Latinas > White women

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
I dont get ethnic dudes obsession with white women. They typically have no ass/curves and tend to be very corny. Just go on tiktok JFL. Literally cannot dance doing stupid bunny dances. Meanwhile, latinas got that natural feistiness and playfulness in their blood. I used to think I wanted a white girl but lived in south florida for a bit and fell in love with latinas. Hot with the best curves. They can cook and are submissive. None of that bullcrap SJW stuff neither. I am glad i'm black since alot of hispanic and black culture is very similar so it wont be culturally awk if I ever got with one lmao. This shet makes me miss south florida.

:love::love::love:

E5f0493e9e8d28a8c38b2728b057e44f
04785a76290b6553d725b0273230f4d3
C069f802f5b547a66a7c27f3a8a559b3
Latina5

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Meteor21, Ethniframementalcel and 18 others
Most Latinas don't look like that in the slightest. At least not Mexican or Honduran ones.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16215, n0rthface and 13 others
nigga taste

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Ethniframementalcel, justinzayn and 2 others
Most Latinas don't look like that in the slightest. At least not Mexican or Honduran ones.
in south florida they do. Used to live there for over a year. I got flirted w alot by latinas. Went on dating apps when I lived down there and the women were curvy af. there's a fck ton of cuban latinas in south florida.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, volcelfatcel, AscendingHero and 3 others
in south florida they do. Used to live there for over a year. I got flirted w alot by latinas. Went on dating apps when I lived down there and the women were curvy af. there's a fck ton of cuban latinas in south florida.
Ah Cuban and Puerto Rican girls yes, but i'm Mexican and I can tell u right now amongst zoomers and early 20's girls they tend to be more... skinny but rugged. Maybe it's just where I live though.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Ah Cuban and Puerto Rican girls yes, but i'm Mexican and I can tell u right now amongst zoomers and early 20's girls they tend to be more... skinny but rugged. Maybe it's just where I live though.
Where r u at? if u dont mind me asking. Im from the midwest but lived in soflo for over a year. Im back in the midwest now by alot of hispanics but the hispanics here are still pretty decent looking, but not as good as the ones in florida. But I've never been anywhere outside of the midwest and florida tbh. So idk how the hispanics are in cali or texas nor the eastcoast.

• +1
Where r u at? if u dont mind me asking. Im from the midwest but lived in soflo for over a year. Im back in the midwest now by alot of hispanics but the hispanics here are still pretty decent looking, but not as good as the ones in florida. But I've never been anywhere outside of the midwest and florida tbh. So idk how the hispanics are in cali or texas nor the eastcoast.
A town just outside of CDMX. I'm a beaner myself lol but i've noticed that (probably due to JBW in the last few decades) that we zoomers tend to be a bit more whitepassing than millenials. Things like light eyes are still pretty rare but pale and slim tends to be the default for most girls my age here.

The last girl u posted with the yellow palm bikini looked the most Mexican to me because of her eyebrows actually.

Good looking latinas are definitely white mixed

True latinas dont look like these girls, true latinas have a sort of Native American look to them

Cute latina girl copy space 133384138

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Incel factories

Good looking latinas are definitely white mixed

True latinas dont look like these girls, true latinas have a sort of Native American look to them

View attachment 1079258View attachment 1079257
to be fair tho, there are diff types of latinas lol. But when I'm using "latinas", i'm usually referring to culture, not race/ethnicity. For example, there are 150 million afro-latins in south america. But I only chose light skinned latinas in these pics because they're usually the most common in south florida since alot of them are cuban/Puerto rican. But, in general, I find hispanic women more attractive than white women bc of the similarity of cultures to black people.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
A town just outside of CDMX. I'm a beaner myself lol but i've noticed that (probably due to JBW in the last few decades) that we zoomers tend to be a bit more whitepassing than millenials. Things like light eyes are still pretty rare but pale and slim tends to be the default for most girls my age here.

