Why are u guys so picky when it comes to race?

users here are coping with imaginary standards
if a 300 lb fat sheboon showed them attention they would fold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, tombradylover and kyrre
One thing I don't understand about the users on this site is when it comes to fucking women and race u guys are so picky. Me personally ill fuck any girl any skin color any race. I wanna grape and make all women bleed in their anus and pussy its high T to not discriminate like that. Obviously I think having preferences is very valid but never fucking a certain girl even if shes hot cuz shes indian or asian or latina is weird to me ngl. Obviously this is purely for fucking not marriage. When it comes to graping women, why are u guys so picky when it comes to skin color and race?
since i was a little kid i never was attracted to any black girls. black girls always liked me and i still considwred myself incel cuz theyre simply ugly to me. idk what it is. and white girls were always the most pure and most desireable girls. i think its my biology not even cultural programming cuz i really have never liked a blaxk girl evwn for like a second.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
since i was a little kid i never was attracted to any black girls. black girls always liked me and i still considwred myself incel cuz theyre simply ugly to me. idk what it is. and white girls were always the most pure and most desireable girls. i think its my biology not even cultural programming cuz i really have never liked a blaxk girl evwn for like a second.
i lowkey dont blame u as i feel the same toward african girls however if i ever see one that is hot to me id grape so quickly. If a girl is hot to me i wanna grape regardless her race or color

• Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Screen Shot 2024 10 05 at 20100 PM

why? she's not bad for an old bitch that's just a bad pic
just stop it lad ur not thinking straight rn

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Literally its so fucking HIGH T to fuck anyone and everyone that is hot yet niggas on here will call u a cuck for having that mentality I'm just baffled tbh interestingly enough those niggas are steering clear of this thread rn i haven't seen one good argument or point yet for not fucking all races i wonder why :feelshah:
She doesn't even have to be hot tbh when I'm horny I'd fuck LTBs with average bodies like I get hard at random women who look nothing special that's what I feel like when I'm horny tbh so yeah I'd fuck anything that has pussy and is somewhat feminine like I'd fuck a low LTB gypsy dalit sluts if they wanted to give me chance like I'd never grape any girl I'm a nice guy who respect women's healthy boundaries :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and tombradylover
She doesn't even have to be hot tbh when I'm horny I'd fuck LTBs with average bodies like I get hard at random women who look nothing special that's what I feel like when I'm horny tbh so yeah I'd fuck anything that has pussy and is somewhat feminine like I'd fuck a low LTB gypsy dalit sluts if they wanted to give me chance like I'd never grape any girl I'm a nice guy who respect women's healthy boundaries :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
ur High T mate. Respect to u

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
fuck u my mom mogs ill send u a pic in pms u wanna see a pic?
Send me some of her pics, let's run her on tinder in Bulgaria larping 10 years younger

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and tombradylover
i understand but u would never fuck a girl darker then u even if shes stacylite? Like perfect face and amazing body but shes darker then u and u still wouldn't fuck? I prefer lighter skinned girls too but i would grape dark skinned girls too ngl except africans unless i find a hot one
If she really fogs yeah sure I would probs

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and tombradylover
One thing I don't understand about the users on this site is when it comes to fucking women and race u guys are so picky. Me personally ill fuck any girl any skin color any race. I wanna grape and make all women bleed in their anus and pussy its high T to not discriminate like that. Obviously I think having preferences is very valid but never fucking a certain girl even if shes hot cuz shes indian or asian or latina is weird to me ngl. Obviously this is purely for fucking not marriage. When it comes to graping women, why are u guys so picky when it comes to skin color and race?
I don't know what is going in my mind ,
But even before discovering this blackpill shit ,
I was not attracted to gooks and African skull ( except somali girls)

I'm Caucasoid skull only (curry , white , mena )

• So Sad
Graping foids is retarded

• JFL
I don't know what is going in my mind ,
But even before discovering this blackpill shit ,
I was not attracted to gooks and African skull ( except somali girls)

I'm Caucasoid skull only (curry , white , mena )
id smash a gook skull into the mattress and explode her pussy and make her bleed bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
u should run @anthony111553 if u want a true gypsy
No offense btw. It's just that the only way someone like you could be on tinder in Bulgaria would be if gypsy. It's not and insult tbh, I'm just making it believable

• JFL
id smash a gook skull into the mattress and explode her pussy and make her bleed bhai
Gook girl always looked like alien to me since I was a kid ngl
It's impossible for me to get a boner even from a "naked gook stacy"

• JFL
No offense btw. It's just that the only way someone like you could be on tinder in Bulgaria would be if gypsy. It's not and insult tbh, I'm just making it believable
i didnt even take offense to it jfl i actually don't think there's anything wrong with being gypsy i just like giving anthony shit over it cuz he larps as Italian for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SomethingIsWrong
i didnt even take offense to it jfl i actually don't think there's anything wrong with being gypsy i just like giving anthony shit over it cuz he larps as Italian for some reason
Should I run you or nah :feelshah:

• JFL
Gook girl always looked like alien to me since I was a kid ngl
It's impossible for me to get a boner even from a "naked gook stacy"
i think this is cope ngl if a bitch that is stacy is in front of u naked begging u to fuck her in any way u want ur gonna do it unless ur gay bhai

this nigga spreading lies, KYS NIGGA

• JFL
Should I run you or nah :feelshah:
honestly nah bhai i used to be obsessed over that shit I'm over it now no offense to u i used to have BGM do it for me all the time and it hurt my mental health i don't wanna do it anymore

• JFL
honestly nah bhai i used to be obsessed over that shit I'm over it now no offense to u i used to have BGM do it for me all the time and it hurt my mental health i don't wanna do it anymore
Yeah, but this time it's totally different. I'll do it in a slavshit shithole that's more mena than European. Expect the unexpected type shti

• JFL
Yeah, but this time it's totally different. I'll do it in a slavshit shithole that's more mena than European. Expect the unexpected type shti
i dont wanna do it nigga i hate those experiments so much the first one i did amazing on then i did shit on the rest :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I DONT WANNA DO IT

• JFL
i think this is cope ngl if a bitch that is stacy is in front of u naked begging u to fuck her in any way u want ur gonna do it unless ur gay bhai.

Last edited:
  • JFL
This is gonna be autistic to read but I'm being 100percent real here .

Gook women look like a completely different species to me , just like cows ,buffalos and other animals .

I'm not attracted to animals in a same way I'm not attracted to gook girls .
To me they look like a completely different species .
cageeee

i dont wanna do it nigga i hate those experiments so much the first one i did amazing on then i did shit on the rest :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I DONT WANNA DO IT
Alr bud, your loss. I could've hooked you up with a trad EE wifey but you chose to rot on jerkmate instead

• JFL