Laser hair removal

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
I am not so hairy but i have chest arm and leg hair. should i laser them all or spesific regions ?

trannymaxxing?

trannymaxxing?
body hair has nothing to do with t levels actually a lot of middle easterns have body hair and they are low t and balding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dainslief, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
its just hair it aint tattoos go buy a fucking razor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
You need many, many treatments for the results to be permanent. Doing your entire body would take forever cost a ton and be very painful.

I gotta do something about my unibrow acually, thank you for reminder

too much effort permanently removing it is a better option
you said you dont have a lot of hair plus why would you remove it from your arms and legs? chest i can understand but having bitch legs and arms isnt something id want and besides looking like a bitch it would cost u tons of money and it would fuck your skin up but go ahead if u want

Last edited:
You need many, many treatments for the results to be permanent. Doing your entire body would take forever cost a ton and be very painful.
No problem having a hairless superhero body is a godly halo in middle east

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
you said you dont have a lot of hair plus why would you remove it from your arms and legs? chest i can understand but having bitch legs and arms isnt something id want and besides looking like a bitch it would cost u tons of money and it would fuck your skin up but go ahead if u want
I think a man ideally only have head hair and full beard genetics body hair is disguisting in both genders

I'm going to do it with my back in the next days (not much hair, I'm not turk, but I want none of it) and problably my legs
the guy called it "diode laser" said it's as good as alexandrite (I'm totallt clueless about this shit)

I think a man ideally only have head hair and full beard genetics body hair is disguisting in both genders
7227998D CB80 43C5 B1E8 EE146F11006C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and and 79 others
Also seems like foids do the treatment i will get random boners probably

how it's called the lil whatever in your avatar? I'm sure he has no relevant bodyhair
Many psl gods have none, what's with this no bodyhair = woman/tranny nonsense?
lil peep sir. unbelievable show some respect for my boy );

lil peep sir. unbelievable show some respect for my boy );
Well he had no visible bodyhair right? Because he wanted to show the tattoos
then you have athletes that do it for performance, and anyone with a pair of decent abs to show the fucking abs.
I don't know if they shave or they did permanently, but the equation bodyhair= masculinity is wrong, if you can grow a beard and have good eyebrows you can do whatever you want with your body, even shave your asshole (the dream)

then you have athletes that do it for performance, and anyone with a pair of decent abs to show the fucking abs.
I don't know if they shave or they did permanently, but the equation bodyhair= masculinity is wrong, if you can grow a beard and have good eyebrows you can do whatever you want with your body, even shave your asshole (the dream)
I want to get some tattoos btw but they should have some meaning not randomly

if u wanna wax ur arms and legs and even ur asshole be my guest its just preference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and khvirgin
If you are not muscular and slim it looks like woman btw it is kinda true
girls would still fawn over someone hairless and slim if he had a good face (literally every popstar, kpopper, actor like thimotee chalamet or whatever it's called)
The worst thing is being slim, short or average (so you can't even enter bearmode) and hairy like a middle eastern

Doğru aslında çok önemli değil ama gıcık oluyorum yinede
Niye oğlum, boşver gitsin. Seni sonra el ile gösterirler bu kesin götünü siktiriyor diye.
Yapma. Sana tavsiyem

Niye oğlum, boşver gitsin. Seni sonra el ile gösterirler bu kesin götünü siktiriyor diye.
Yapma. Sana tavsiyem
desinler olum nolcak xD

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I really ment height. If it is possible at least ;(
I was actually going to book Guichet for lls in Milan when I was 20 then a couple of people died during his surgeries and I said "wait a minute, I like my height now"

• +1
I was actually going to book Guichet for lls in Milan when I was 20 then a couple of people died during his surgeries and I said "wait a minute, I like my height now"
The more radical a change is the more risk it has. I only advice to softmax in reality

Oğlum yapma. Kıl avrat gözünde hiç bir etkisi yok.
Face, height and frame
height tr de cok onemlii bu arada ab ama ben ortalamanın soylendiginden cok dusuk oldugunu dusunuyorum 180im herkes 85 sin diyor

• Hmm...
height tr de cok onemlii bu arada ab ama ben ortalamanın soylendiginden cok dusuk oldugunu dusunuyorum 180im herkes 85 sin diyor
Türkiye'de yapılan araştırmalar sonucu kadınların boy ortalaması 1.61, erkeklerin ise 1.73 cm olarak hesaplandı.9 apr. 2019.

boyun iyi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
I decided to laser only upper arms and stomach area btw