The last girl u posted with the yellow palm bikini looked the most Mexican to me because of her eyebrows actually.
yah i noticed that mexicans tend to look very different than Caribbean latin people.. especially other south american countries. I'm attracted to Brazilians and cubans/peurto rican hispanics but I find hispanic women, in general, more attractive than white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 2214
I am not a fan of huge asses but many latinas mog white beckies

Proceeds to post women that are at least 70% white

Proceeds to post women that are at least 70% white
Like I responded to the other dude, i'm referring to culture more than ethnicity. Hispanic culture is more similar to black culture than white culture. We have very similar beauty standards as well. Besides, most people in the caribbean islands and south america are heavily influenced by Spain and Portugal, which I personally do not consider stereotypically "white", as most others in the USA doesn't. Most Usa white girls have ancestry from germany, ireland, england, from the dutch, italy, and france. Not even 1% of white americans have ancestry from both spain and Portugal combined, unless they mated with hispanics. Germany, ireland, and england alone make up over 35% of white american ancestry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and Xangsane
Like I responded to the other dude, i'm referring to culture more than ethnicity. Hispanic culture is more similar to black culture than white culture. We have very similar beauty standards as well. Besides, most people in the caribbean islands and south america are heavily influenced by Spain and Portugal, which I personally do not consider stereotypically "white", as most others in the USA doesn't. Most Usa white girls have ancestry from germany, ireland, england, dutch, italy, and france. Not even 1% of white americans have ancestry from both spain and Portugal combined, unless they mated with hispanics. Germany, ireland, and england alone make up over 35% of white american ancestry.
So you like white tanned people from iberian descent

So you like white tanned people from iberian descent
Physically, yes. But looks are not everything. I like hispanic culture because it's more relatable than white people culture lol. But I also find myself very attracted to arabian women too but they're pretty rare here in the states. Hispanic women do not only include "tanned people". There are 150 million afro-latin people in south America. I'm attracted to black latinas as well and view them equally as the lighter skinned ones. Personally, I find afro-latinas more attractive than african americans.

Looks:
Light skinned latinas > afro-latinas > arabians > african americans > white women > oriental women > Indian women

Culture:
african american > latin america > white people > everything else

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Physically, yes. But looks are not everything. I like hispanic culture because it's more relatable than white people culture lol. But I also find myself very attracted to arabian women too but they're pretty rare here in the states. Hispanic women do not only include "tanned people". There are 150 million afro-latin people in south America. I'm attracted to black latinas as well and view them equally as the lighter skinned ones. Personally, I find afro-latinas more attractive than african americans.

Looks:
Light skinned latinas > afro-latinas > arabians > african americans > white women > oriental women > Indian women

Culture:
african american > latin america > white people > everything else
"afro-latinas" have smaller portion of african blood than african americans
In Brazil for example, black people have at least 60% of european blood on average

"afro-latinas" have smaller portion of african blood than african americans
In Brazil for example, black people have at least 60% of european blood on average
true but I dont find west, east, nor north europeans that attractive tbh. I really only find south europeans and arabians attractive lol. I think the fact that hispanics are largely either mixed with african or south european is why I find them more attractive than american white girls.

i’m on the fence on this one

i’m more of an asian guy myself

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I dont get ethnic dudes obsession with white women. They typically have no ass/curves and tend to be very corny. Just go on tiktok JFL. Literally cannot dance doing stupid bunny dances. Meanwhile, latinas got that natural feistiness and playfulness in their blood. I used to think I wanted a white girl but lived in south florida for a bit and fell in love with latinas. Hot with the best curves. They can cook and are submissive. None of that bullcrap SJW stuff neither. I am glad i'm black since alot of hispanic and black culture is very similar so it wont be culturally awk if I ever got with one lmao. This shet makes me miss south florida.

