Laser hair removal for beard and mustache

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Is it worth it or not? I don't think I'll ever have a decent full beard to fraud a good lower third, but on the other hand, if I lose my hair completely (norwood), I'm not sure if I'll need a beard to look better.

Someone on this forum said they had this procedure done.

No. Unless you're a woman. Then yes.

Men have too many follicles in that area to zap off. Lasering isn't 100% effective and even after multiple sessions you'd still have a lot left over.

Lasering the beard area just means giving yourself the patchy fuzz of a 17 year old.

Someone on this forum said they had this procedure done.
Was it a woman?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Barbarossa_ and CarnivoreDiet
Just shave everyday. Although it's annoying, laser will sometimes have consequences.

No. Unless you're a woman. Then yes.

Men have too many follicles in that area to zap off. Lasering isn't 100% effective and even after multiple sessions you'd still have a lot left over.

Lasering the beard area just means giving yourself the patchy fuzz of a 17 year old.

Was it a woman?
I have 300 follicles to zap off at most

I have 300 follicles to zap off at most
By the way, the beard hair follicles can actually be used as donor hair for FUE. So zapping them off is a wasted opportunity.

Don't do it. I have done like 6 sessions on my cheeks and I feel it made my skin thinner.

I have done this, it took like 8 sessions but it's worth overall (at least for me, I had to shave that shit everyday) and I look a lot better clean shaved.
it's really up to you, I didn't like myself with beard & mustache.

Meanwhile I considering everything to grow stubble.....