Lately I've realized just how little "conversation skills" matter

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
When in social environments throughout college I've always failed to make any impact among people and never had a girl interested in me and I put this down to being quiet, aspie and having no desire to do what it takes to climb the social hierarchy
However when I got drunk and approached girls in clubs who had no background info on me I was always fairly successful which led me to believe my aspieness and low social status was my biggest death sentence

Since I began working as bouncer I've spoken to girls with absolutely zero energy or enthusiasm while the conversation just entailed asking them boring general questions about themselves, and they still agree once I ask them if they wanna meet me after work and come back to mine.
If you are isolated in a conversation with a girl, the prospect of fucking is on the table and she likes your looks enough, you can be bland and a bit aspie and it wont matter so long as you keep the conversation going. There have been times while on the walk back to my house with the girl theres been a silence for like 2 minutes and I can't think of anything to say, but rather than believing the pressure is on me to say something or she will think I am awkward, I just tell myself I'm no more incapable of convo than she is.

The problem with social circle scenarios is that the prospect of an immediate fuck is off the table, you're less likely to have isolated convos with a girl and there will always be a faggot willing to run tryhard game to keep the girls attention

If I met a girl through social circle and talked to her with as little energy as I do to girls while I'm bouncing, then asked her to come over to my place she would be shocked I'd think she would even consider it after how little effort I've made with her

I used to be pissed off at how tryhard faggots could get a girlfriend through social circle and I was seen as invisible but now I believe there's absolutely no way it's worth the effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, aBetterMii, Deleted member 2733 and 8 others
4/10 thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, Deleted member 2745, wagbox and 2 others
Currently drunk on sangria and could not be bothered to read past the title.

Conversation skills after drinking sangria improve tenfold so OP has no idea of what he’s talking about. Typical larp thread on .me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, BigBoy and Hepatologyscribe
Legit thread

@didntreadlol

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Not a single pixel ngl

Currently drunk on sangria and could not be bothered to read past the title.

Conversation skills after drinking sangria improve tenfold so OP has no idea of what he’s talking about. Typical larp thread on .me

Same tbh

Good insight OP, you've used your aspieness as an asset.

Genders arent meant to conversate. They meant to fuck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
just put in no effort theory

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Its your status as a bouncer thats coming into play. You dont have that kind of status in your social circle so you need to put in the extra effort.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 2846
@s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel