Late Bloomer Tax is ruthless. If ur under 20 break out of KHHV asap even if its with a whale. Trust me.

ferbite666

ferbite666

Iron
Idc what mental illness or anxiety you have. You need to lose your virginity and get into a relationship as fast as possible.

I’m an MTN 23yo (Chadlite bones but im 25% bf and 179cm) and just lost my v card a few months ago and have hooked up with 3 girls (all land whales) and have been trying to play catch up and I’m constantly getting ghosted due to my lack of experience. And keep in mind that most girls I go on dates with, I’m kissing them and having a good conversation and good banter but at my age women expect me to do everything perfectly and they don’t have patience for a guy that’s not good in bed and is super smooth and the worst part is that these chicks I went on dates with were all in the 3-5 range.

I write this message now to remind all of the KHHVs that the late bloomer tax is real and it’s hard af to break out of. I’m hitting the gym now and looksmaxxing hoping that I’ll get a shot at getting a relationship with a decently attractive girl so I can practice and catch up on shit that I was suppose to learn at 16/17 but I’m thinking soon it might be too late.

Guys stop being a pussy like I was and lose that shit asap

LATE BLOOMER TAX IS CRUEL AF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, IntelligentCel, Autismcel and 9 others
I was a late bloomer, I’m pissed I should have pubertymaxxed

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Autismcel and Klasik616
Or maybe that's just woman bro.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Or just lose the weight and you will be Chadlite if you supposedly have chadlite bones (probably not) and girls will want to suck your dick no matter how few experience you have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, mirrormogger, bloomercel and 5 others
I don’t really care + my dick doesn’t work cest fini pour moi

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and NotoriousLoser
Or just lose the weight and you will be Chadlite if you supposedly have chadlite bones (probably not) and girls will want to suck your dick no matter how few experience you have
Yeah im not 100% if its chadlite bones. Nero Angelo told me in my rating that i have Chadlite potential but worse case scenario ill be HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, mirrormogger and Beastimmung
Watching this as a 22 yr old KHHV non NT squizoid rotter broke incel who was rejected and friendzoned by foids all the time. It's not over? :feelsahh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and sickdawgie
no one can tell you're a virgin. If you're getting ghosted, you're either too passive or dont look good enough.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, DalitBoss, Ken and 4 others
no one can tell you're a virgin. If you're getting ghosted, you're either too passive or dont look good enough.
Bruh idfk what happened on my last date. The girl was super high interest on the date, she greeted me with a tight hug, paid 100 for both of us to play at the arcade, she gave me fuck me eyes, kissed me passionately, she sucked my finger, and let me choke her while we kissed but then a family walked by the car when we were doing that and we stopped, laughed, and then did it again and then i tried to finger her and then she said "Not now" and then after that we got out the car and we kissed and I grabbed her ass and then left. Next day we text and shes responding fast like she usually does but then all of sudden she starts responding slower and slower. Then once i try to setup the 2nd date she claims that she thinks things wont work between us because I'm "too spontaneous" for her or because I took long to reply initially before our date but I thought these were dumb cop out excuses so i tried to dig deeper and then she tells me all of sudden that she never felt a romantic spark with me and she let me do those things with her because she was too nervous to say no or because she wanted to do it for fun (Which is COMPLETE BS).

How do you know you have chadlite bones if you are 25% bf?

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin and Nick.Harte
You are genetic Trash and a low-bidder

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, DalitBoss and EverythingMattersCel
Im 28khv but i literally have no interest in losing it.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and N1666
Muh chadlite bones. If you were legitimate chadlite potential, it would have shown in your prospects. You are smashing landwhales because that's your level - subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, mirrormogger, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Bruh idfk what happened on my last date. The girl was super high interest on the date, she greeted me with a tight hug, paid 100 for both of us to play at the arcade, she gave me fuck me eyes, kissed me passionately, she sucked my finger, and let me choke her while we kissed but then a family walked by the car when we were doing that and we stopped, laughed, and then did it again and then i tried to finger her and then she said "Not now" and then after that we got out the car and we kissed and I grabbed her ass and then left. Next day we text and shes responding fast like she usually does but then all of sudden she starts responding slower and slower. Then once i try to setup the 2nd date she claims that she thinks things wont work between us because I'm "too spontaneous" for her or because I took long to reply initially before our date but I thought these were dumb cop out excuses so i tried to dig deeper and then she tells me all of sudden that she never felt a romantic spark with me and she let me do those things with her because she was too nervous to say no or because she wanted to do it for fun (Which is COMPLETE BS).
I csnt tell shit from a description of one interaction. All I can say is that there's only two reasons to get rejected: looks or passivity.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Muh chadlite bones. If you were legitimate chadlite potential, it would have shown in your prospects. You are smashing landwhales because that's your level - subhuman.
nah lmfao. high bf on chadlite will make you MTN. Not to mention that my nose also has a bunch of acne scars and looks kinda swollen 247 which descends me hard. Its a good shape tho. Plus i have to settle for landwhales as an MTN late bloomer since other MTN girls will ghost me for not being super smooth and good in bed

