• Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander and 📎♿️⚙️
Aren’t you 13!? This site has ruined your mind

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
Okay do latinas my age like white guys or edgars
I was saying more that you shouldn’t be talking about sex and bwc,bbc etc. at 13, but since the damage is already done. Most girls don’t give a shit about race. An Indian incel, white incel and black incel are all treated the same as an Indian chad, white chad and black chad

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and 📎♿️⚙️
Okay do latinas my age like white guys
No

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 44159
I was saying more that you shouldn’t be talking about sex and bwc,bbc etc. at 13, but since the damage is already done. Most girls don’t give a shit about race. An Indian incel, white incel and black incel are all treated the same as an Indian chad, white chad and black chad
thje one who truly gets it~!

go to bed lil nigga 💀 or im finna take your ipad and call your mommy

• JFL
that's not lifefuel though

Water

• Hmm...
show me an indian chad. jbw exists for a reason

• +1
Reactions: summerglow and Deleted member 33136
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
show me an indian chad. jbw exists for a reason
JBW is cope. I don’t know any Indian chads, other than a young Shah Rukh Khan, but he is 5’7 so idk. Cherry-picking a white guy with an often times overated Asian girl does not prove it, neither does some random study. Ugly guys are all viewed the same. To women all ugly guys are just ugly and that’s the end for them

JBW is cope. I don’t know any Indian chads, other than a young Shah Rukh Khan, but he is 5’7 so idk. Cherry-picking a white guy with an often times overated Asian girl does not prove it, neither does some random study. Ugly guys are all viewed the same. To women all ugly guys are just ugly and that’s the end for them
search on youtube jbw asia. asian girls will come up to white guys and ask them to fuck and grab their cock in public

search on youtube jbw asia. asian girls will come up to white guys and ask them to fuck and grab their cock in public
Those are hookers Bhai