Lately, there's an influx of angry women on Reddit starving for LTRs after the men they date see them as nothing more than wet holes.

Xangsane

Xangsane

Da joos cucked Ernesto with dry air
These are all young women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lawton88, Lmao and 9 others
In case the threads get deleted
Screenshot 20220811 131912
Screenshot 20220811 131922
Screenshot 20220811 131932

Screenshot 20220811 134310

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Not their fault average guy isn't attractive to them (srs). They just hardwired that way.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Lawton88, EverythingMattersCel and 17 others
Not their fault average guy isn't attractive to them (srs). They just hardwired that way.
holy fuck these foids actually think they deserve true love xD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lmao, fjor2096 and 17 others
It is ALWAYS because they are going for guys way above their looksmatch

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lmao, Mateusz74 and 25 others

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS
Sex with a looksmatch feels worse than masturbation to them, they can't orgasm, so what's the point?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lmao, EverythingMattersCel and 13 others

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS
What PSL range do you define as a looksmatch, the same PSL or within a certain range?

• +1
Reactions: critkality, Xangsane and LightSkinNoob
They’ll complain till they find some sad MTN/HTN they can abuse for a couple months, then dump or cheat on him and the cycle will repeat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lmao, Deleted member 17791 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Within 0.25
Assuming these women are PSL 4, what PSL do you think they've been dating?

My first and only girlfriend was PSL 4.4 and she wasn't nice towards me after she pushed for commitment which I blindly accepted.

Assuming these women are PSL 4, what PSL do you think they've been dating?

My first and only girlfriend was PSL 4.4 and she wasn't nice towards me after she pushed for commitment which I blindly accepted.
They date (abuse and control) 4-4.5 PSL tall guys and get slayed by 5.5+ PSL guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Xangsane
They date (abuse and control) 4-4.5 PSL tall guys and get slayed by 5.5+ PSL guys
Do you think it sounds strange that a 5.5 PSL guy was put to tears and fooled by a PSL 4.4 girl?

I would never let this happen again.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Do you think it sounds strange that a 5.5 PSL guy was put to tears and fooled by a PSL 4.4 girl?

I would never let this happen again.
I mean, it's not THAT big of a difference. You were both above 3,99 at least.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I mean, it's not THAT big of a difference. You were both above 3,99 at least.
Thank you. I always feel that women who are PSL 5 or above will always find a bigger Chad around the corner to cuck me with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ethniframementalcel and HerpDerpson
I hope they all get raped and killed and shadow banned from Reddit INSHALLAH

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: _MVP_, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18320 and 2 others
Because they have bad personalities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Lmao, John124 and 9 others
We can see through them, we change for them, they expect us to like them for who they are (carrying baggage)

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and the BULL
>redditor
>3/10+ looks

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and subhuman to mtn
Just make cloning legal so all these ltr chasing hogs can have their own chad™ at home

• +1
Women getting put on casual sex rotation from men out of their league. Nothing new.

Can't really feel bad for them considering they'd rather jump off a bridge than date their male equivalent.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Mateusz74, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
Women getting put on casual sex rotation from men out of their league. Nothing new.

Can't really feel bad for them considering they'd rather jump off a bridge than date their male equivalent.
What PSL do you assume these women are?

What PSL do you assume these women are?

Not sure. Doesn't really matter, the effect is the same

1-3/10s get put on rotation by 5-6/10s
4-5/10s get put on rotation by 6-7.5/10s
6-7s get put on rotation by Chads
Stacies get put on rotation by rich athletes, celebrities, influencers, and business tycoons.

All the people in those posts are likely one of the former bitching about the later.

All of them run to their friends and the internet complaining about men being scum and being unwilling to commit. And again, would kill themselves before dating their male equivalent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: John124, Mr.Proper, _MVP_ and 2 others

Stacies get put on rotation by rich athletes, celebrities, influencers, and business tycoons.

All the people in those posts are likely one of the former bitching about the later.

All of them run to their friends and the internet complaining about men being scum and being unwilling to commit. And again, would kill themselves before dating their male equivalent.
What rating is a Chad in this context? An 8?

Hinge designed to be deleted.

They're not entitled to a relationship 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: John124, _MVP_ and Xangsane
Dating non exclusively sounds cucked af lol. Why would you want that from a potential partner…

Dating non exclusively sounds cucked af lol. Why would you want that from a potential partner…
Hinge designed to be deleted.
They're not entitled to a relationship 🤷‍♂️

Just make cloning legal so all these ltr chasing hogs can have their own chad™ at home
Do you think that for an ltr 4.5 psl is enough for nowadays whores?
holy fuck these foids actually think they deserve true love xD

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS
They’ll complain till they find some sad MTN/HTN they can abuse for a couple months, then dump or cheat on him and the cycle will repeat.
ANOTHER DESPERATE FOID COMPLAINS ABOUT COMMITMENT ON REDDIT AND GETS ROASTED BY BASED MALE REDDITORS :lul::lul::lul:

THIS ROASTIE ISN'T ENTITLED TO A RELATIONSHIP.

Screenshot 20220815 114422

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, It'snotover, HerpDerpson and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, The_God, _MVP_ and 5 others
ANOTHER DESPERATE FOID COMPLAINS ABOUT COMMITMENT ON REDDIT AND GETS ROASTED BY BASED MALE REDDITORS :lul::lul::lul:

THIS ROASTIE ISN'T ENTITLED TO A RELATIONSHIP.

View attachment 1823455

Girls keep going for guys who are insanely above them lookswise- giving them sex immediately and then complaining about pump and dump.

If they gave their looksmatch a chance he would probably be ecstatic to date them and happily wait multiple dates for sex

I’d happily wait for sex if I felt like the girl was giving me genuine interest and wasn’t just stringing me along to waste my time

Ngl society is just fucked

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, EverythingMattersCel, _MVP_ and 4 others
Girls keep going for guys who are insanely above them lookswise- giving them sex immediately and then complaining about pump and dump.

If they gave their looksmatch a chance he would probably be ecstatic to date them and happily wait multiple dates for sex

I’d happily wait for sex if I felt like the girl was giving me genuine interest and wasn’t just stringing me along to waste my time

How many points is "insanely above"?

How many points is "insanely above"?
Often 1 PSL or sometimes even more

And don’t forget gymmaxxed and 6’ as well, despite the girl just eating pizza everyday and not having done any excercise since she left school, basically a pre requisite for most foids

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
they only want chad to ltr with

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Xangsane
Often 1 PSL or sometimes even more

And don’t forget gymmaxxed and 6’ as well, despite the girl just eating pizza everyday and not having done any excercise since she left school, basically a pre requisite for most foids
That's insane. Have you seen my latest London thread about couples?

If I'm around 5.5 PSL, what PSL of girls do you recommend me going for? I'm not gymmaxxed or 6' or over

If I'm around 5.5 PSL, what PSL of girls do you recommend me going for? I'm not gymmaxxed or 6' or over
Well you don’t want to use dating apps or slay really so this isn’t relevant t you. Also I’m skepticsl as to whether you look like your pics irl. Just go for whatever girls you find attractive and see what happens - what do you have to lose

• +1