Latinas are so hot to the point where we will overlook a completely shit and degenerate culture, just because we’re blinded by their beauty

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
It’s a completely broken culture of robbery, cheating, betrayal, killing, drug abuse, and alcoholism

Those guys kill ex girlfriends, they kill their own kids, and they kill people for an iPhone

And the girls are in love with the baddest of criminals .. the morally worse you are, the more they like you

Almost no kids in those countries grow up in happy nuclear families

But their women’s beauty is so powerful that it blinds us to the fact that they come from such a bad culture

Example:

IMG 2590

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and owlofathena
>whore with face caked in make-up
>hot

Pick one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, fuxkdakikez, negawattlol and 4 others
What countries can I find Latinas like the one you posted?.

Well Venezuela and Columbia are pretty damn corrupt. I have never met a Latina cause I don't come from America or south America

What countries can I find Latinas like the one you posted?.

Colombia
Mexico
Ecuador
Venezuela
Peru
Bolivia

I personally recommend Peru and Bolivia over Colombia and Mexico in 2024, 3 years ago I would’ve said those 2 all the way

Now it’s played out

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Now it’s played out
I will go to South America once I have some money or maybe east Africa like Eritrea. A Muslim women would be ideal.

I will go to South America once I have some money or maybe east Africa like Eritrea. A Muslim women would be ideal.

Latin America is the most haram place on the planet

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Colombia
Mexico
Ecuador
Venezuela
Peru
Bolivia

I personally recommend Peru and Bolivia over Colombia and Mexico in 2024, 3 years ago I would’ve said those 2 all the way

Now it’s played out
argentine should be number 1 bro, no?

It’s a completely broken culture of robbery, cheating, betrayal, killing, drug abuse, and alcoholism

Those guys kill ex girlfriends, they kill their own kids, and they kill people for an iPhone

And the girls are in love with the baddest of criminals .. the morally worse you are, the more they like you

Almost no kids in those countries grow up in happy nuclear families

But their women’s beauty is so powerful that it blinds us to the fact that they come from such a bad culture

Example:

View attachment 2850054
shes ugly

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back