Last night I had some drinks while lying in bed

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I had a long day. I was pretty tired. Ngl. Earlier that evening, I went out to eat at a little place called Nigga Barrel. It's relatively new and a parody of Cracker Barrel. When you walk in, there's a gift shop you have to pass through to get to the host. Those people are clever. Get your money before you get any honey. Ugh. But Nigga Barrel's gift shop was a little unorthodox. The back wall's covered in weaves. Wigs! What the fuck. I was thinking. There was a shit load of black fist novelties and BLM t-shirts. BBC handbags and island display shelves of cigars and rolling papers. But this restaurant was even more peculiar. They had a barber shop! What the fuck is a barber shop doing inside a restaurant? Brutal. Finally, I made it to the host. But he's white! He looked like a church member with short blonde hair with a tiny little feller body. He looked scared, though. Ugh. Poor guy. So he finds a table for me, and so I sit. But during that table search, he whispered to me, "Stay alert, man. Trust me."

The menu items were what I expected to see. Fried chicken, gizzards, collard greens, cornbread, and one section said watermelon along with a quote, U be thinkin we have watermelon, uh? Cuz we're black, uh? Well. YES, WE DO!

It felt like an eternity waiting for the waitress. Thirty minutes later, here she comes talking on the phone. She rests the phone against her neck and asks, "What you want?" So I requested some ice water. I never drink that soda shit. Her eyes widen at that request. She exhaled a sharp breath of air and followed, "You know we charge you for water, right? Same price for the pop. Are you sure you dont wants a grape Koolaid juice?" I guaranteed her I wanted water. So she said, "I aint got all night, what else?" Without giving me the time to order the food, she's back on the phone talking. I think it was baby-daddy drama. I overheard the loud conversation. "U be aint seeing Lil' Gee-Gee if I dont get my bills, punk-ass nigga bitch!" Ugh.

I had to wait for her to finish that conversation and finally got to order. I requested the fried chicken and some sides. She rolls her eyes and walks away. She didn't even write it down. Brutal.

Finally, another anticipated event transpired. From outside. POP-POP-POP-POP-POP-POP. Gunfire. Everyone in the dining room fell to the ground and took cover under the tables. I noticed a black guy grabbed the host and used him as a body shield. An announcement was then broadcasted over the intercom. "WE CLOSE, GET THE FUCK OUT!" Damn.

So I don't think I'll be eating again at Nigga Barrel.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad and 4 others
I missed your stories, BigJim. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad and 3 others
I had a long day. I was pretty tired. Ngl. Earlier that evening, I went out to eat at a little place called Nigga Barrel. It's relatively new and a parody of Cracker Barrel. When you walk in, there's a gift shop you have to pass through to get to the host. Those people are clever. Get your money before you get any honey. Ugh. But Nigga Barrel's gift shop was a little unorthodox. The back wall's covered in weaves. Wigs! What the fuck. I was thinking. There was a shit load of black fist novelties and BLM t-shirts. BBC handbags and island display shelves of cigars and rolling papers. But this restaurant was even more peculiar. They had a barber shop! What the fuck is a barber shop doing inside a restaurant? Brutal. Finally, I made it to the host. But he's white! He looked like a church member with short blonde hair with a tiny little feller body. He looked scared, though. Ugh. Poor guy. So he finds a table for me, and so I sit. But during that table search, he whispered to me, "Stay alert, man. Trust me."

The menu items were what I expected to see. Fried chicken, gizzards, collard greens, cornbread, and one section said watermelon along with a quote, U be thinkin we have watermelon, uh? Cuz we're black, uh? Well. YES, WE DO!

It felt like an eternity waiting for the waitress. Thirty minutes later, here she comes talking on the phone. She rests the phone against her neck and asks, "What you want?" So I requested some ice water. I never drink that soda shit. Her eyes widen at that request. She exhaled a sharp breath of air and followed, "You know we charge you for water, right? Same price for the pop. Are you sure you dont wants a grape Koolaid juice?" I guaranteed her I wanted water. So she said, "I aint got all night, what else?" Without giving me the time to order the food, she's back on the phone talking. I think it was baby-daddy drama. I overheard the loud conversation. "U be aint seeing Lil' Gee-Gee if I dont get my bills, punk-ass nigga bitch!" Ugh.

I had to wait for her to finish that conversation and finally got to order. I requested the fried chicken and some sides. She rolls her eyes and walks away. She didn't even write it down. Brutal.

Finally, another anticipated event transpired. From outside. POP-POP-POP-POP-POP-POP. Gunfire. Everyone in the dining room fell to the ground and took cover under the tables. I noticed a black guy grabbed the host and used him as a body shield. An announcement was then broadcasted over the intercom. "WE CLOSE, GET THE FUCK OUT!" Damn.

Some nigga here filmed BLM protesters marching in his neighborhood last week.

There was even a midget marching at the back, no joke...

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 18244 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Some nigga here filmed BLM protesters marching in his neighborhood last week.

There was even a midget marching at the back, no joke...
Poor lil guy. He had gold grillz in his mouth, uh?

Shieeeeeeeeeeet

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Poor lil guy. He had gold grillz in his mouth, uh?
No, he was a white guy.

Basically this .org nigga filmed BLM people outside his window, and they were all fat blacks or estrogenic white guys.

And at the end there was a midget who was struggling to keep up

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
36880D10 E112 4F3F BCDB 876EFC490CA6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad and 1 other person

lil gee gee? Was she talking about GG allin?
iu

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
lil gee gee? Was she talking about GG allin?
iu
She didn't seem like a sharing type of gal. So if I would've asked for private intel, she probably would've responded, "Why you be all up in my business, white boi?" Then she would've invited other people into that conversation by hollering, "This white boi all up in my business! Poe-Poe right here!" Ugh. I would've had to run at that point.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Modern day Shakespeare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BigJimsWornOutTires and ChristianChad