Last week I thought I was going to die, because then my mind changed slightly towards life

Xtra

Xtra

I really thought I was going to die last week, seriously thinking about writing my autograph on my desk and leaving it there for my parents to read if they wanted to know what happened. I felt indifference about the situation, at first I panicked but quickly realized that there was absolutely nothing to worry about, living life to come to an end in a dwarf shitskin, it felt quite relaxed like clockwork, something that was inevitable and necessary. What will happen to the rest of humanity, it will soon only happen to me, but the inevitable is bound to all, no one's pain/pleasure is eternal.

Although it did not happen, I was cured of my illness. But this experience awakened me to the good, I really don't have much time on this Earth, which is a matter of comfort, since all the hedonistic pleasures that the norms and Chad indulge in a short life appeal to their perspective. to cope' or whatever it is, but when you are always going through a good time feeling, when you feel all the boundaries, like everything that was done, lived short.

But how does this help our pain, you ask, you think that death is slow for us, because it is our shell that is supposed to be truly human, and there is no doubt about it. Of no real meaning, always at the bottom of society and shunned by custom, none of this mattered to me when I felt like I was about to die. I didn't preach to myself "thankfully I'm damned that I'm leaving this Earth because I'm subhuman" I thought I thought, but all I could think about was how short everything was until then, all the traumatic experiences I'd endured would happen in a zilch moment, everything until then was completely irrelevant, because nothing it will be felt no longer. I felt this true peace, not because I am a subhuman being from this earth, but because at last our pain and suffering will end in an instant breaking, and in that end we will find peace; Peace is not far off, although it may seem like it at the moment.

As a result, this left me caring less about sub-humanity, I do not have such necessary experiences in mind, of course it is annoying when it is shown everywhere in public, but the inconvenience is now slight, all the experiences of the past experiences felt so short. I lived when I almost felt like I was going to die last week, it didn't feel like a short experience by any means, but I just felt that all the horrors of the senses were destroyed in a moment. We always want to talk about the pain of existence, but sometimes we forget how unforgiving the nature of existence is, speed in particular.

i have a friend who is 5'10 and he's very TALL!

I really thought I was going to die last week, seriously thinking about writing my autograph on my desk and leaving it there for my parents to read if they wanted to know what happened. I felt indifference about the situation, at first I panicked but quickly realized that there was absolutely nothing to worry about, living life to come to an end in a dwarf shitskin, it felt quite relaxed like clockwork, something that was inevitable and necessary. What will happen to the rest of humanity, it will soon only happen to me, but the inevitable is bound to all, no one's pain/pleasure is eternal.

Although it did not happen, I was cured of my illness. But this experience awakened me to the good, I really don't have much time on this Earth, which is a matter of comfort, since all the hedonistic pleasures that the norms and Chad indulge in a short life appeal to their perspective. to cope' or whatever it is, but when you are always going through a good time feeling, when you feel all the boundaries, like everything that was done, lived short.

But how does this help our pain, you ask, you think that death is slow for us, because it is our shell that is supposed to be truly human, and there is no doubt about it. Of no real meaning, always at the bottom of society and shunned by custom, none of this mattered to me when I felt like I was about to die. I didn't preach to myself "thankfully I'm damned that I'm leaving this Earth because I'm subhuman" I thought I thought, but all I could think about was how short everything was until then, all the traumatic experiences I'd endured would happen in a zilch moment, everything until then was completely irrelevant, because nothing it will be felt no longer. I felt this true peace, not because I am a subhuman being from this earth, but because at last our pain and suffering will end in an instant breaking, and in that end we will find peace; Peace is not far off, although it may seem like it at the moment.

As a result, this left me caring less about sub-humanity, I do not have such necessary experiences in mind, of course it is annoying when it is shown everywhere in public, but the inconvenience is now slight, all the experiences of the past experiences felt so short. I lived when I almost felt like I was going to die last week, it didn't feel like a short experience by any means, but I just felt that all the horrors of the senses were destroyed in a moment. We always want to talk about the pain of existence, but sometimes we forget how unforgiving the nature of existence is, speed in particular.
Do you have psychosis or smoke weed? I felt the same way last week, felt like those were my last days.

Do you have psychosis or smoke weed? I felt the same way last week, felt like those were my last days.
I have a lot of psychosis but I do not do weed