Last day of highschool

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Hs is over boys, it flew by.

I used to wait for this very moment for a long time, but now I am truly hit with some sort of a very deep sadness.

People from each class got their own shirt color to wear, and we all signed eachothers shirts.

I got an hour and a half late to the party, but as soon as I entered the school, some people who I rarely interacted with came asking me to sign their shirts. Many of them started the "oh, do you remember when..." stories, and it really felt nostalgic even tho it happened at most 4 years ago.

Now I am very lost. All these people who's validation meant everything to me until today, mean nothing tomorrow.

In hs I was somewhat lonely, now I am just alone, and the latter is worse imo

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, whiteislandpill, nope and 18 others
tom hardy shelby GIF by ARTEfr

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, murdah, mirrormogger and 3 others
i still got two more weeks of school, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, Deleted member 52452 and 3 others
I didn’t even show up to my last day at secondary school, and I finished college last week and didn’t come in either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Can't let yourself peak at high school , it's a tragedy
Grind hard son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, murdah, n0rthface and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
'06 born

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
school is like prison

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and fukmylyf
uni is 10x better hs was a shithole

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, HTN_Mentalcel, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
uni is 10x better hs was a shithole
Idk man.

You don't even have to go to university here except for doing tests. Seeing people daily is a thing of the past.

Besides, uni starts in october. Its going to be a very lonely year it seems

Appreciate it. Youth is everything

• So Sad
Reactions: Despicable and Lonenely sigma
Holy shit it’s about to be a year since I graduated wtf man. I remember lurking .is as a freshman in hs and joining when I was just entering my junior year right after Covid

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel and Lonenely sigma
Youth is cope your prime is 35

• JFL
Gimnazijalac verovatno

• JFL
Welcome to the real world now. It's all downhill from here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, HTN_Mentalcel and Lonenely sigma
Idk man, even if your youth lasts until like 22, hs is your prime generally.

School was my life for the past 12 years. Firstly elementary and now hs. Sure, ppl changed but both schools were generally the same thing.

Now that life routine I had for the majority of my life is gone. It will never ever happen again, until the end of the universe. The entire universe will explode before I ever have enough time to spend with all these friends I had.

When you put it like that and remember all the good times, it stabs you quite hardly

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and cytoplasm
My last day was fine. Five years later, I think about school every day. It lives rent-free in my head.

• So Sad
Life begins for you now (if you're going to university)
You'll forget about your old friends when you start slaying horny 18yo stacys away form their parents to be free (jfl) for the first time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, nope, socialcel and 2 others
The relationships you built in highschool will help you in the future if your in the same area

Idk man, even if your youth lasts until like 22, hs is your prime generally.

School was my life for the past 12 years. Firstly elementary and now hs. Sure, ppl changed but both schools were generally the same thing.

Now that life routine I had for the majority of my life is gone. It will never ever happen again, until the end of the universe. The entire universe will explode before I ever have enough time to spend with all these friends I had.

When you put it like that and remember all the good times, it stabs you quite hardly
Idk, uni is like highschool but less strict academically. It can be great but thats up to you

• +1
Life begins for you now (if you're going to university)
You'll forget about your old friends when you start slaying horny 18yo stacys away form their parents to be free (jfl) for the first time
I am going to uni but I don't want to get attached to anyone once I go there.

I simply have no time. If I plan to earn the money and ascend my looks, I can't be overflown with pain from getting attached to yet another model tier girl.

For instance, for the past few days, one gl girl greeted me in the hallway every time she saw me, and today I asked her to sign my shirt and she put a heart next to her name.

This meaningless interaction is already almost enough for me to get attached, if I let it happen that is.

i remember feeling dead inside at graduation. Really sad memory. I also sort of gave up on uni before it even started. Missed a lot of opportunities being depressed. Don't make the same mistake.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It will all get worse after this. If you do not believe me, remember how everyone your age looks now and look at them 4 years (post uni/ college) later.

There is no "peaking" as a man too (biggest lie ever). Men peak 18-20. You have a few years only left of your prime IF you did everything right and you are a Chad.

Prime is slaying JBs and getting validation from them. Obviously, from now on, you will look more and more creepy to JBs so it's over. I cage at ppl saying muh "im better now than at highschool" muh "most men are better now", etc. YOU ARE NOT SLAYING JBS SO YOU ARE POST PRIME YOU DUMB FUCK.

Anyways, this should motivate you to use your 1-2 years of life left and at least not rot. At 21 you will be too old, just saying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Allornothing and Lonenely sigma
Cope someone is coming to save me
No one coming to save any of us. We are left to fend for ourselves. I'm about to go all primitive and shit and live in the woods and build fucking wood huts and hunt animals cause I don't have the formal education or job experience to survive in the concrete jungle I currently live in.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I am going to uni but I don't want to get attached to anyone once I go there.

