“Lash lifting” from cosmetician before+after pics

Real

Real

Bronze
My lashes are basically invisible cause they go straight ahead instead of upwards.
Some years ago I had an ‘eyelash perm’ done in a cosmetic studio, I think this was just bending the lashes with heat. But: There was 0 effect on me, literally no difference at all on my eyelashes.

Now got ‘Lash lifting’ done in a cosmetic studio for 65euros.
It took an hour and was uncomfortable (constant burning in eyes while holding still).
Lashes are bent and treated with some special creams to keep the bent, then they are also colored.
The cosmetician can choose different bends, the most hardcore one makes the eyelashes go straight up, the less ones let the lash go forward and then bend upwards.
She chose the middle option for me, she said it makes a difference while still looking natural.

After a good hour I was very happy when I saw the result – this time the eyelashes really changed and made a swing upward.

I realize on these pictures the difference is basically not even recogniceable, i think it's also hard to capture with my not best camera.
But when i look close up into my eyes in the mirror it looks totally different to me, i see every single lash then and i see how it's bent upwards in a nice slope.

I think it’s a very tiny looksmax. But still a looksmax. It is supposed to be done every 2 months, i plan to do that.

What a fucking waste of money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, court monarch777, Prettyboy and 5 others
Dnrd. should maximize lashes first. No smv improvement.

Dye your greyish beard and try everything to youthmaxx, you look 30+

Dnrd. should maximize lashes first. No smv improvement.
You mean making eye-lashes bigger?
Latisse seems to fuck up your eye fat or smth, so artificial lashes would be the only next thing. Not sure if that would be a looksmax.
Or eye-lash transplant.

How long does the treatment last? Especially the dying part, big halo imo if not overdone

About 2 month supposedly for the bending part
Dying i don't know, perhaps 1 month?