Last edited:
Idc what mental illness or anxiety you have. You need to lose your virginity and get into a relationship as fast as possible.

I’m an MTN 23yo (Chadlite bones but im 25% bf and 179cm) and just lost my v card a few months ago and have hooked up with 3 girls (all land whales) and have been trying to play catch up and I’m constantly getting ghosted due to my lack of experience. And keep in mind that most girls I go on dates with, I’m kissing them and having a good conversation and good banter but at my age women expect me to do everything perfectly and they don’t have patience for a guy that’s not good in bed and is super smooth and the worst part is that these chicks I went on dates with were all in the 3-5 range.

I write this message now to remind all of the KHHVs that the late bloomer tax is real and it’s hard af to break out of. I’m hitting the gym now and looksmaxxing hoping that I’ll get a shot at getting a relationship with a decently attractive girl so I can practice and catch up on shit that I was suppose to learn at 16/17 but I’m thinking soon it might be too late.

Guys stop being a pussy like I was and lose that shit asap

LATE BLOOMER TAX IS CRUEL AF
Ur supposed to fuck at 16/17?

I was a late bloomer, I’m pissed I should have pubertymaxxed
OP is talking "late bloomer" as In experiencing relationship shit later than most ig

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Yeah, subhumans attract other subhumans. The fact only land whales are available to him and other bitches ghost him, basically means they don't find him attractive enough, so land whales will go to him due to the lack of better options (good-looking) that are available to them.

Land whales usually sleep with ugly low-value men, because high-value men don't even notice them.

Even at 20 I feel like a old man and feel like it’s over let alone in 30 years of age. It’s over

Yeah, subhumans attract other subhumans. The fact only land whales are available to him and other bitches ghost him, basically means they don't find him attractive enough, so land whales will go to him due to the lack of better options (good-looking) that are available to them.

Land whales usually sleep with ugly low-value men, because high-value men don't even notice them.
No. Like i said before I have Chadlite/HTN bones but im 25% bf and have bad acne scars on my nose which makes me a MTN/LTN, which will only pull whales and LTBs on dating apps.

And on top of that I still match with HTBs on Hinge and occasionally match with a Stacylite and even tho I dont ever get them out on dates, the fact that I was able to match with them despite being 25% body fat, no body pics, and 6'0ft height on Hinge (which sounds good but on Hinge 6'0 wont give u any halo) should tell you something.

Last edited:
No. Like i said before I have Chadlite/HTN bones but im 25% bf and have bad acne scars on my nose which makes me a MTN/LTN, which will only pull whales and LTBs on dating apps.

And on top of that I still match with HTBs on Hinge and occasionally match with a Stacylite and even tho I dont ever get them out on dates, the fact that I was able to match with them despite being 25% body fat and no body pics should tell you something.
Then, melt the fat so you can have a normal life and meet normal women.

If the fat is visible, it's unlikely you will match high-tier bitches.

Anyway, being low body fat makes things easier. Life is better and you feel better when body fat is low.

I'm headed towards a single digit body fat percentage. I'm confident I will achieve it by the end of the year.

Then, melt the fat so you can have a normal life and meet normal women.

If the fat is visible, it's unlikely you will match high-tier bitches.

Anyway, being low body fat makes things easier. Life is better and you feel better when body fat is low.

I'm headed towards a single digit body fat percentage. I'm confident I will achieve it by the end of the year.
Same, cheers to acension nigger

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel