Last year I noticed more and more white girls becoming Muslims

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m so ded srs. I saw more and more white girls wearing hijabs n shit. What the fuck

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
There probably larping

Still banging chads

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Golang and Blackout.xl
Dude so many religious Larpers nowadays, unironically the most religious and pious are the guys not the girls.

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Blackout.xl
Dude so many religious Larpers nowadays, unironically the most religious and pious are the guys not the girls.
Indeed. When guys are religious, they take it to the next level

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Indeed. When guys are religious, they take it to the next level
Have you ever thought from moving away from the city into a small town/rural area?
The city is just too much for me tbh, nihilistic, narcissistic and materialistic cesspool.
Western culture is being torn apart I can't see society functioning properly honestly

Statistics of a civilization going downhill.

Its like watching the fall of the glorious Roman empire but never being there to live in its golden age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Blackout.xl
Have you ever thought from moving away from the city into a small town/rural area?
The city is just too much for me tbh, nihilistic, narcissistic and materialistic cesspool.
Western culture is being torn apart I can't see society functioning properly honestly
View attachment 378882
View attachment 378883
View attachment 378884
View attachment 378885
Statistics of a civilization going downhill.

Its like watching the fall of the glorious Roman empire but never being there to live in its golden age.
Rome lasted like 500 years before it fell, USA has been around 254. This is an even more brutal collapse.

• So Sad
Rome lasted like 500 years before it fell, USA has been around 254. This is an even more brutal collapse.
Don't you find it sad that we did not get to live it in its golden days?
Honestly just thinking about it makes me depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Don't you find it sad that we did not get to live it in its golden days?
Honestly just thinking about it makes me depressed.
Wish I was born during the golden age of Europe (1870-1914)

• +1
They crave my BAC

Wish I was born during the golden age of Europe (1870-1914)

Holy shit that video almost made me tear up.
Berlin has become a cesspool of degeneracy after they bent over for the Jews post WW2.
Crazy world.

I hate Muslim girls in the west,

• +1
This guy was catching on

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Holy shit that video almost made me tear up.
Berlin has become a cesspool of degeneracy after they bent over for the Jews post WW2.
Crazy world.
It was mostly Hitler and the globalists fault. Hitler destroyed the city:

And the globalists in the EU/America made sure the city was rebuilt without cultural reasoning while on the east side the soviets were trying to turn it into a commieblock wasteland. Very sad what happened to Berlin.

• +1
And the globalists in the EU/America made sure the city was rebuilt without cultural reasoning while on the east side the soviets were trying to turn it into a commieblock wasteland. Very sad what happened to Berlin.
Being a Russian in 1945, in Berlin was the ultimate status. You could bang any German woman!!!

It was mostly Hitler and the globalists fault. Hitler destroyed the city:

Don’t you mean (((globalists)))
The classical statues were all destroyed it’s a shameless really.