laser eye depigmentation

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Need more info on this
Looks too good to be true tbh, truly brutal
I might consider this tbh since my eyes are T40, does someone know price and side effects/risk on this???

Need more info on this
I might consider this tbh since my eyes are T40, does someone know price and side effects/risk on this???
I read somewhere that there is a chance youll go blind if the procedure is done incorrectly

I read somewhere that there is a chance youll go blind if the procedure is done incorrectly
Cope. It’s safe according to the limited trials.

If you go blind it's literally over, it's worse than dying

Cope. It’s safe according to the limited trials.
"This process, however, can sometimes result in blocked eye drains. This leads to an increase in eye pressure, causing glaucoma to develop. Glaucoma, if left untreated, can damage the optic nerve and lead to blindness. While Stroma is advertised as a simple, painless procedure, requiring only a local anaesthetic, it’s clear that there are some risks involved"

"This process, however, can sometimes result in blocked eye drains. This leads to an increase in eye pressure, causing glaucoma to develop. Glaucoma, if left untreated, can damage the optic nerve and lead to blindness. While Stroma is advertised as a simple, painless procedure, requiring only a local anaesthetic, it’s clear that there are some risks involved"
Source? I can’t find a reliable source stating this, and it seems to be speculation not based on any clinical trials, which were shown to be safe.

If you go blind it's literally over, it's worse than dying
you could die every time you drive a car. There’s no need to be irrational, when laser eye depigmentation is probably low-risk

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
D
Need more info on this
Don't do it

Don't be self hating
So don’t get any surgery then? What makes laser eye depigmentation any different than let’s say rhino?

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
So don’t get any surgery then? What makes laser eye depigmentation any different than let’s say rhino?
You can only do it once and its very easy to ruin your harmony with botched eyes