latinomaxx

D

delantrax

Silver
anyone know how to latinomaxx as in having the highest smv, appeal, psl, etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
Just be brown, less than <5'8", and you can have any goblina you want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, jdz6777, EggKing and 6 others
Also, make sure you know how to dance Mexican ranch music well. I see that shit on Facebook all the time, subhumans with MTBs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing and GabachoCopium
get an edgar haicut and gorpcore clothes. thugmaxx too i see a lot of edgars be intimidating and thats how they get their mtb foids fuck those niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Infinite, GabachoCopium and 2 others
OP wants to hook up with goblinas.
i think hes asking something more along the lines of "what can a latino do in order to have the highest smv in a latin environment"

• JFL
Alternatively, if you want Castizas HTBs, you better be white, like nordic white and >6'

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777 and GabachoCopium
i think hes asking something more along the lines of "what can a latino do in order to have the highest smv in a latin environment"
You don't need to do anything, but you do need to be giga NT, hold frame, and be smooth when rizzing them up. I've seen 5'5" turbosubhumans kissing their wives/girlfriends in the parking lot at work :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:. Fuck those motherfuckers, why can I experience this? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and GabachoCopium
mexicans slaying is crazy though ngl. i was at a coffee shop and i saw a 5'3 manlet chincel latino with 3 kids and a wife. Brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and GabachoCopium
mexicans slaying is crazy though ngl. i was at a coffee shop and i saw a 5'3 manlet chincel latino with 3 kids and a wife. Brutal
mexicans are immune to the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, TheMaxxer333, latincell95 and 1 other person
These subhumans are not affected by lookism and the blackpill at all. I've seen turbosubhumans and their goblina wives fill the maternity wards in the U.S.

• JFL
Reactions: kroenenmaxx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and GabachoCopium
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and GabachoCopium
Meanwhile i get 0 attention from any female whatsoever, FUUUUUUCKKK:feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: kroenenmaxx and GabachoCopium
and i keep seeing it. i dont know what kinda phenomena ts but it should be analyzed
It doesn't need to be analyzed. It comes down to goblinas not knowing how to speak English at all, and pairing up with men who have a similar culture and language to them. Once they get daughters, they'll become JBW, and their sons would join here and rope.

• JFL
@ElTruecel Why haven't you betabuxx your own goblina yet? Your non NT?

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
It doesn't need to be analyzed. It comes down to goblinas not knowing how to speak English at all, and pairing up with men who have a similar culture and language to them. Once they get daughters, they'll become JBW, and their sons would join here and rope.
Cope in places around the west coast these fuckers definitely know English they tend to be hoodrats for the most part. Like cholos or whatever @EggKing couldve ascended if he did smth similar:

• JFL
Cope in places around the west coast these fuckers definitely know English they tend to be hoodrats for the most part. Like cholos or whatever @EggKing couldve ascended if he did smth similar:
Come to the east or Texas, and you'll definitely ascend lol. Just make sure you know how to dance ranchero music, buy one of the cowboy hats and a pair of boots, and you're all set.

• Hmm...
very similar to asian people.

-asian man approaches asian woman
-asian woman rejects asian man
-asian woman goes with white man and fucks and has kids
-asian kid is born looking very asian (since its the most dominant gene)
-asian kid grows up and asks out asian women and gets rejected and ldars on incel forums

rinse, watch, repeat, over :blackpill:

• Hmm...
@ElTruecel Why haven't you betabuxx your own goblina yet? Your non NT?
Yes I am non NT (autism + adhd) but there isn’t Mexican goblinas. I live in the east coast it’s Dominicans mainly (I’m half Dominican).

Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and then like everybody else basically. Puerto Rican girls actually look hot obviously not including hoodrats.

Dominican guys look way better than Dominican women. I’ve seen attractive Dominican foids like many because all the Dominicans here are very Eurocentric but plenty of them are obese goblinas tbh

• Woah

-asian kid grows up and asks out asian women and gets rejected and ldars on incel forums

Nah, for the most part Latinas, unlike noodlewhores, have a racial preference towards Latinos. The only reason noodlewhores love whites is because Asian dudes aren't on average tall, and dimorphic, hence they're seen as less masculine, but that's kinda changing as Asians are getting taller due to better diets, etc.

• +1

well not really but still brutal

Don't Those Hispanic pretty boys you see on tiktok might get lots of jb foids but those Latinas jb age like shit and not to mention they look like shit under their makeup. Trust I’m Mexican and I refuse to date any of these Latinas in the US. Im not ruining my bloodline.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ElTruecel, kroenenmaxx and 1 other person
Dominican guys look way better than Dominican women. I’ve seen attractive Dominican foids like many because all the Dominicans here are very Eurocentric but plenty of them are obese goblinas tbh
Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are hypergamous af and giga NT, same as Cuban women. Plenty of niggas get dumped after bringing their Latina Stacies over to the States :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Nah, for the most part Latinas, unlike noodlewhores, have a racial preference towards Latinos. The only reason noodlewhores love whites is because Asian dudes aren't on average tall, and dimorphic, hence they're seen as less masculine, but that's kinda changing as Asians are getting taller due to better diets, etc.
yeah i realized that faults in that comparison. but i gotta get myself some htb latina bitches

Don't Those Hispanic pretty boys you see on tiktok might get lots of jb foids but those Latinas jb age like shit and not to mention they look like shit under their makeup. Trust I’m Mexican and I refuse to date any of these Latinas in the US. Im not ruining my bloodline.
Shit. I take what I can get at this point. I can't get white chicks here since they have a strong racial preference towards wyte bois, and I can't compete since 1) I can't relate to going fishing, hunting, redneck shit like that and 2) I don't look Anglo at all, you have to have that Anglo look in order to compete :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: . So the next best thing are either Latinas or Asian chicks.

Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are hypergamous af and giga NT, same as Cuban women. Plenty of niggas get dumped after bringing their Latina Stacies over to the States :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Very true. A lot of them tend to be loud hoodrat foids that a lot of men tend to betabuxx for :feelskek: . Theyre pretty much the worst in NYC afaik but the ones in more suburban areas or the more chronically online ones mog hard.

• JFL
Very true. A lot of them tend to be loud hoodrat foids that a lot of men tend to betabuxx for :feelskek: . Theyre pretty much the worst in NYC afaik but the ones in more suburban areas or the more chronically online ones mog hard.
Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are good for pump and dump. No LTR or marriage material for the most part.

• +1
Shit. I take what I can get at this point. I can't get white chicks here since they have a strong racial preference towards wyte bois, and I can't compete since 1) I can't relate to going fishing, hunting, redneck shit like that and 2) I don't look Anglo at all, you have to have that Anglo look in order to compete :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: . So the next best thing are either Latinas or Asian chicks.
Cope i soft maxxed in HS and I got IOIs from white foids infact Latinas never gave me any. I had a white foid come up to me and flirt. Don’t blame your sub humans look on your race if your attractive enough foids will not care about ur race.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: delantrax and latincell95
Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are good for pump and dump. No LTR or marriage material for the most part.
Pretty much. Most foids in general but goblinas especially.

I wouldn’t consider it ascension if someone ltr ed with some hoodrat or any sort of loud obnoxious Hispanic foid. It’s just a clear cut betabuxx JFL

Cope i soft maxxed in HS and I got IOIs from white foids infact Latinas never gave me any. I had a white foid come up to me and flirt. Don’t blame your sub humans look on your race if your attractive enough foids will not care about ur race.
I got IOIs too, but nothing beyond that either, because I couldn’t compete against all the white dudes at my school. And yes, here in the South foids do care about a dude’s race, there are subhuman white dudes with girlfriends right now while I LDAR.

I got IOIs too, but nothing beyond that either, because I couldn’t compete against all the white dudes at my school. And yes, here in the South foids do care about a dude’s race, there are subhuman white dudes with girlfriends right now while I LDAR.
I live in the South you gotta fashion maxx to have an edge over white dudes. I noticed most Latino incels dress like shit, also don’t chase those country girls try looking for upper class foids to date their more open to intercracial relationships for some reason.

• Hmm...
I live in the South you gotta fashion maxx to have an edge over white dudes. I noticed most Latino incels dress like shit, also don’t chase those country girls try looking for upper class foids to date their more open to intercracial relationships for some reason.
Nigga, I am fashionmaxxed. Brooks Brother, GAP, Open Country, etc. None of it works because here, most families here pair their sons and daughters with each other to get married, sort of like a quasi arrangement and my mother/stepdad don’t have the connections and/or refuse to pair with me anyone since I’m a worthless 28 yr old ethnic :feelswah: :feelswah:

Depends. But those Mexican foids all look the same and are legit hoodrats I’m going to make a thread. I don’t think I would want to ltr a lot of us giga nt us Hispanic foids simply because it’s just a fucking betabux.

it’s either a np latina I could care less if she’s Hqnp or Lqnp or one of the more chronically online tier ones that can actually be good for a ltr.

Hoodrats or landwhales = instant betabuxx

Nigga, I am fashionmaxxed. Brooks Brother, GAP, Open Country, etc. None of it works because here, most families here pair their sons and daughters with each other to get married, sort of like a quasi arrangement and my mother/stepdad don’t have the connections and/or refuse to pair with me anyone since I’m a worthless 28 yr old ethnic :feelswah: :feelswah:
Oh shit ur 28 yea it might be definitely over for u

• So Sad
Depends. But those Mexican foids all look the same and are legit hoodrats I’m going to make a thread. I don’t think I would want to ltr a lot of us giga nt us Hispanic foids simply because it’s just a fucking betabux.

it’s either a np latina I could care less if she’s Hqnp or Lqnp or one of the more chronically online tier ones that can actually be good for a ltr.

Hoodrats or landwhales = instant betabuxx
I disagree most of those hood Latinas always marry broke guys. That why im also hesitant about dating a Latina in the US it’s like those Foids have a disease that make you want to be poor.

• Ugh..
I disagree most of those hood Latinas always marry broke guys. That why im also hesitant about dating a Latina in the US it’s like those Foids have a disease that make you want to be poor.
They get with Edgars and thug maxxed degenerates, that’s why.

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
96FBDED0 0FA1 4233 8A61 7911309A6D41

thoughts 17 years old, 6 foot

• JFL
Edgarmaxxing is the way for us

• Ugh..
What the fuck is a thugmaxxed nt looking cholo like you doing on here. Man tiktok really did make the Blackpill mainstream.
smv? rate for latino

• +1
smv? rate for latino
High MTN and high SMV for Latino but yea like person above me said. Higher SMV for city goblinas & Boons basically. Lower but still decent for noodle & cumskin foids

High MTN for Hispanic MTN compared to all races defiantly Can get all the Latinas JB 65% SMV with Latinas and Black Foids 45%SMV for white Foids and Asian
what is 65% smv