View attachment 1079228View attachment 1079229View attachment 1079233View attachment 1079230View attachment 1079231
Hispanic/latina foids that look like that are obviously ideal but let's be serious how many of them do look like that jfl

Most are illegal hambeast 5 jobs a day whores

Not to mention OP they're racist and even more so since you're not tyrone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Hispanic/latine foids that look like that are obviously ideal but let's be serious how many of them do look like that jfl

Most are illegal hambeast 5 jobs a day whores

Not to mention OP they're racist and even more so since you're not tyrone.
Nah it def depends on the area tbh. In the midwest, especially around chicago, there are alot of them. Blacks make up 1/3 of the population of chicago, and hispanics make up roughly 1/3 too. So there are alot of them there, with chicago having a metro area of over 9 million. And the more exposure you have to other races, the more likely you are to be attracted to them. I used to work in some hispanic neighborhoods in chicago and would get flirted with by hispanic women lol. This was the case when I was in south florida too. Alot of cuban and Puerto rican hispanics there. Although, I do agree that the average ones dont look like these. However, this is pretty much all ethnicities of women. But, generally, i'm more attracted to latina women than other races, even fellow black women. However, I must add that latina women in south florida generally look better than latina women in chicago because alot of them are much more in shape lol.

Nah it def depends on the area tbh. In the midwest, especially around chicago, there are alot of them. Blacks make up 1/3 of the population of chicago, and hispanics make up roughly 1/3 too. So there are alot of them there, with chicago having a metro area of over 9 million. And the more exposure you have to other races, the more likely you are to be attracted to them. I used to work in some hispanic neighborhoods in chicago and would get flirted with by hispanic women lol. This was the case when I was in south florida too. Alot of cuban and Puerto rican hispanics there. Although, I do agree that the average ones dont look like these. However, this is pretty much all ethnicities of women. But, generally, i'm more attracted to latina women than other races, even fellow black women. However, I must add that latina women in south florida generally look better than latina women in chicago because alot of them are much more in shape lol.
that's good and all but it still doesn't refute my original points

1) The women you're seeking that look like that don't want you

2) You're not Tyrone

3) Latina/Hispanic women are notoriously racist OP, just keeping it real

Also JFL at not loving your own race of women the most.

in reality, latinas are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053

View attachment 1079228View attachment 1079229View attachment 1079233View attachment 1079230View attachment 1079231
most latinas have ugly ass faces

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person

2) You're not Tyrone

You don't know me nor how I look lol. I call myself a tyronelite directly because I never had a problem attracting attractive women. The only reason I don't consider myself a tyrone is because of height (i'm 5'9) and personality (i'm an introvert). I have literally screenshots of my interactions with women from years ago back in chicago where I had literally hundreds of latina, black, and white chicks (no exaggeration) hitting me up through instagram. I would funnel them to my kik. At one time, I had over 400 kik messages from women. My instagram is still up, in fact, and all the comments are still there.

2) You're not Tyrone

All races of women are racist to blacks

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 6403
DATING A LATINA SURVIVAL GUIDE *HILARIOUS* - YouTube

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
Latinas are white

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 5802 and Beetlejuice

Luckily I have a fit latina waiting for me when I ascend !

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Toth's thot and Deleted member 12234
🔥

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
@Blackeycel keep projecting for me

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
These are all just really ugly women with body surgery lol pretty white girls w body surgery def wouldnt want u either

B
These are all just really ugly women with body surgery lol pretty white girls w body surgery def wouldnt want u either
Big Booty Yellowbones mog both.

I met one once. She did seem...humbler than the Pean holes.

You don't know me nor how I look lol. I call myself a tyronelite directly because I never had a problem attracting attractive women. The only reason I don't consider myself a tyrone is because of height (i'm 5'9) and personality (i'm an introvert). I have literally screenshots of my interactions with women from years ago back in chicago where I had literally hundreds of latina, black, and white chicks (no exaggeration) hitting me up through instagram. I would funnel them to my kik. At one time, I had over 400 kik messages from women. My instagram is still up, in fact, and all the comments are still there.
Latinos love black men?

good taste but i tend to notice black men love curvier women more and white men prefer tall high class blondes from suburbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Latinos love black men?
In my area, it's more common to see a latina with a black man than a white woman. But i've lived in areas where the reverse was true (black man, white woman). it varies..