Last night with rich athlete blonde girl

Fck, I couldn’t get over her now
@ConfusedBolivian @Xangsane @the BULL

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
She said she likes sleeping

I asked ger before she left earlier today what was she planning to do, and she said only naps and sledp then go back to bed at night :lul:

I sent her „hi” 10 mins ago still no reply, will see how it goes

forgot who i stole this from

Attachments

• 3929678-b4663d281273bf71b771d9b74546cd9e.mp3
    754.7 KB
View attachment 2754039

She’s the daughter of the owner of 3 companies, her dad and his friend own a kinda big European companies and chains.

She plays volleyball practice like super intense for 3 weeks every single daily 8h a day.

She’s the sweetest, kindest person I have slept with, her smile radiates the room, her roommates kept checking her up on their groupchat but then she told them she would probably be safe with me despite not knowing me at all.

She talked ALOT like from 8pm-3am straight and I talked and makeouts with her at my place.

We do normal adult stuffs, then cuddle after the whole night, she shows me her family pics, her young self pics, typical blonde blue eyes white.

Her brother is 189cm almost 6’3, his gf 186cm 6’2, all her family are giga tall, her cousin 203cm, she’s the shortest person in the family.

She kept on larping as 160cm but I think she’s atleast 167cm.

Anyways, she looks so much better in person than on pics, he bluntered hard the first meeting trying to avoid looking at her too directly early on and kept my conposure.

while talking my psl autist brain was analysing her looks, she has low htb eyes area, cat-like wide pfl green eyes long eyelashes and asiatic hooding. Her mandible is much better than mine horizontal, good ramus to the mandible ratio, her nose is giga cute, her blonde hair is so fcking thick af, I tried to rest my hand on her scalp but it felt like I am navigating myself in a SEA jungle because her hair is so fcking thick, so fcking rare in white people.

Her only failo is her lips are kinda thin but she gave a good kiss and bj.

She also talked about my looks, she said that I don’t look 24 and I look 19, I think it should be a. Compliement because my skincare routine probably pay off.

She paid for everything as well, literally I offered to pay for our drinks but she kept insisting on paying for us, so supreme gentleman radar of me have to respect her decision and let her paid it.

Her first impression of me were talkative and handsome, yes she said that but my psl brain got even more curious so I asked deeper because she kept staring at my face/eyes for almost the whole night, she said „your face looks cute and VERY PROPORTIONAL, I freeze for a second because I know she meant HARMONY, I couldn’t stopped smiling and she kisses my lips to shut up.

The next morning, she intentionally missed a train back to her apartment because she wanted to stayed with me abit longer.

My brain is getting desensitised each week after week because of meeting different girls, so far all of them treated me giga nice, almost as worshipping.

I am sorry for the long post but, I don’t remember much details because too many things happened last night.
What do you look like

@notcel
Haha

• JFL
Reactions: seethe