Larsanova biggest mogger PROOF

Gandy

• Total voters
brah
they didnt think salludon was the same person either
as proven by yours and @xefo69 thread
Yah both are frauding I don’t deny it . But like atleast salludon looks more or less the same in motion . Me and Taylorswift both thought of this discrepancy .

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
Yah both are frauding I don’t deny it . But like atleast salludon looks more or less the same in motion . Me and Taylorswift both thought of this discrepancy .
post salludon in motion?

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
post salludon in motion?
Random screenshot from a motion video . He doesn’t look that different . Again lighting helps but it’s not a game changer
10BE9CAE 7D31 4D3C 9348 F3526734EF63
He more or less has the same bones and definition as the first pic . His hair is a falio ngl tho . But with Lars he looks significantly worse in motion if you seen him vs that first pic . Taylor said the same and he is very experienced in morphing and what not .

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Random screenshot from a motion video . He doesn’t look that different . Again lighting helps but it’s not a game changer
View attachment 796052He more or less has the same bones and definition as the first pic . His hair is a falio ngl tho . But with Lars he looks significantly worse in motion if you seen him vs that first pic . Taylor said the same and he is very experienced in morphing and what not .
brah lmfao
this is not a motion with
ive already seen this
this is a video with him staring in one fucking pose lol

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 6217
first I , @xefo69 , @XANTARES and @Taylorswift , put the best pics of amnesia and the best pics of salludon to the test . Salludon came out mogging my a significant margin

Then Taylorswift and I put salludon to to the test against larsanova .....
result : larsanova won Against salludon (7-5) this means he is better looking than both amnesia and salludon cuz best pics were used of all 3 to avoid unfair treatment .
View attachment 795387View attachment 795391View attachment 795388View attachment 795389View attachment 795392View attachment 795393View attachment 795394View attachment 795395View attachment 795396View attachment 795398View attachment 795399
Sample size is too small. If you ask like 500 girls and it's a victory like 350-150, then I can agree he has more JB appeal.

Asking a few JB's doesn't mean he has more overall appeal. I mean if Larsanova won this same test against David Gandy, then are you going to start claiming that he mogs Gandy?

Besides, Larsanova looks much younger than him anyway.

You need to stop claiming that your opinions are objective. If you ask a bunch of random people again in a different age group in a different country and Salludon wins 10-2, then you will change your mind?

Bruh it doesn't work like this.

Both are chads, one is a high tier chad and one is a low tier chad.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Chadelite
white guy with god tier eye area wins
wow I'm shocked

Yeah but shit sample size, you realise there is almost 40% chance of lars winning this experiment if they are perfectly looksmatched in the eyes of women?

I agree he has better appeal tho, salludon just looks autistic squinting that much, especially in the black and white pic, very aesthetic but bones are just overdone tbh, lars is very gl in those pics in a very nt way so he will beat aspie coinslot eyes

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
post salludon in motion?
View attachment 796052He more or less has the same bones and definition as the first pic . His hair is a falio ngl tho . But with Lars he looks significantly worse in motion if you seen him vs that first pic . Taylor said the same and he is very experienced in morphing and what not .
brah lmfao
this is not a motion with
ive already seen this
this is a video with him staring in one fucking pose lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Good_Little_Goy
Lars smile is the best feature on PSL/looksmax forums period.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and wasted
can u do me vs @larsanova69 op?

first I , @xefo69 , @XANTARES and @Taylorswift , put the best pics of amnesia and the best pics of salludon to the test . Salludon came out mogging my a significant margin

Then Taylorswift and I put salludon to to the test against larsanova .....
result : larsanova won Against salludon (7-5) this means he is better looking than both amnesia and salludon cuz best pics were used of all 3 to avoid unfair treatment .
View attachment 795387View attachment 795391View attachment 795388View attachment 795389View attachment 795392View attachment 795393View attachment 795394View attachment 795395View attachment 795396View attachment 795398View attachment 795399
Amnesia actually looks like that? What the fuck man this guy Amnesia is fucking autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
can u do me vs @larsanova69 op?
Post your pics JFL I don't think anyone mogs @larsanova69 in smv, some do in aesthetics but only in the sense Jordan Barett has good aesthetics, I don't think we have anyone better looking