Latinas are nothing without their bodies

revivles

revivles

Diamond
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
1,308
Reputation
851
Somebody needs to say it but Latinas are extremely overrated. If they didn’t have their bodies which boost their SMV they would be on the same level as Pajeetas

Mexicans and Indians look the exact same I don’t see how people can be attracted to them Italians and Spanish girls fog
 
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR, lowinhibragecel and notcarib
Bro they’re bodies are so disgusting past the age of 30
 
pretty faces

9621febb983873546cdd23114b021b4f.jpg


images


images
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and revivles
I find Indian women really attractive
I mean you’re probably an Indian man so it makes sense to be attracted to your own race and everyone has their own preferences I guess
 
I would rather just take a Spanish or Italian girl…

Spanish or Italian women have a much higher standard, like they're part of the Chad-only races

Even around the same socioeconomic level, you'll have an easier time with Latinas
 
Spanish or Italian women have a much higher standard, like they're part of the Chad-only races

Even around the same socioeconomic level, you'll have an easier time with Latinas
Maybe because Spanish and Italian women know they’re more attractive? Latinas are ugly and date White men to improve their genes
 
no lol these are horrible examples

there are some actual good looking latinas out there
White-passing Latinas like Valeria Mazza or Ana Paula don’t count btw

Im talking about actual brown Latinas
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Yeah you couldn’t get a Spanish or Italian woman anyway, makes sense on why you’d settle for bodymaxxed brown Hispanic women

Chinese guys are considered really attractive in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil

And considered ugly as fuck in the United States, Australia, Europe
 
Maybe because Spanish and Italian women know they’re more attractive? Latinas are ugly and date White men to improve their genes

I consider Latinas to be more attractive than Spanish and Italian

IMG 3748
IMG 3421
 

Similar threads

disillusioned
Replies
38
Views
192
disillusioned
disillusioned
Clqs
Replies
9
Views
78
pexy
pexy
revivles
Replies
2
Views
43
revivles
revivles
ICXCLuvr
Replies
6
Views
25
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top