Lat pulldown vs bent over row vs seated cable row

Yes it would be beneficial to add some sort of rows.
Lag pull down generally mainly targets the back width but with rows you can also work on your back thickness and rear delts. In order to focus on the back thickness you need to row more towards your chest instead of your belly button. And I prefer an overhand slightly wider than shoulder width grip. But just try different grips out and use the one you feel the best in your upper and mid back

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yea it’s fine
I think I will increase my incline dumbbell bench sets to 4 or 5 per training to get 12-15 sets per week. What do you think? 12 or 15?

I don't know if increasing tricep pushdown and barbell preacher curl sets is smart because then I would suddenly be increasing sets a lot.

Incline DB bench 3 x 12
Lat pulldown 3 x 12
Seated cable row 3 x 12
OHP 4 x 12
Lat DB raises 4 x 20
Tricep pushdowns 3 x 12
Barbell preacher curl 3 x 12
Hanging leg raises 3 x AMRAP.

I think I will increase my incline dumbbell bench sets to 4 or 5 per training to get 12-15 sets per week. What do you think? 12 or 15?

I don't know if increasing tricep pushdown and barbell preacher curl sets is smart because then I would suddenly be increasing sets a lot.

Incline DB bench 3 x 12
Lat pulldown 3 x 12
Seated cable row 3 x 12
OHP 4 x 12
Lat DB raises 4 x 20
Tricep pushdowns 3 x 12
Yea or just do AMRAP push-ups after your OHP for 2 or 3 sets

• +1
Is this good?

Incline DB bench 3 x 12
Lat pulldown 3 x 12
Seated cable row 3 x 12
OHP 4 x 12
Lat DB raises 4 x 20
Tricep pushdowns 3 x 12
I would replace OHP with upright rows, you already work your front delts well in incline bench, but lateral deltoid is hardly activated in OHP. From upright rows you would get more growth in traps and mid delts

• +1
Yeah, I will probably go with this one. 3 x week. SCR before or after lat pulldown?
Whatever you want to prioritize comes first. Take a visual inspection of your back; if your lower lats look underdeveloped, start off with SCR.

• +1