lately i've had terrible sadness

u right idk i just be stealing food from the store and dining and dashing most high paying crime is really high risk
I need something to pay for my hgh it's over

The first step should actually be:

"be good looking enough so people won't be too repulsed to look at your deformed face for more then one second" :what:
nigga being good looking is very important but it isnt the master key for everything

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
hgh is retarded expensive dont u need like a -40° fridge to store it
I need like 200-300$ a month and I'll be set tbh but it's hard asf here

I dont know. Don't feel suicidal. Just feel a pain in stomach and want to cry all the time.

this is probably a big reason why, get off your fucking laptop and touch grass bro youve accumulated more posts than 99% of org in less than half a year

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
View attachment 3118140

this is probably a big reason why, get off your fucking laptop and touch grass bro youve accumulated more posts than 99% of org in less than half a year
@iloveboobs i called this guy greycel and he's now stalking all my posts :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
@iloveboobs i called this guy greycel and he's now stalking all my posts :ROFLMAO:
no... i went on trending and checked this post cause of the title, wasnt surprised to see it was you. checked profile to see what type of user you are and was not surprised

why are you even here. its clearly not to improve ur just roleplaying and venting about being sad while posting furry shit like what

• JFL
no... i went on trending and checked this post cause of the title, wasnt surprised to see it was you. checked profile to see what type of user you are and was not surprised

why are you even here. its clearly not to improve ur just roleplaying and venting about being sad while posting furry shit like what
calm down greycel

• JFL
Same bhai
Feel like roping now ngl

• +1
Reactions: sexy
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, dragomaxxer and Imretarded?
suicidal thoughts are not far