Late morning workouts Mog evening workouts

D

Deleted member 47099

Calorie counter
I think Testosteron Production is the highest around 11 am 12 pm
Today did my morning workout after months of working out in evenings and I’ve never felt stronger/motivated with more energy

In the evening after coming back home I feel tired/sleeping and weak and can’t push my muscles to failure as much as 11 am workouts

Actually fucking enjoyed my todays workout, in the evenings it kinda felt like chore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I think Testosteron Production is the highest around 11 am 12 pm
Today did my morning workout after months of working out in evenings and I’ve never felt stronger/motivated with more energy

In the evening after coming back home I feel tired/sleeping and weak and can’t push my muscles to failure as much as 11 am workouts
it spikes the highest right when u wake up for a while. Thats why u get morning wood

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Here 💦CUMS💦 🎅🏽Santa Claus,🎅🏽 here 💦CUMS💦 🎅🏽Santa Claus,🎅🏽 right down 👩🏽👸🏽slutty girl lane!👩🏽👸🏽 ❌🚫❌🚫STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!❌🚫❌🚫 Is your 👨🏻👨🏻daddy👨🏻👨🏻 not giving you enough 💦💦💦cummies?!💦💦💦 Hold up,🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽 ho! It's 💦💦cummy💦💦 ❄️💦❄️SEASON!❄️💦❄️ Push✋🏽✋🏽 that 👨🏻👨🏻daddy👨🏻👨🏻 to the ⏩⏩side⏩⏩ and let a 👌🏽NEW👌🏽 father in 🏡YOUR CHIMNEY!! 🏡 🎅🏽🎅🏽🎅🏽Father CHRISTMAS,🎅🏽🎅🏽🎅🏽 the 👑👑KING👑👑 of 💦cummies!💦 That's right,👍🏼 he's been making 👧🏽little👧🏽 👧🏽girls👧🏽 squishy for 6️⃣ CENTURIES. Don't ❎❎ mind the old saying; he ONLY makes the 💦😫😫😈NAUGHTIEST😈😫😫💦girls ☁️squishy☁️! So send this to all the 😼nastiest😼 👧🏽girls👧🏽 you know and share❗️Those❗️Cummies❗️Get 0️⃣ back and you're a basic 🌑🌑coal-slinging bitch.🌑🌑 Get 5️⃣ back and you get 👅eaten👅 like 🍪cookies🍪and 👅💦slurped💦👅 like 🍼milk!🍼 Get 1️⃣0️⃣ back and 🎅🏽Santa's🎅🏽 big 🍆🍆COCK🍆🍆 will grow⏫⏫ 3️⃣ sizes inside of you!😫😩 Get 1️⃣5️⃣ back and you become Mrs. Claus, and get 🍑🍌🍆yummy 🍒🍭🍼nummy 🍼💦☁️squishy🍼💦☁️ 💧💧cummies💧💧 until next ⏩🌨☃Christmas!🌨☃
Go suck dick Faggot

uuhhh,,,mmm i think evening workouts mogs late morning workouts.... so we might.... have an issue :3 hehe! i do gym my big boi pecs

SHUT UP FAGGOT THIS ISN'T A VLOG NO ONE CARES DNRD FUCK YOU

• JFL
it spikes the highest right when u wake up for a while. Thats why u get morning wood
Not good idea to train hard right after waking up :lul:

I did. That and I couldn’t breath for few mins

• JFL
Not good idea to train hard right after waking up :lul:

I did. That and I couldn’t breath for few mins
ye but eat first(eggs and good things) then cold shower and then ur ready trust me just try it . U need good sleep tho the day before else obviously u will feel tired

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Deleted member 47099
ye but eat first(eggs and good things) then cold shower and then ur ready trust me just try it . U need good sleep tho the day before else obviously u will feel tired
I think muscle need a few hours before hitting them hard but agree u need good 8 hrs of sleep

Today went from 10-15 dips to doing 20 dips
Went from 10-15 pull-ups to 20 :love:

Last edited:
  • +1
I think muscle need a few hours before hitting them hard but agree u need good 8 hrs of sleep

Today went from 10-15 dips to doing 20 dips
Went from 10-15 pull-ups to 20 :love:
nice bro i could also do 20 pullups. After my exams im gonna get it back. Proud of u

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Deleted member 47099
Mid to late morning is when most people will feel the most energetic.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Deleted member 47099