam buzzwords with a lack of understanding. he correctly identifies bitcoin as a store of value/hedge against instability, correctly identifies that cryptocurrencies will never be real currencies and correctly identifies tokenization as the real paradigm shit within the financial world.

choose your investments wisely, big things are coming

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 케이제이, thereallegend, Gonthar and 6 others
I wouldn't trust that nigga.

This is clearly a ploy to get stupid NPCs like you to dump all their money into some shitcoin and then he'll tell his goons to dump that shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, Agendum, kebab and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 51465, Big White Cuck and 2 others
0 iq and moderator

no surprise there :giggle:
Did you get upset because I called you a stupid NPC?
You shouldn't be, as most people are NPCs.
I'm just a king in the matrix, filled with pawns like you.

If you read my threads, you would know I'm one of the smartest people on this forum.
For example, I can speak about 100 words of Japanese, and I'm black, so that's saying something.

Here are some threads of mine that display my brilliance;

Now, read these threads to educate yourself, pawn.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mvp2v1
Did you get upset because I called you a stupid NPC?
You shouldn't be, as most people are NPCs.
I'm just a king in the matrix, filled with pawns like you.

If you read my threads, you would know I'm one of the smartest people on this forum.
For example, I can speak about 100 words of Japanese, and I'm black, so that's saying something.

Here are some threads of mine that display my brilliance;

Now, read these threads to educate yourself, pawn.

this nga isnt real
corny ass mf said "im so smart i can speak about 100 words of japanese !!"

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, kebab, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
what crypto has blackrock gotten into, either through direct investment or through company acquisitions etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Spiritualcell

he actually gets it. so rare you see a public figure talk crypto and not just spam buzzwords with a lack of understanding. he correctly identifies bitcoin as a store of value/hedge against instability, correctly identifies that cryptocurrencies will never be real currencies and correctly identifies tokenization as the real paradigm shit within the financial world.

nah old fucks by definition dont and never will understand crypto, they can just cope and seeth, their brains are too old to change even now he just regurgigtates what he's told with the etf, take his bitch ass just 5 years ago and he would say its a scam blablabla old man yells at cloud.

His grandson gets it though

nah old fucks by definition dont and never will understand crypto, they can just cope and seeth, their brains are too old to change even now he just regurgigtates what he's told with the etf, take his bitch ass just 5 years ago and he would say its a scam blablabla old man yells at cloud.

ok buddy, keep pretending you know things

reminder money isn’t real lol

ok buddy, keep pretending you know things
Ive been here when they coped, now the bitches want to act like authorities that know crypto ? Geeeeeet the fuck outa here old farts and die somewhere

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
what crypto has blackrock gotten into, either through direct investment or through company acquisitions etc.
Etf of bitcoin, they now offer to their clients since a couple of days.

• Woah
I wouldn't trust that nigga.
Me neither. Institutions like Blackrock, are master market manipulators (at least short term movements)
This is clearly a ploy to get stupid NPCs like you to dump all their money into some shitcoin and then he'll tell his goons to dump that shit.
Bitcoin is not a shitcoin.
For the rest I agree. I don't really like these etfs of bitcoin.
It's known, these institutions start to place paper orders than manipulating the price, at least short term. Like happens with precious metals and shit. Dudes be shoving around buy/sell orders on paper, causing price changes, while these orders never will or were meant to be fulfilled with actual spot. Just shoving around paper contracts orders, to manipulate da price.

Get bogged by Larry Fink

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell, 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
Fink on CNBC saying he has faith in crypto, getting normies to buy is a good indicator that billions will drop from cryptos combined marketcap over the short-run. See; December2017 CNBC broadcast, the day BTC peaked and then dropped. First words of the video "I think it's a perfect time to buy Bitcoin".

Smart money takes dumb money then moves the market against the dumb money

• Woah

Dudes that say this don’t know how to code and have failed algebra …

Do you think USD is “paper”, you dumbass?

I’m sure a billionaire that runs the biggest hedge fund doesn’t understand basic economics and databases :lul:

• Woah
Dudes that say this don’t know how to code and have failed algebra …

Do you think USD is “paper”, you dumbass?

I’m sure a billionaire that runs the biggest hedge fund doesn’t understand basic economics and databases :lul:
yes the biggest hedge fund billionaire is an utter retard when it comes to crypto, he's a braindead complete absolute old fart retard, mongoloid turn compared to a 10 year old that basked in crypto since birth, this is the biggest agepill about fast paced changing industries oldcels ARE LEFT BEHIND , they cope by diversifying and hiring younger people then pivoting late to cope, this is whats happening they are pivoting late and coping. They do not get to dictate, analyse or even entertain whats gonna happen in crypto, youth will decide and the next bill gates and zuckerbergs will be born out of this new industry.

