Lasarcko the pathetic dickcel "8 inches" larper exposed

D

Deleted member 14693

Emerald
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Posts
36,563
Reputation
65,157
Guess this retard didn't learn from his mistakes.
Turns out he now claims an 8 inch dick.
Obviously a larp:
1674758393490

1674758402769

Funny GIF

Got this 6 inch dickcel by his tiny balls again. How does it feel?
Guess this comment was accurate back then:
1674758520933
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and Deleted member 21766
I like him

//Thomas DOM
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and Deleted member 21182
Idk man
As a man it's pretty gay to make fun of other men's dicks, are we foids?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
bro he clearly didn’t see my new thread 5 weeks ago where I found out My dick was bigger, now that I guys can’t cope with height because of undeniable evidence its cock?
 
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Idk man
As a man it's pretty gay to make fun of other men's dicks, are we foids?
Bro the thing is I’ve measured my dick last when I was 15 or 14 and kept that same number it was 17.… I dont remember but now at 18 I remessured and made a new thread like a month ago about how it was 8 inches

beastimmung I can pm u my dick if U wanna see
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
bro he clearly didn’t see my new thread 5 weeks ago where I found out My dick was bigger, now that I guys can’t cope with height because of undeniable evidence its cock?
I have already layed the evidence out regarding that.
Bro the thing is I’ve measured my dick last when I was 15 or 14 and kept that same number it was 17.… I dont remember but now at 18 I remessured and made a new thread like a month ago about how it was 8 inches

beastimmung I can pm u my dick if U wanna see
Go ahead gay lord. HOpe you're over 18
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
I have already layed the evidence out regarding that.

Go ahead gay lord. HOpe you're over 18
Ok so explain the new thread? How can I reach the sealing even in some medeavel house or whatever a 173cm guy cant change a lightbulb with bare feet
 
Ok so explain the new thread? How can I reach the sealing even in some medeavel house or whatever a 173cm guy cant change a lightbulb with bare feet
Just cause you hired some british lanklet from fiverr to impersonate in this videos you doesn#t mean you are 6_8
 
@Iasacrko 's wikipedia page:

1674765049279
 

Similar threads

mltn2mtn
Replies
5
Views
44
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Rashm0n
Replies
13
Views
78
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
themogger1
Replies
2
Views
42
inceliusndius
inceliusndius
Z
Replies
33
Views
199
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
34
antrax
antrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top