last post on fix for GH descension

56and3psl

Silver
IMG 8022
IMG 8023
no frauding in each pic, both horrible pics but don’t rly care anymore. Left pic is whenI was bloated off GH in december, right is how GH affected my side profile, the entire angle of my jaw lowkey kinda changed and my nose grew more downward. im not sure what to do. what surgeries can i get, is it just CCW bimax to fix this?

• Love it
Reactions: cavy
MIRIN ASCENSION.

• JFL
Reactions: 56and3psl
barely changed at all lmao your getting to obbsesed comparing differnt lighting angles etc. evertyging matters,i can take 2 photos like this in the same day and one will look better then other,you dont look worse now but yes just get bimax/genioplasty and the extra facial development will look better it only looks bad bc your chin/mandible is recessed nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, maxxmclooks and cavy
i dont see any real difference, u just have body dysmorphia nigga

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
barely changed at all lmao your getting to obbsesed comparing differnt lighting angles etc. evertyging matters,i can take 2 photos like this in the same day and one will look better then other,you dont look worse now but yes just get bimax/genioplasty and the extra facial development will look better it only looks bad bc your chin/mandible is recessed nigga
i have a deep bite that worsened after GH. Slight overjet now. I need this shit fixed bro. fucking this year bro. it’s not like i’m broke. What do I do to fix it

i dont see any real difference, u just have body dysmorphia nigga
i’m ugly bro. i don’t really care. what can i do to fix this what’s the surgery? do i have to correct the deep bite first

i have a deep bite that worsened after GH. Slight overjet now. I need this shit fixed bro. fucking this year bro. it’s not like i’m broke. What do I do to fix it
its like a 20k fix tbh you cant fix that just with braces

brah buy me some vials and we'll see if it actually does something to the face like this or if you were genetically determined to end up like this

brah buy me some vials and we'll see if it actually does something to the face like this or if you were genetically determined to end up like this
indivual reactions don’t mean anything. But this happened and that’s that. An endo confirmed i had unusual growth = not natural

Would I need braces first to fix the deep bite? and then get bimax?
im not sure all i know is they also have to align your jaw.. most likely wear braces for a couple months then get surgery to align it with your teeth... very expenisive but needed

what was your mistakes while u using hgh tell us i dont want ugly