Larsanova vs triggered (young)

Who mogs?

• Triggered

• Lars

Results are only viewable after voting.
You look like you suck dick good
bro just remember any girlfriend you get will suck my cock as soon as i ask, she’ll bow down, that’s the power of a chad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312, Biiyo03 and 3 others
bro just remember any girlfriend you get will suck my cock as soon as i ask, she’ll bow down, that’s the power of a chad
Keep coping you look like a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 14677
you’re triggered bro my i don’t have to show my full face and i mog you
My point wasnt that u look bad now it was that you used to look very good. It might just be your beard/haircut but the before pic to me just looks a million times better and rn ur hair looks like a jairsystem
ECA6E867 B0C0 4CF5 B0CD C2876B9C9CDA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14312 and metagross
My point wasnt that u look bad now it was that you used to look very good. It might just be your beard/haircut but the before pic to me just looks a million times better and rn ur hair looks like a jairsystem
View attachment 1250179
i think i look better now bro, and nah it’s real bro everyone thinks there’s something fake on me because the amount of perfection lol

Larsanova has better appeal

Triggered has better PSL

So Larsanova mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Biiyo03, kikethurston133 and 1 other person
Larsanova has better appeal

Triggered has better PSL

So Larsanova mogs
lars is a nice guy but deep down he knows i mog him don’t suck up because he’s been here for longer dawg

how’s this no appeal bro?

Attachments

• EF0D2296-121B-4BC3-B06E-262565C561EA.png
    EF0D2296-121B-4BC3-B06E-262565C561EA.png
    3 MB · Views: 106
  • 8BECE2BE-EC52-481D-8968-BB8766F4246A.png
    8BECE2BE-EC52-481D-8968-BB8766F4246A.png
    3 MB · Views: 114
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and AscendingHero
my brother next to be by the way lads, he’s a mogger

how’s this no appeal bro?
Screenshot 20210801 144421 Tinder
you psl mog i girl appeal mog maybe older woman find you better but you are 23 and i am 19 and i am not salty at the end we both are moggers and have a good life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sal, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312 and 2 others
@triggered and i height and maybe dick mog :lul:

@triggered and i height and maybe dick mog :lul:
hahaha you know how us Italians go down stairs bro, we lack height up stairs tho you’re right

i didn’t understand that comment either
He is a bit low IQ Caveman, ignore him

I think you might have better appeal with older women and Larsa with younger girls . You're both two diff age categories

He is a bit low IQ Caveman, ignore him

I think you might have better appeal with older women and Larsa with younger girls . You're both two diff age categories
true bro but i’m 23 and still have 16 year olds begging me 😂

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
bro so far a chinese girl said the amnesia looks better because of his jawline, 2 black girls said you look better because of your eyebrows, a group of white tik tok girls said amnesia looks better because he looks sexier and an indian girl said you look better because amnesia looks weird
Hollow cheeks was the difference

@triggered
View attachment 1249729

@larsanova69
View attachment 1249732
View attachment 1249734
@Preston @kikethurston133 @astatine @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @cloUder
young @triggered mogs tf out of lars and it's not even midly close. Bear in mind it was a candid YEARBOOK photo of triggered, mogger in his day tbh. Looks insane

Doesn't look fully softmaxxed like @larsanova69 either, he admitted he bearly knows anything abt looksmaxxing, hence why he got his brows done lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14677 and Deleted member 14312
View attachment 1250185you psl mog i girl appeal mog maybe older woman find you better but you are 23 and i am 19 and i am not salty at the end we both are moggers and have a good life
mirin attitude, you look insane here btw, mirin brows and skintone

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salludon, Ryan, Amnesia and 2 others
I would love to go clubbing with you man❤️ and @ArvidGustavsson @Salludon @Amnesia
That'd be fun to go clubbing together and shit. TBH meeting any user here that I like would be a life highlight I am sure.
Unironically looks better than Amnesia in that side profile, although he's frauding more,

yeah hes sticking his face more forwrd in relation to his neck. A lot of side profile pics posted itt are where the person is posing, even if its slightly. I snapped that side profile completely unfrauded, not even a slight squint because I used it for actual surgery advice like 5 years ago on lookism. I guess I could post another profile pic of me actually trying to look good in it with a slight fraud

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, AscendingHero and Lars
before trigered, today larsanova. currently trigered has no more than 4.5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member and court monarch777
Uhhhhh, is this a joke? Larsanova looks way, way better but he's doing a wide smiling so thats a bad pic.

Really? That doesn’t sound right. I’d say Gandy’s profile is like 1 in 50,000 or something like that and Hexum’s is like one in 10 BILLION.
If it was one in a million then there would be 7,000 people with as good of a profile as Hexum, when I haven’t seen a person in my life that ever looked that good from the side.
Bro I found one in 7 billion guy but you didn't see my thread I think.

I need to aware you of this guy.

He is new god but no one acknowledged the thread since I'm bluecel and they cope.

Like at this dude and his bone structure. He looks like Greek sculpture unreal

Tell me your opinion bro

Triggered looks like fiona from shrek stop coping you cunt no one beg your gnarly lookin head

• JFL
Reactions: Eezz
5’10 is average in Australia but i lack height due to being Italian, most full aussies are 6’1+
oh you're australian?
I suddenly understand every post you've ever made now

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan and .👽.
@triggered needs to get fringe haircut, shave beard and grow out eyebrows asap