Last time I went on Omegle, a girl asked me if i was "Indian"

G

Gosick

Luminary
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Posts
6,907
Reputation
10,588
I told her yes, then she said "eww", then I was like "?"

then she skipped on me

anyone had a similar experience like this?
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, turkproducer, godirl and 3 others
Spawnkilled at birth
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and Subhuman Philtrum
If you were a muslim indian this wouldn't happen
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I am not even low inhib enough to go on omegle cos i'm scared of the incoming suicidefuel "eww" "hahahha"
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
over for currycels
 
Never began for some omeglecels
 
you should claim something else
 
Jbs on omegle call me hot :lul:
 
what girl mocked me in an indian ancent
 

Similar threads

theblueprints
Replies
25
Views
141
i6w9
i6w9
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
16
Views
118
foxhead131
foxhead131
RandomAutist
Replies
1
Views
37
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
62
Surfsup
Surfsup
Idontknowlol
Replies
1
Views
32
6’7whitechad
6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top