Laser beard removal

D

Deleted member 29831

Bronze
Joined
May 16, 2023
Posts
345
Reputation
294
Can someone explain this?
How long it last, if it's permanent or not?
 
Why would u want to remove it
 
Why would u want to remove it
Super thick beard and I shave everyday, my skin is soft so it fucks my skin up the more I shave + I don't look good with a beard
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Super thick beard and I shave everyday, my skin is soft so it fucks my skin up the more I shave + I don't look good with a beard
Fair enough
 
Why would you want this???

just shave your beard bro tf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Yoke
Why would you want this???

just shave your beard bro tf
fucking low iq jew, won't bother replying to donkies like you
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 29831

Similar threads

Zygonix
Replies
0
Views
36
Zygonix
Zygonix
chop
Replies
2
Views
65
reda2010
reda2010
britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
60
zygomatic02
Z
rationalguy.xx
Replies
1
Views
97
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
idk8
Replies
7
Views
123
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top