Latinas are the best

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
It’s often a stereotype that Latinas are more promiscuous and they can get pregnant just by you looking at them but the reality is that they are just more honest about their promiscuity and Catholics dont get abortions. Other groups of women are just as promiscuous it’s just that they tend to abort more.

Women aren’t pure. Even women in the Middle East are having anal sex with Yusuf (Arab chad) I’m really only talking about mestiza, Jenna Ortega type of Latinas. We can’t marry these hoes, now we can only hope for casual sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, sportsmogger, thereallegend and 1 other person
Become like the user who has a child in mexico

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Best looking & best personalities by far
They also have the least retarded gender roles of any ethnic group. Muslim women for instance are damsels in distress who don't do any manual labor and depend on men for everything. Latinas have the best balance of femininity while still not being afraid to lift a finger and break a nail etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blatonslatt, midlatinocel, Patris and 2 others
They also have the least retarded gender roles of any ethnic group. Muslim women for instance are damsels in distress who don't do any manual labor and depend on men for everything. Latinas have the best balance of femininity while still not being afraid to lift a finger and break a nail etc
And white women think they are goddesses who can do no wrong. There are some cool nerdy black girls but unfortunately then tend to be the least attractive and plus they could cheat on you with a Tyrone lol.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and thereallegend
And white women think they are goddesses who can do no wrong. There are some cool nerdy black girls but unfortunately then tend to be the least attractive
truth. what's your race OP?

Admittedly they have nice tits and ass, but they missing those ocean blue eyes on some rapunzel vibes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ElTruecel, TheReckons and 2 others
most latinas i see age like shit after 1 kid lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, dadfa, ElTruecel and 2 others
Admittedly they have nice tits and ass, but they missing those ocean blue eyes on some rapunzel vibes.
Some Latinas do have blue eyes though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 51781
They are tied with lightskins for most attractive in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and thereallegend
Yeah I plan on learning Spanish and having a bunch of kids with Latinas in South America and send a bit of money each month and visit every so often.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
I don’t care about blue eyes. I’m more concerned about a woman not being 3000 lbs and actually having a feminine attitude. As you get older you will realize dating a white woman who is attractive is damn near impossible so you have to go for what you can get. Some white guys choose Asian girls but there are some that choose Latinas , Arabs or Indian girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I don’t care about blue eyes. I’m more concerned about a woman not being 3000 lbs and actually having a feminine attitude. As you get older you will realize dating a white woman who is attractive is damn near impossible so you have to go for what you can get. Some white guys choose Asian girls but there are some that choose Latinas , Arabs or Indian girls.
Latinas are the ones that gain the weight, not white girls lol, Latinas just get away with it because the African DNA creates the best fucking fat distribution that it's actually attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and Deleted member 51781
Fair enough I guess, although ur children will despise you, if you have colored eyes and they don't. Having brown eyes makes life so much more difficult. But I agree, I will geomaxx to LATAM and date a Latina, maybe even have kids with her, but I'll NEVER bring them to the west. And eventually I'll have white kids back here.

Who DFUQ would chose an Asian or Indian girl tho? Like wtf?

Latinas are the ones that gain the weight, not white girls lol, Latinas just get away with it because the African DNA creates the best fucking fat distribution that it's actually attractive.
True but I think you are thinking from an American or Mexican perspective. Latinas in other countries usually aren’t fat. For example if you to Ecuador or Panama most of those women aren’t overweight.

It’s often a stereotype that Latinas are more promiscuous and they can get pregnant just by you looking at them but the reality is that they are just more honest about their promiscuity and Catholics dont get abortions. Other groups of women are just as promiscuous it’s just that they tend to abort more.

Women aren’t pure. Even women in the Middle East are having anal sex with Yusuf (Arab chad) I’m really only talking about mestiza, Jenna Ortega type of Latinas. We can’t marry these hoes, now we can only hope for casual sex.
Season 8 Dreaming GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Fair enough I guess, although ur children will despise you, if you have colored eyes and they don't. Having brown eyes makes life so much more difficult. But I agree, I will geomaxx to LATAM and date a Latina, maybe even have kids with her, but I'll NEVER bring them to the west. And eventually I'll have white kids back here.

Coloured eyes don't matter that fucking much, JBW can work without coloured eyes assuming you don't have t50s, even then it won't be bad.

Are you white?

• +1
Reactions: Patris

Go outside bro. Indian women date white guys all the time. You do realize that the looks threshold for men is much higher right? Men don’t really get to choose who they date. a 5/10 white guy might have to date a 3/10 Indian girl because of hypergamy.

• Hmm...
LATAM doesn't just have mestizkd though?
Yeah, nonetheless basically no Latinas with colored eyes
Go outside bro. Indian women date white guys all the time. You do realize that the looks threshold for men is much higher right? Men don’t really get to choose who they date. a 5/10 white guy might have to date a 3/10 Indian girl because of hypergamy.
Cucks date down. Guys such as myself date with some motherfucking dignity.

• +1
Reactions: Patris
Shit like height, iq, health(no acne), frame, athleticism is far more important than eye colour. Eye colour is only a strong halo outside the west, in the west nobody gives a shit. I asked a bunch of my British friends and some of them didn't even know their own eye colour jfl.

@F⁻minning

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

Some lightskins are moggers, I don't know why you would have kids with a black girl?

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
lightskins are moggers with the right parents.
Meeks brother 💀
True but I think you are thinking from an American or Mexican perspective. Latinas in other countries usually aren’t fat. For example if you to Ecuador or Panama most of those women aren’t overweight.
That's true but Mexican bitches get fat
Yeah I plan on learning Spanish and having a bunch of kids with Latinas in South America and send a bit of money each month and visit every so often.
Real brother might follow this plan if I can't find a cute blonde with colored eyes that isn't ran through

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
been saying this. Id also prefer an mtn women who stays quiet all day and coocks and cleans and shit instead of a stacylite who is constantly calling and annoying me

been saying this. Id also prefer an mtn women who stays quiet all day and coocks and cleans and shit instead of a stacylite who is constantly calling and annoying me
If u fr 6'2 u need a girl that's at least an 8 it won't be that hard

been talking to this one chick i met while on vacation in Mexico (rural area but shes US born) and i can say you’re 100% on this one. The promiscuity is there but dont expect to pump n dump cuz these girls WILL NOT leave u alone if u try and play them. You kinda have to keep em around for the entertainment

i like latinas

its not about 6'2 its about career face and unironically personality
Bro personality and career doesn't matter if you look good enough, Meeks was literally a criminal but got rich and famous for looking good in a mugshot

Water Stay Hydrated GIF

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck