last post. But someone saw me today and asked what happened. i’ve desperately been trying to deblost and lose weight but it doesn’t work.

Sometimes i dont know if you are trolling or deadass srs.

4192312_IMG_8953.png
View attachment 2979543please tell me it’s all in my head dawg. there’s no way my eyes actually got lower right? @anticel. Is this downwards growth? rip my hairline it’s like my entire forehead got lower and my eyes got lower? is it just the angle? What happened to my skin. I’m not understanding
You didnt changed at all.
Just ogremaxxed, its normal when you take hgh. I dont know what you expected.

Just ogremaxxed, its normal when you take hgh. I dont know what you expected.
Nobody got these changes from HGH besides me. My entire skull grew and lengthened downward. Everyone else stays the same and just thickens their bones like acromegaly. This doesn’t make sense. You saw the 2nd picture right? What happened to my fat pads and skin? Why are my cheekbones lower. it all doesn’t make sense man. It doesnt. I had open plates. how did only the bones in my skull and face grow?

Nobody got these changes from HGH besides me. My entire skull grew and lengthened downward. Everyone else stays the same and just thickens their bones like acromegaly. This doesn’t make sense. You saw the 2nd picture right? What happened to my fat pads and skin? Why are my cheekbones lower. it all doesn’t make sense man. It doesnt. I had open plates. how did only the bones in my skull and face grow?
Instead of trying to figure out why and how, you should just accept it and start looking for solutions, like surgery. Youre wasting your time and effort right now

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Instead of trying to figure out why and how, you should just accept it and start looking for solutions, like surgery. Youre wasting your time and effort right now
i can’t move on i just don’t understand. And my girl left me? I can’t even compete with any dude she will ever pull anymore because i look like this nowz. This isn’t my face man. It happened so quickly i don’t get it. What changes do you notice in the before and after side profile pics? How do you even fix this dude? How can you even fix that???

lefort 3 is my only hope now and that’s not even based in reality. This shit isn’t fixable. I mean look. My eye sockets literally got lower it doesn’t make sense. What the fuck is this growth pattern? I don’t fucking get it

dawg what do i do. I want to accept it but at the same time i can’t. it’s like it’s impossible. i don’t get it. even an endo told me he didn’t understand i don’t understand. and this is my fave now? i miss her so much but i can’t ever even get her to look at me again really

Just ogremaxxed, it’s normal when you take hgh. I dont know what you expected.
ogremaxxing means bones get thicker and not longer. This wasn’t supposed to happen. Even osie didnt understand why it happened and all it took was 2.8 months of running gh again

nigga i’m being fr
shut the fuck up
u got some mental disorder
like bdd or some shit

it is the exact same
your skin became worse
and your face isn’t clean shaven

the only thing i can see that’s doffeeent is uee (less in after pic) that’s the ONLY difference

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, not__cel and lestoa
nigga i’m being fr
shut the fuck up
u got some mental disorder
like bdd or some shit

it is the exact same
your skin became worse
and your face isn’t clean shaven

the only thing i can see that’s doffeeent is uee (less in after pic) that’s the ONLY difference
Look at the side profile pics

Look at the side profile pics
i just did, for 2 whole mins
the only difference i saw was possibly more browridge in after but thats probably due to angle of pic.
your eyebrows are also more messy in after
basically it seems as u have come off hgh u “let yourself go” with shit skin and shit facial hair and called it a descention cos of gh

stfu

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, not__cel and STUPIDREFEREES
Listen closely young man, you fucked up and didn't take HGH under the administration of a health professional. The milk is spilt, there is no point crying over it. All you can do now is save money and get surgeries to correct it. You are still only 17 and if you work hard you can get surgeries quite fast and still have a lot of your youth left. You xcan still get 10 years of youth if you start srugerymaxxing asap. I don't think you need to do it recommend it but roping is not a solution, this is one.

the only difference i saw was possibly more browridge in after but thats probably due to angle of pic.
basically it seems as u have come off hgh u “let yourself go” with shit skin and shit facial hair and called it a descention cos of gh

stfu
I do think OP is overreacting, there's barely any change if any at all. But the kid has got this in his mind and it ain't going away

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

stfu
i deadass can’t fix the skin without fat grafting or midface lift at 18. Because the fat pads literally sagged down. the downward or vertical growth of my face just removed all my fat pads. idk. I’m coping hard rn man. I don’t know how to get back to normal i might need Lf3

