Lasik is the first thing I should've done before college JFL

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Man it sucks wearing glasses or contacts especially in college environment people bully like crazy JFL

Not if you look like Clark Kent with glasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Not if you look like Clark Kent with glasses

Reason it was bad for me is that I spent 50k per year out of state tuition lmao.

I was so stupid I thought pua would get me laid.

Since I've had lasik surgery I've been getting hit on way more

Lasik isn't an 'ascension' surgery. Its more so 'quality of life'. I'm sorry but if your face isn't good -- it just isn't good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 20368
Lasik isn't an 'ascension' surgery. Its more so 'quality of life'. I'm sorry but if your face isn't good -- it just isn't good.

It's not like that bro you can't be dom with glasses homie when I was doing boxing sometimes the contacts popped out. Unless you are with other people who are your same ethnicity.

Anyway I was wearing contacts all throughout college but it wasn't enough to be dom. When I fucked the girls after I went to bed I had to take the contacts out.

It was a huge failo for me man also I was boxing for years but had self esteem issues because of the vision.

It doesn't matter for educated foids but low class ones care

It's not like that bro you can't be dom with glasses homie when I was doing boxing sometimes the contacts popped out. Unless you are with other people who are your same ethnicity.

Anyway I was wearing contacts all throughout college but it wasn't enough to be dom. When I fucked the girls after I went to bed I had to take the contacts out.

It was a huge failo for me man also I was boxing for years but had self esteem issues because of the vision.

It doesn't matter for educated foids but low class ones care

Your confusing yourself. You shouldn't have to 'try' to be dom.
That is a legit personality trait. You either are or your not.

Lasik is a quality of life improvement. If your fucking a female and doing anything active its worlds better. And I personally just got tired of ANYTHING being in my eye. Eye's where burning more often than not.

However, realize that glasses can simply be a fashion. Ive seen good looking guys legit wear glasses with no lenses in just for the look. I do see what your saying but if the face is no good no item can save you.

• +1
Your confusing yourself. You shouldn't have to 'try' to be dom.
That is a legit personality trait. You either are or your not.

Lasik is a quality of life improvement. If your fucking a female and doing anything active its worlds better. And I personally just got tired of ANYTHING being in my eye. Eye's where burning more often than not.

However, realize that glasses can simply be a fashion. Ive seen good looking guys legit wear glasses with no lenses in just for the look. I do see what your saying but if the face is no good no item can save you.

Yeah makes sense bro anyway it's the best decision of my life people are getting jealous crabs in a bucket assholes.

• +1
Reactions: GodBody
I don't need glasses but I sometimes wear them because they look cool.:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: GodBody
Man it sucks wearing glasses or contacts especially in college environment people bully like crazy JFL
after 8th grade, no one gets bullied for braces and glasses.

how is it still happening to you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 20368
yeah no nigga nobody bullies for fucking glasses lmao maybe in elementary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 20368
after 8th grade, no one gets bullied for braces and glasses.

how is it still happening to you?

It doesn't bro I had lasik already.

But it did happen in college lots of people bully for that if you play football and boxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
It doesn't bro I had lasik already.

But it did happen in college lots of people bully for that if you play football and boxing
It's not like that bro you can't be dom with glasses
you cope alot tbh

first it was height, then ethnicity now GLASSES??

you can be a good looking ethnic.
you can look good with glasses.
if you're 5'8 and have a good face, you will be fine.

if you're struggling, it's because of your face.

• +1
you cope alot tbh

first it was height, then ethnicity now GLASSES??

you can be a good looking ethnic.
you can look good with glasses.
if you're 5'8 and have a good face, you will be fine.

if you're struggling, it's because of your face.

I know bro I am already getting surgery soon lol but now I am DOM because of lasik surgery it went perfect I see 20/10 now

• +1
  • +1
good boy.
once you fix your face, your life's gonna become alot better I think.

Exactly bro planning on getting fixed soon and leaving site it's my chin and jaw that's issue

• +1