• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 8365
Cope canadian brown desi girls fog
@Razeb

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Razeb
Just don't let them get past the age of 17 jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, ElTruecel, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Black girls mog

• JFL
Reactions: lil truecel
@HitAndRun is it true?

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
What u rate the other girls tho( thet are from my HS and everyone simped for them even the best looking guys which where mtn at best)

Latinas are the best "ethnics" thats for sure

• +1
I only fuck thick ethnics including latinas but white women of all body shapes

The latina in question:
Screenshot 2023 10 21 at 121133 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, GuyFromSingapore and HitAndRun
What u rate the other girls tho( thet are from my HS and everyone simped for them even the best looking guys which where mtn at best)
Ltb/mtb from what I can see here. Right has a decent body

• +1
Ltb/mtb from what I can see here. Right has a decent body
Righr one has a massive ego hate that bitch got 2k followers on IG from looks alone and now she lives on USA she us dumb af everyone handed her everything jfl at the cucks that will marry her she never had a boyfriend only ONS( most hot latinas don`t have boyfriends only Ons ngl)

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and Deleted member 33136
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Entschuldigung
You haven’t seen them en masse then

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Black blood is only good for men cause they might have a bigger dick
In women it's shit, white all the way>>>>
Mixed latinas with medium/low indigenous blood look good too
They're basically tanned southern Europeans

Black blood is only good for men cause they might have a bigger dick
In women it's shit, white all the way>>>>
Mixed latinas with medium/low indigenous blood look good too
They're basically tanned southern Europeans
Lol no if it was the case men wouldn’t like latinas (Colombia,brazil,etc) and mulatta

Some of the best asses I’ve seen were on latinas. 🫶🏿

Latinas mostly become ogres and descend super fucking hard in their 20's (if they weren't already ogres to begin with). Mainly from the absolutely disgusting diets most Latino families have. Words like calories, nutrition, and exercise are unheard of to them and it catches up to them quick.

Americanized Latinas are also fucking insufferable.
Asian women imo stay cuter for longer and aren't as susceptible to becoming ogres.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 33136
Latinas mostly become ogres and descend super fucking hard in their 20's (if they weren't already ogres to begin with). Mainly from the absolutely disgusting diets most Latino families have. Words like calories, nutrition, and exercise are unheard of to them and it catches up to them quick.

Asian women imo stay cuter for longer and aren't as susceptible to becoming ogres.
You’re right about the ogre part that’s why I specified high school

Latinas atleast where I’m from act like black women just a little less ghetto

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Native looking Latinas are ugly. The Latinas that pass as MENA or European are the attractive ones
Full ones yea but there’s plenty of mestizas who don’t fully pass as white that are easily HTB/stacylite tier. Usually the ones who don’t pass as european but are really high tier(facial wise) don’t have really strong striking features they tend to just have a very cute Neotenous like face.
GigaStacy in Latam
Unironically this is what the avg 18-24 year old girls looks like without make in all Latam except in maybe Argentina Uruguay and the rich parts of Colombia and Chile
Hmmm. Have you seen any HTB/Stacylite foids around? Or are they as rare as stacies here in the US?

This is sadly why us latinocels need to ascend early or it’s giga over for us. JFL Latinas are prime tier in looks when they’re skinny and I mean like genuine skinny not just a normal average. However this is primarily only seen amongst JBs and maybe some 18-22 after that they hit the wall fast bruh. Even if they stay looking young they get fat or their features become shorter.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and BeanletMogger
primarily only seen amongst JBs and maybe some 18-22 after that they hit the wall fast bruh
I agree with you on this. The lifestyle of nt Latinas in their 20s catches up to them really quick (especially if they become single moms like a lot of Latinas do since Latino parents just want them pumping out babies JFL). I've seen it happen with women in my family and extended family.
They just mess around too much when they're young tbh and it does not even matter that they hit the wall since Latino culture promotes simping so much jfl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xangsane
Latinas are superior

Full ones yea but there’s plenty of mestizas who don’t fully pass as white that are easily HTB/stacylite tier. Usually the ones who don’t pass as european but are really high tier(facial wise) don’t have really strong striking features they tend to just have a very cute Neotenous like face.

Hmmm. Have you seen any HTB/Stacylite foids around? Or are they as rare as stacies here in the US?

This is sadly why us latinocels need to ascend early or it’s giga over for us. JFL Latinas are prime tier in looks when they’re skinny and I mean like genuine skinny not just a normal average. However this is primarily only seen amongst JBs and maybe some 18-22 after that they hit the wall fast bruh. Even if they stay looking young they get fat or their features become shorter.
They are 10X times more rarer than Stacies on the US ngl id say there are less than 1000 Stacies across all Latam tbh

Look like ugly old sluts

They are 10X times more rarer than Stacies on the US ngl id say there are less than 1000 Stacies across all Latam tbh
Brootal