Anything that old fag yaps about should straight up get thrown into the deepest sewers of mumbai, they're briging new clients that will buy their paper btc thats all there is to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and 5'7 zoomer
yes the biggest hedge fund billionaire is an utter retard when it comes to crypto, he's a braindead complete absolute old fart retard, mongoloid turn compared to a 10 year old that basked in crypto since birth, this is the biggest agepill about fast paced changing industries oldcels ARE LEFT BEHIND , they cope by diversifying and hiring younger people then pivoting late to cope, this is whats happening they are pivoting late and coping. They do not get to dictate, analyse or even entertain whats gonna happen in crypto, youth will decide and the next bill gates and zuckerbergs will be born out of this new industry.

Anything that old fag yaps about should straight up get thrown into the deepest sewers of mumbai, they're briging new clients that will buy their paper btc thats all there is to it.
Yeah I'm sure the guy that has a team of hundreds of researchers doesn't know what's going on bro

Keep watching TA videos and thinking you're Einstein

Yeah I'm sure the guy that has a team of hundreds of researchers doesn't know what's going on bro

Keep watching TA videos and thinking you're Einstein
you're an excellent freshly minted exit liquidity for me this bull market, follow the "authority" as you should and do as you're told.

you're an excellent freshly minted exit liquidity for me this bull market

you're an excellent freshly minted exit liquidity for me this bull market :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Talks just like a redditor

Back to r/wallstreetbets you go

• JFL
you're an excellent freshly minted exit liquidity for me this bull market :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Talks just like a redditor

Back to r/wallstreetbets you go

here are your geniuses with teams of researchers talking about crypto, they literally got impaled by crypto it Fucked wall street till it loved it mike tyson style before they reluctantly added an ETF to it and now you think they are an authority on the subject ??
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

here are your geniuses with teams of researchers talking about crypto, they literally got impaled by crypto it Fucked wallt street till it loved it mike tyson style before they reluctantly added an ETF to it and now you think they are an authority on the subject ??
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not a single clip of a Blackrock executive or anyone running ETFs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Agendum
>blackrock
>wanting anyone but themselves to get rich

even their name has satanic meaning, hes just gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Not a single clip of a Blackrock executive or anyone running ETFs

look at this blubbering bald mess, an old fart that doesnt know the first thing about crypto, will vitalik was coding and building the ethereum empire this old turd was coping here, again he's rich af and its normal for him to be HELPLESS and LEFT BEHIND in this subject im not really blaming him. but for you bitches to worship him as your new crypto authority ? he's at the back of the line there

look at this blubbering bald mess, an old fart that doesnt know the first thing about crypto, will vitalik was coding and building the ethereum empire this old turd was coping here, again he's rich af and its normal for him to be HELPLESS and LEFT BEHIND in this subject im not really blaming him. but for you bitches to worship him as your new crypto authority ? he's at the back of the line there

Literally the first thing he says: "I believe in blockchains", "I am a big believer in the potential of cryptocurrencies"

And he's right about money laundering, I myself used crypto for it, all shady businesses use it, it's used for political corruption in many countries, etc.

(For legal reasons my statements are 100% jokes and untrue)

vitalik is retarded, tbh

• JFL

Jew at Blackrock wants you to buy funny money. Shocking!

You'll probably get more mileage into your decision to buy into what they say knowing that a jew is telling you this but if you go into this without recognizing that, you'll just find yourself a dumb nigger.

• JFL
yes the biggest hedge fund billionaire is an utter retard when it comes to crypto,
To add.
He, missed out mostly on the big change due to Internet, computers, etc..
So I guess, he was already outdated, missing new things, back in the late 1990's when internet and personal computers started to come up

To add.
He, missed out mostly on the big change due to Internet, computers, etc..
So I guess, he was already outdated, missing new things, back in the late 1990's when internet and personal computers started to come up
Worst of all, he missed out on teen love back in 1970

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, eduardkoopman and Spiritualcell
Alright I'm calling for a bit of drop in SOL before we take-off. Maybe 1-2 months of sideways/downwards movment to the $40-60 range, then months and months of upward movement breaking all-time highs. Over time I can see $2-3k per Solana.

Let's see

• Love it
Jew at Blackrock wants you to buy funny money. Shocking!

You'll probably get more mileage into your decision to buy into what they say knowing that a jew is telling you this but if you go into this without recognizing that, you'll just find yourself a dumb nigger.
Jews shill S&P500 and stocks that did great like Apple

Whoever invested still made great returns

You realize they have many ways to make money and many agendas, nigger?

You think BTC is gonna somehow implode because some Jew is making money off ETF fees?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back