Latino men are on the come up

Aka the only type of Latino asian women would happily date
Depends on the Asian. I’m like half indigenous and half southern European/ Mediterranean. I’ve been with a handful of Chinese, Vietnamese, and thai women . They seem to gravitate towards me, Filipinas too. They’re just not my type. But South Korean and Japanese are top tier and I mostly see them date their own kind unless the white is chadlite or well off/ educated

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends on the Asian. I’m like half indigenous and half southern European/ Mediterranean. I’ve been with a handful of Chinese, Vietnamese, and thai women . They seem to gravitate towards me, Filipinas too. They’re just not my type.
Why not?
But South Korean and Japanese are top tier and I mostly see them date their own kind unless the white is chadlite or well off/ educated
JFL I knew a HAPA HTB who refused to date so many ppl and now her BF is a white chadlite AND educated guy

pedro pascal looks like dog shit and is a dei hire for the most part being shoved into everything. same with that mexican guy from star wars

benecio del toro has existed forever, rita hayworth was a spic. absolutely nothing has changed. mestizos have the exact same smv they had 70 years ago

Most Latinos that gets anything are castizos, who are basically white
Nice
Light skin, Castizo Latinos with not a lot of indigenous dna
Jenna Ortega is a perfect mestiza lol people are just used to legit full blown indios due to the Mexicans/Central Americans in california/Texas/Arizona. Jenna Ortega is what a true mestiza looks like lol.

A castiza would be like camila Cabello ID say

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes OP you are 100% correct. White, asian, black, arab, indian, etc women cannot resist 5'2 smelly dick aztec warriors

View attachment 3052624
Damn that dudes a full blown indigenous guy. Brutal pheno he has pretty good bones but his features/harmony are over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back