Lately, there's an influx of angry women on Reddit starving for LTRs after the men they date see them as nothing more than wet holes.

Well you don’t want to use dating apps or slay really so this isn’t relevant t you. Also I’m skepticsl as to whether you look like your pics irl. Just go for whatever girls you find attractive and see what happens - what do you have to lose
No worries

Girls keep going for guys who are insanely above them lookswise- giving them sex immediately and then complaining about pump and dump.

If they gave their looksmatch a chance he would probably be ecstatic to date them and happily wait multiple dates for sex

I’d happily wait for sex if I felt like the girl was giving me genuine interest and wasn’t just stringing me along to waste my time

Ngl society is just fucked
This is why I'd refuse to LTR any girl who's ever even used a dating app

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Chadeep and Xangsane
Why do they want commitment so much?
Ego. Notice that when they do get the commitment the honeymoon phase magically ends and they start treating the guy like shit (so she doesn't actually want to be in a committed relationship and all the work that requires, she just wants the ego pump that the guy felt she was special enough to forgo his other options).

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Another desperate 25 year old foid

e

Notice she 'doesn't get butterflies anymore' and it was dating on an industrial scale that did this. Sometimes it really is not you, it's just her.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Ego. Notice that when they do get the commitment the honeymoon phase magically ends and they start treating the guy like shit.
This happened to me when the only girl I was in a relationship and slept with pushed for commitment, then her true colours showed. She never appreciated the things I did for her and broke my heart twice. I had to end it only after 1 month.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
This happened to me when the only girl I was in a relationship and slept with pushed for commitment, then her true colours showed. She never appreciated the things I did for her and broke my heart twice. I had to end it only after 1 month.
Happens to all of us. I've seen it happen to genuine Chads who mogged the girlfriend to the moon and back.

• Woah
Happens to all of us. I've seen it happen to genuine Chads who mogged the girlfriend to the moon and back.
You're joking right?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Mateusz74 and Xangsane
No. It's a feature of relationships, once she feels she 'has you' the butterflies stop on her side
Are we top 20% men? It seems a top 20% man may have to settle for a top 50% woman. Maybe that isn't even enough for them.

Well there was a dating strategy for subchads that was called scummy, but now we know it was smart - you just pretend you're interested in ltr, even though you're not. But I feel it's probably less effective now because there's just less opportunities now due to women not being interested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
These are likely 4-5 level women trying to date 6-7 level men. The women think oh he’s not giga Chad, maybe I can get him to commit. And the guy thinks ok she’s fuckable even if just barely, and I don’t have any looksmatched options right now, so I’ll fuck/casually date her until something better comes along. Problem is, 6-7 level girls aren’t going for 6-7 level guys generally, girls at that level want giga Chad or someone rich. so what was meant to be a quick casual relationship drags on over a year. And the girl will complain but if she wanted to she could easily leave and get a 4/10 guy to commit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 20927
Foid nature is so ugly. They are chadsexual

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Xangsane
girls are so fucking retarded lmfao, but jfl if you think any girl who posts on Reddit is above a 3.5 PSL

This is yet another data point that just shows that Oofy Doofy theory is law in 2022

Bitches just want someone they can control after getting PTSD from all the Chad and Tyrone pump and dumps

• +1
It seems like a good response to female promiscuity and degeneration.
Embarrassing them is useless, and you will be called a sexist.

Just pretend you want something serious, have sex and leave.

That's insane. Have you seen my latest London thread about couples?

If I'm around 5.5 PSL, what PSL of girls do you recommend me going for? I'm not gymmaxxed or 6' or over
IRL their standards are much lower, you mog 80% of the men btw

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover

And those foids would shame the guy on social media, and would get praised about it by simps.

This is yet another data point that just shows that Oofy Doofy theory is law in 2022

Bitches just want someone they can control after getting PTSD from all the Chad and Tyrone pump and dumps
It would be funny if the guys that pump and dump these foids were actually oofy doofies.

now they will come crawling back to us, fuck them.

• +1
Thank you so much. I guess this makes my SMV around 80th percentile?
Chadlites should be top 15-10% of face if i'm not wrong i'd say 85th considering that you have a good body and a great face, SMV is correlated with height too and being under 180 barefoot is a little failo.

• Love it
Chadlites should be top 15-10% of face if i'm not wrong i'd say 85th considering that you have a good body and a great face, SMV is correlated with height too and being under 180 barefoot is a little failo.
Thank you. In my system I also consider dressing, fitness, NT, social circle and status as part of SMV.

• +1
Thank you. In my system I also consider dressing, fitness, NT, social circle and status as part of SMV.
They are. Being high psl doesn't mean having a high smv and male models are a proof of this

• +1
They are. Being high psl doesn't mean having a high smv and male models are a proof of this
Who would you say is top 10% in terms of SMV?
For example, Elias de Poot is dating a HTB goth Maghrebi foid.

• +1
Who would you say is top 10% in terms of SMV?
For example, Elias de Poot is dating a HTB goth Maghrebi foid.
Only Gandy,sean chico and goussama, maybe ballou and vito basso too but others mm are too many alien look.

• +1
Only Gandy,sean chico and goussama, maybe ballou and vito basso too but others mm are too many alien look.
What about for non-celebrity males? I guess the combo of 6'4, investment banker or lawyer, 5K Insta influencers, Chad will be top 5% SMV?

• +1
We are just now getting our initial run of the large number of 40 year old cat ladies. They decided to party until their early 30s and then thought it would be easy to tie down the rare Chadlite in his 30s that isn't balding or getting fat along with a nice salary. They learned that was a pipedream as he is going to marry a female in her 20s. This not "settling" game they play will just increase their numbers as the years go by.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Xangsane
What about for non-celebrity males? I guess the combo of 6'4, investment banker or lawyer, 5K Insta influencers, Chad will be top 5% SMV?
These male models are obv top1 but yes if you are 6'4 with a chad face a maxxed insta and with a top job you easily are in the top 5 of smv

• +1
These male models are obv top1 but yes if you are 6'4 with a chad face a maxxed insta and with a top job you easily are in the top 5 of smv
I wonder how someone with an average salary (will propel to above average, maybe well above average when I'm in my late 20s-30s), Chadlite prettyboy face, 33 Instagram followers, okay fashion, curtains, 5'9.5 and a tiny social circle would suffice.

I wouldn't really care much about 30s as I want a halal GF/wife as soon as I can.

I am leaving soon. Only temporarily. Enjoy your life in west nigastan!
I'm only here for two more years then it's off to SEA or Eastern Europe.

I'm only here for two more years then it's off to SEA or Eastern Europe.
Im going back to xinjang to escape the western women matrix and find a wigur MILF wife.

Im going back to xinjang to escape the western women matrix and find a wigur MILF wife.
Dude, stay out of China. Trust me, you don't want to go there. I'd say the same even if you were 100% Han. Go to Uzbekistan or something. Kyrgyzstan even. You don't want to live in China.

“and one guy I completely fell for and was haunted by the "possibility of us" for 7 months. (I still went on dates during this time because it wouldn't work out with him).”

She fucked around on chad even when she only wanted him :p:lul:

• +1
Dude, stay out of China. Trust me, you don't want to go there. I'd say the same even if you were 100% Han. Go to Uzbekistan or something. Kyrgyzstan even. You don't want to live in China.
Xinjang is one of the happiest places on earth.

Xinjang is one of the happiest places on earth.
“and one guy I completely fell for and was haunted by the "possibility of us" for 7 months. (I still went on dates during this time because it wouldn't work out with him).”

She fucked around on chad even when she only wanted him :p:lul:

IRL their standards are much lower, you mog 80% of the men btw
These are likely 4-5 level women trying to date 6-7 level men. The women think oh he’s not giga Chad, maybe I can get him to commit. And the guy thinks ok she’s fuckable even if just barely, and I don’t have any looksmatched options right now, so I’ll fuck/casually date her until something better comes along. Problem is, 6-7 level girls aren’t going for 6-7 level guys generally, girls at that level want giga Chad or someone rich. so what was meant to be a quick casual relationship drags on over a year. And the girl will complain but if she wanted to she could easily leave and get a 4/10 guy to commit.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Click the orange logo to see the comments
Screenshot 20220816 020039
Screenshot 20220816 020047

No. It's a feature of relationships, once she feels she 'has you' the butterflies stop on her side
I can tell you get bitches
This is so correct and happens
I also feel this way, when I feel I got the girl the butterflies stop