latinomaxx

which latino you know has the highest smv as a 17-18 year old
Im not sure but I should have mention this is for foids around your age in general including all Foids of every age it’s lower like 30%. Older women won’t be sexually attracted to you as Foids around your age. It’s not possible to have high SMV as a young guy as you lack masculine features that are atractive to older and middle age women. The highest SMV person in the World is Someone like Gandy
3121AC7E 317B 4813 9DBB 36B4DDA173D8

and no 17-18 yr old will have the same look as him.

Im not sure but I should have mention this is for foids around your age in general including all Foids of every age it’s lower like 30%. Older women won’t be sexually attracted to you as Foids around your age. It’s not possible to have high SMV as a young guy as you lack masculine features that are atractive to older and middle age women. The highest SMV person in the World is Someone like Gandy
View attachment 2729707
and no 17-18 yr old will have the same look as him.
do you think i have potential for the future, and what age do you think i will be in my prime

Last edited:
@TheMaxxer333

do you think i have potential for the future, and what age do you think i will be in my prime
Maybe but u need to lose some buccal fat to see what bones your working with it to see if you need surgery also looks like you have high cheekbones which is a halo. But I can’t say for the prime tbh most Latinos age like shit there prime is when there young teens. But if you have good skincare and hard bones under your face I’ll say 25-35. I’ll show you an example of one of the highest psl Mexicans Richard Ramirez if you can look like him you’ll mog.
33581EA4 BC6E 4FFE 8444 389280A4B452
C319668E C60F 4B3E B5E9 31342FF04BD1

Maybe but u need to lose some buccal fat to see what bones your working with it to see if you need surgery also looks like you have high cheekbones which is a halo. But I can’t say for the prime tbh most Latinos age like shit there prime is when there young teens. But if you have good skincare and hard bones under your face I’ll say 25-35. I’ll show you an example of one of the highest psl Mexicans Richard Ramirez if you can look like him you’ll mog.
View attachment 2729723View attachment 2729725
im around 16 % body fat rn, going for 10% so in a couple of months ill have max appeal for my age, also do you have a rough estimate of richard ramirezes body fat %

im around 16 % body fat rn, going for 10% so in a couple of months ill have max appeal for my age, also do you have a rough estimate of richard ramirezes body fat %
At most 13%