Latinas fog chinks/curries

-sand nigger that proclaims he's white

Probably his long lost father -

View attachment 3027344
YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER/BROWNOID WHO WOULD CHOOSE SOME FAT LATINA OVER A HAPA OR CENTRAL ASIAN BECUASE OF MUH EUROPEAN-ADJACENCY DESPITE THEM BOTH BEING HALF MONGOLOID.
saying natives and chinks are the same because they're both mongoloid is like saying indians/arabs and whites are the same because they're both caucasoid
MEXICANS CAN PASS AS SEA.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER/BROWNOID WHO WOULD CHOOSE SOME FAT LATINA OVER A HAPA OR CENTRAL ASIAN BECUASE OF MUH EUROPEAN-ADJACENCY DESPITE THEM BOTH BEING HALF MONGOLOID.

^ nigger and brown shitskin logic

yes
so are SEAs the same as half white half nea?
fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
MENAs fog Latinas easy

Especially if we're considering averages. Latinas hit 20 and gain 300 pounds
Nah latinas fog your forgetting the majority of menas are ugly Beckies behind niqabs

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness

you're a cuck who is defending gook while married to e sand sheboon lmfao, If anyone here is a negroid skull it's you and your fat shwarma sandboon wife.

I must of triggered you since you dad is missing in belgium. I'll go say hi for you since he's wanted in morocco.

yes
so are SEAs the same as half white half nea?
fucking retard
Mestizas can look full SEA. And HAPAs are half mongoloid half caucasoid just like Mestizas
Brown retard

you're a cuck who is defending gook while married to e sand sheboon lmfao, If anyone here is a negroid skull it's you and your fat shwarma sandboon wife.

I must of triggered you since you dad is missing in belgium. I'll go say hi for you since he's wanted in morocco.
squishy looks more refined than most mestiza though

Mestizas can look full SEA. And HAPAs are half mongoloid half caucasoid just like Mestizas
Brown retard
>SEAs look like hapas
Retarded ethnic ape