Lateral Elastic Canthopexy (Increase PFL + fix NCT)

ropemax

ropemax

hmm

Can someone guinea pig for this shit? Tag pflcels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Lawton88, Lorsss and 1 other person

This Dr Capurro is a fucking god holy fuck.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
Kinda scared like it can easily go wrong and or u will look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, MTNAscension2, Lawton88 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Lawton88
Increased pfl with a more pct look isn’t good

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and DivineBeing
yeah i look subhuman with higher pfl turn into a chink

looks extremely uncanny and the eye ratios are off

after 1 year you are back to basis

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Not many before after. Also seems very risky I saw a bad review about the Doctor leaving scars etc.

Will probably make you look uncanny if you don't have giga subhuman eye area

i'm sure it can be adjusted + it's a good option if you have NCT @gigaxzeruclet

Also seems very risky I saw a bad review about the Doctor leaving scars etc
you saw one review and you're shitting your pants? Every doctor gets bad reviews once in a while, be it Eppley or Raffaini.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15516
you saw one review and you're shitting your pants? Every doctor gets bad reviews once in a while, be it Eppley or Raffaini.
All I'm saying is that there are not enough before afters and or published photos .

All I'm saying is that there are not enough before afters and or published photos .
Because he invented this procedure 2 years ago. We need a guinea pig looksmaxxer to test it out.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member, mogstar and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: insecurehtn and ropemax
Because he invented this procedure 2 years ago. We need a guinea pig looksmaxxer to test it out.
Seems legit but kinda risky. I don't know. Yes if somebody here will do it then we will know

Seems legit but kinda risky
It's not risky at all when you compare it to standard canthopexy. Kinda ingenious tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
It's not risky at all when you compare it to standard canthopexy. Kinda ingenious tbh
When I say risky, I mean risk of having visible scars.

JFL

2k???

can u confirm the price cuz I might be able to get it done if it’s that cheap
You can email him bro. Its just a canthopexy with something like threads so yes I don't think it will be that expensive. Usually a large part of the cost of a surgery are for the operating room and anesthesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I really like this surgeon, he seems to be focused on utilizing these elastic threads. He does this procedure, an elastic rhinoplasty, all kinds of elastic face lifts, elastic lip lift, even a lip lift without increasing the vermilion size (red part). I'm very interested in the last procedure, so I might actually fly there to consult with him in the summer and maybe see other results of his canthopexies too.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15516
I really like this surgeon, he seems to be focused on utilizing these elastic threads. He does this procedure, an elastic rhinoplasty, all kinds of elastic face lifts, elastic lip lift, even a lip lift without increasing the vermilion size (red part). I'm very interested in the last procedure, so I might actually fly there to consult with him in the summer and maybe see other results of his canthopexies too.
You will fly just to consult? Mirin dedication bro.

• +1
Cope
FA01D415 9FC6 4638 98CD 6E1F0641E18D
CFFFC513 25DD 45C8 B267 65C2F7D03A20

Don‘t think this surgery is that great.
I mean it exposes a Ort of your eyeball which isn’t supposed to be exposed. Couldn’t this cause irritation when wind blows on the eyes?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and MTNAscension2
I mean they stretch a part of your eyelids which exposed a part of your eyeball which isn’t supposed to be exposed.
I was thinking about that my self too. Isn't that unnatural?

I was thinking about that my self too. Isn't that unnatural?
It is.
You can see it on this after picture of the women.
Her PFL didn’t increased but it just looks like it did. This is why there is this black shadow in the out corners of her eyes:
FBD16F86 0389 4406 B568 E7A8D2141C4A

A person with natural wide PFL doesn’t have these shadows because you can see the full white of the eyeball:
E7979B9D 9E03 46F5 86ED 1220CB0FDF70

He doesn't lol.
Nigga are you blind? He clearly has a PCT
9ED1C201 2104 4E51 8EBC B5B36BB18950

I meant which part exactly are you talking about
See above

It is.
You can see it on this after picture of the women.
Her PFL didn’t increased but it just looks like it did. This is why there is this black shadow in the out corners of her eyes:
View attachment 1476973
A person with natural wide PFL doesn’t have these shadows because you can see the full white of the eyeball:
Hmm I don't know man. That seems borderline dangerous tbh. Eyeballs will be exposed.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and germanlooks
Hmm I don't know man. That seems borderline dangerous tbh. Eyeballs will be exposed.
Yea this what I mean.
It creates an unnatural wider PFL and exposes a part of the eyeball which shouldn’t be exposed

• +1
He just has a deep medial canthus curve. His lateral canthus is 0°
No it isn’t.
His PCT comes from the downturned medial canthus but also from a slightly raised lateral canthus.
Here you can see that he still would have a PCT even if his medial canthus wouldn’t be downturned.
BF064859 3747 4EEF A1CE 4149AD03D410

But that doesn’t matter anyways since the canthal tilt is supposed to bed measured from the medial canthus to the lateral canthus. So he would have a PCT even if his lateral canthus would neutral.
This is real PCT
20220104_171514-png.1477008
This guy just has an extreme high PCT.
That doesn’t change the fact that Gandy has a PCT as well

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
No it isn’t.
His PCT comes from the downturned medial canthus but also from a slightly raised lateral canthus.
Here you can see that he still would have a PCT even if his medial canthus wouldn’t be downturned.
Yes, you're right. I got fooled by his right eye, it is more apparent in the left one