I do think OP is overreacting, there's barely any change if any at all. But the kid has got this in his mind and it ain't going away
defo a massive overreaction. i could technically call this an ascension lol con icl his eye area looks more hooded after, maybe he actually got more bone (on browridge like i said above) or it’s just angle idk. this forum fucks with people’s minds, it’s not for the weak.
bro fix ur brows, tidy em up slightly
do some skincare (or good diet)
and shave

also @JohnDoe can u pm me, q about chewing

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and JohnDoe
i deadass can’t fix the skin without fat grafting or midface lift at 18. Because the fat pads literally sagged down. the downward or vertical growth of my face just removed all my fat pads. idk. I’m coping hard rn man. I don’t know how to get back to normal i might need Lf3
your fat pads have not shifted one bit my bro
it’s not humanly possible for gh to “remove your fat pads”
you don’t need lf3

i recommend leaving the site
nothing changed, gotta get that through ur head

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
lefort 3? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: For your own sake get off this forum and stop constantly taking pictures of yourself. You are fine amigo, that is the truth.

your fat pads have not shifted one bit my bro
it’s not humanly possible for gh to “remove your fat pads”
you don’t need lf3

i recommend leaving the site
nothing changed, gotta get that through ur head
then why are my under eyes so hollow now man? thats not in my head. look at the side profile pics . Its obvious

lefort 3? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: For your own sake get off this forum and stop constantly taking pictures of yourself. You are fine amigo, that is the truth.
how do i fix the under eye hollows now though? Look at them. 0 under eye support anymore. That definitely changed

how do i fix the under eye hollows now though? Look at them. 0 under eye support anymore. That definitely changed
can't help you with surgerymaxxing, ask someone else who knows their shit but stop obsessing over literlaly nothing. what's wrong with you?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
even w/out lighting it’s gone.
Ok then use Pdo threads under eyes and fix ur skin and shave and get ur hair more healthy and you’ll look the exact same

This is crazy bruh. You just look like you hit puberty a bit more. I'm serious there is hardly a difference at all except now you have a beard and a more masculine looking face. You should probably see a therapist. I highly doubt anyone asked you "what happened". They probably meant that you look older if they did. Like "dang man, you no longer look like a young teenager and now look like a young adult ". It's all in your head m8. Please leave this site bro

Shave face
Use makeup and PDO

I was on HGH for like 8 months and my nose grew like yours. Other than that I don’t really see any difference besides you look more tired. It’s mainly in your head but you can easily fraud back to where you were it’s not that hard

Why are you being so hysterical lmao stop having public meltdown and just shave/weightloss/get healthy again. You didn’t destroy whatever smv you had you just look different. Reading this one would think you were chad who had just been in a house fire.

Do you expect anything other than retards telling you to kys? For your own good I suggest you stop getting upset about this and fuck up your hormones even more.

Why are you being so hysterical lmao stop having public meltdown and just shave/weightloss/get healthy again. You didn’t destroy whatever smv you had you just look different. Reading this one would think you were chad who had just been in a house fire.

Do you expect anything other than retards telling you to kys? For your own good I suggest you stop getting upset about this and fuck up your hormones even more.
i had a schizo ep don’t bump this post anymore

• +1
Reactions: brazistine62
no this guy is right, HGH did change his face.

I took mk677 at 12.5 mg only for 2 months from jan - march, and this is what happened:

before (oct 2023):
Screenshot 2024 06 14 232809

after (today, wisdom teeth pulled dec 2023, mk677 jan - march):
Screenshot 2024 06 14 232455

like him, I look older, face or skull is bigger, ramus grew, midface grew, eyes got smaller, look more ogre, and fat pads more visible.

• JFL
Reactions: Kayne1
dude PLEASE get off this forum and the internet in general, I am giga neurotic about my pictures and flaws and I looked at your pics for 2 minutes at least and couldn't see a difference you are going to be fine

dude PLEASE get off this forum and the internet in general, I am giga neurotic about my pictures and flaws and I looked at your pics for 2 minutes at least and couldn't see a difference you are going to be fine
this

no this guy is right, HGH did change his face.

I took mk677 at 12.5 mg only for 2 months from jan - march, and this is what happened:

before (oct 2023):
View attachment 2982454
after (today, wisdom teeth pulled dec 2023, mk677 jan - march):
View attachment 2982457

like him, I look older, face or skull is bigger, ramus grew, midface grew, eyes got smaller, look more ogre, and fat pads more visible.
completely different lighting