I simply have no time. If I plan to earn the money and ascend my looks, I can't be overflown with pain from getting attached to yet another model tier girl.

For instance, for the past few days, one gl girl greeted me in the hallway every time she saw me, and today I asked her to sign my shirt and she put a heart next to her name.

This meaningless interaction is already almost enough for me to get attached, if I let it happen that is.
It's better to become attached than to become a jaded oldcel husk of your former self
Sigma grinding alone in your prime while your peers enjoy their lives is a fast track to suicide watch
You are very unlikely to make enough for surgerys as a brokie student anyway let's face it
Better to spend your time social circlemaxxing
You can have surgerys in your twentys. By then you might not even want them even if you have money (this is me rn).

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, socialcel and Lonenely sigma
It will all get worse after this. If you do not believe me, remember how everyone your age looks now and look at them 4 years (post uni/ college) later.

There is no "peaking" as a man too (biggest lie ever). Men peak 18-20. You have a few years only left of your prime IF you did everything right and you are a Chad.

Prime is slaying JBs and getting validation from them. Obviously, from now on, you will look more and more creepy to JBs so it's over. I cage at ppl saying muh "im better now than at highschool" muh "most men are better now", etc. YOU ARE NOT SLAYING JBS SO YOU ARE POST PRIME YOU DUMB FUCK.

Anyways, this should motivate you to use your 1-2 years of life left and at least not rot. At 21 you will be too old, just saying.
I agree with that, but whats the point of life after ~21 then? Is there any?

Also, I suppose you are older than 21 if you believe in that, so how do you spend your time?

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
No one coming to save any of us. We are left to fend for ourselves. I'm about to go all primitive and shit and live in the woods and build fucking wood huts and hunt animals cause I don't have the formal education or job experience to survive in the concrete jungle I currently live in.
Cope. Cope. Cope. Jeremy Meeks said " god has a plan", we will be saved just wait

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TechnoBoss and Lonenely sigma
I agree with that, but whats the point of life after ~21 then? Is there any?

Also, I suppose you are older than 21 if you believe in that, so how do you spend your time?
I have two choices:
-MGTOW
-Become a manwhore and slay after ascension (from 0 to 100 body count) -> settle for whore foid (every non JB foid) so it's even and not cucked

Ofc I was fed the lie about working on myself and attracting high quality women. They didn't tell me that ALL non JB foids are not high quality tho and that oldcels have ZERO appeal to JBs (non whore JBs, virtually all foids with mUh oLDer men are whores who fucked all men their age already or giga poor). The best bet is freshman year of university finding some high inhib woman that somehow did not get ravaged already.

I want kids still and a LTR partner so plan is:
1. Ascend with looksmaxxing:
-tret and skin routine around it to slow down face aging;
-Finasteride, dutasteride and oral minoxidil (for eyelashes too) to save hair cuz I started balding;
-Gymmaxx without roids (not entirely cope cuz its a good nichemaxx in my country)

2. Become a manwhore and do 0 to 100 body count cuz aint no way I'm settling with a non virgin if I am one myself (ultimate form of cuckery);

3. Settle for used up whore when I'm used too.

This and MGTOW are the only non cucked ways to live as an oldcel IMO. The other one is finding a virgin HQLP partner in high school or freshman uni.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Lonenely sigma
@5'7 zoomer you fucking autist what are u jfling

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and 5'7 zoomer
did you experience teen loce

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Lonenely sigma
I thought u were 13! U fucking lier omg u niger ur gonna regret lying to me faggot GABACHO
Maybe he meant 2 more weeks of elementary school lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and tombradylover
The only people who think youth ends early are ugly. You’re fine until 25.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Lonenely sigma
The only people who think youth ends early are ugly. You’re fine until 25.
At what looks-level would you draw the line and say: "this guy can't live a happy life without fixing his looks through surgeries"?

Bc at that point youth doesn't even matter, as you will be wageslaving the entire life, no matter your age.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Hs is over boys, it flew by.

I used to wait for this very moment for a long time, but now I am truly hit with some sort of a very deep sadness.

People from each class got their own shirt color to wear, and we all signed eachothers shirts.

I got an hour and a half late to the party, but as soon as I entered the school, some people who I rarely interacted with came asking me to sign their shirts. Many of them started the "oh, do you remember when..." stories, and it really felt nostalgic even tho it happened at most 4 years ago.

Now I am very lost. All these people who's validation meant everything to me until today, mean nothing tomorrow.

In hs I was somewhat lonely, now I am just alone, and the latter is worse imo
Get in a trade, college, or onlinemoneymaxx to pass the time, don't rot on looksmax after graduating like me

• +1