Latinos are a fail people

letsgetout

letsgetout

Silver
We are like the Slavs of the Americas but even worse, we had the resources and opportunities to achieve the same economical prosperity seen in the United States or Canada but instead we created fail states, who only achievement is being some of the most poverty stricken and violent places on Earth. I often ponder to myself why this may be, and I came with the conclusion that it’s the people themselves to blame. The origin of the Latino “race” comes the century of breeding between many races which ended up creating the abomination we have today. Most Latinos are descendants of Africans slaves, permeative Natives, and the lowest iq Western European (The Spanish and the Portuguese who themselves are African and Arab rape babies). This results in a region filled with a people who are easily sway by extreme ideology that lead to nothing more then poverty and authoritarianism. We get mogged by the Anglosphere economically, culturally, militarily, and in any other way you can imagine it’s not even close. Of course I’m no @thirdworldcel, I don’t wish death upon us, since it is what it is but I do knowledge our faults.