Latinos are at the top!

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
Latinos are seriously underrated on psl tbh. We are the biggest moggers (latinos raised in good environments are the same height as whites). We're seen as exotic in western countries, this explains why white women love us. We have great dark, masculine coloring Attachments 36
Downloadfile 19
Downloadfile 22
Just LOL if your a pale blonde cuck in 2022. Latinos also have the highest t levels and the biggest dicks. Which explains why you see us with different races of women a lot, they have latin fever. They can't resist our sexy, exquisite nature. To top it all of, we're cosmic race moggers as well. We're not cumskin or nigger.
Downloadfile 21
Attachments 19
Our women are also top tier, too bad for whites and blackcels bc they only want LATIN! We're legit overpowered tbh, how did god let this mogging happen? Whats even the point of living as a non latino :feelskek:?
@Playboypuertorican @kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay @looksmaxxer234 @Salludon @Frank Jack @VicMackey @gamma @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Shrek2OnDvD @Chadeep @Caesar Augustus @WontStopNorwooding @volcelfatcel @OldVirgin @subhuman incel @LooksOverAll @Blackmannnns @ForeverRecession @AlexBrown84 @AlexAP @TRUE_CEL @Pendejo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, try2beme, Toth's thot and 19 others
too bad none of those guys you posted look like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, buckchadley31, gamma and 13 others
Have never seen a single Latino and white women together that wasn't in movies or social media.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14478 and 3 others
+ best chance to not Norwood, which is the most important thing.

5nua5q

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kekee
Latina girls are the hottest tbh cuz they all looks super intimidating and have dense pct eyebrows
4ea483e0eda61a490d4236b99d89cdee 106005218 1186383265040300 2202918679854908097 n 1024x714

Latino guys look alright and dont rly get taxed foe their skincolour. Usually have v good midfaces to compensate for meh bones
Screenshot 20220111 073549 Gallery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Dn rd cause i thought you were mastizo

Cope. In the US at least that is not really true, mostly due to height and weight factors.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, DivineBeing and Deleted member 14478
Only the med passing ones

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Cope. In the US at least that is not really true, mostly due to height and weight factors.
Most latinos I see are average height

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 9670
Since when Ronaldo is latino? :lul:
Also that second girl you posted is Kurdish or sum shit like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, gamma, Xangsane and 5 others
  • +1
Wtf I thought @Ethereal was a slavic mogger

I keep saying this but snow apes and BBC's keep denying it.

USA will be majority hispanic/latino by 2040, they will have the top SMV.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 14478
I keep saying this but snow apes and BBC's keep denying it.

USA will be majority hispanic/latino by 2040, they will have the top SMV.
JBL (Just be latino) will prevail!

• +1
Latinos are seriously underrated on psl tbh. We are the biggest moggers (latinos raised in good environments are the same height as whites). We're seen as exotic in western countries, this explains why white women love us. We have great dark, masculine coloring View attachment 1488378
View attachment 1488381
View attachment 1488382
Just LOL if your a pale blonde cuck in 2022. Latinos also have the highest t levels and the biggest dicks. Which explains why you see us with different races of women a lot, they have latin fever. They can't resist our sexy, exquisite nature. To top it all of, we're cosmic race moggers as well. We're not cumskin or nigger.
View attachment 1488387
View attachment 1488398
Our women are also top tier, too bad for whites and blackcels bc they only want LATIN! We're legit overpowered tbh, how did god let this mogging happen? Whats even the point of living as a non latino :feelskek:?
@Playboypuertorican @kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay @looksmaxxer234 @Salludon @Frank Jack @VicMackey @gamma @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Shrek2OnDvD @Chadeep @Caesar Augustus @WontStopNorwooding @volcelfatcel @OldVirgin @subhuman incel @LooksOverAll @Blackmannnns @ForeverRecession @AlexBrown84 @AlexAP @TRUE_CEL @Pendejo
You're so retarded it hurts.

Just cherrypick 0000000.1 of gl people and make them the standard theory.

You stupid favela drug eating fool, Ronaldo is euro and all the examples you used have majority euro admixture.

Dont use the last pic that i posted to you in an arab stacy thread to make it in this brain fucking dead thread, she's arab not latino even, just stfu OP, you're pissing me off. Kurdish stacies are not latino, where tf did ur braincels go.

@Chad1212 delete thread.

Average latino in 2022

Mexico is the 2nd most obese nation in the world, ffs the race baiting on this forum- I've had enough of it. Latinos eat shit on average (no racism applies to average of all other races @looksmaxxer234

@forevergymcelling @Ed676 @VicMackey @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @ForeverRecession @gamma @RoundHouse @TeraCope54

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
Since when Ronaldo is latino? :lul:
Also that second girl you posted is Kurdish or sum shit like that.
She is lol, get him pendejo, even ur own kind is calling you out on your delusion, kys faggot, Mf made this thread to worship his favorite dark featured stacies and chads, mods delete this asap.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
She is lol, get him pendejo, even ur own kind is calling you out on your delusion, kys faggot, Mf made this thread to worship his favorite dark featured stacies and chads, mods delete this asap.
Wdym his own kind? I am Portuguese guy from Spain.

Wdym his own kind? I am Portuguese guy from Spain.
Are u the legendary pendejo with the high iq asf threads on forum.**************** and used to be a mod here or smth?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

You stupid favela drug eating fool, Ronaldo is euro and all the examples you used have majority euro admixture.

Dont use the last pic that i posted to you to make it in this brain fucking dead thread, she's arab not latino even, just stfu OP, you're pissing me off.

@Chad1212 delete thread.

Average latino in 2022
View attachment 1488831View attachment 1488832View attachment 1488833View attachment 1488834View attachment 1488835

Mexico is the 2nd most obese nation in the world, ffs the race baiting on this forum- I've had enough of it. Latinos eat shit on average (no racism applies to average of all other races @Looksmaxxer)

@forevergymcelling @Ed676 @VicMackey @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @ForeverRecession @gamma @RoundHouse @TeraCope54
Most mexican actos are white- white passing- bleachmaxxed- frauding mestizos- castizos
Most "latinos" look like my avi no joke @Germania @volcelfatcel @BIGDICCJIM other mexican/ LATAM users
JBW is even more brutal here than in any other shithole( SEA, India, among others, no disrespect tho)
In my country everyone is legit 2 PSL but the whiter ones like me fuck like madman
Ngl tbh I hope this made sense I'm not offendin anyone I think

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and DivineBeing

Dont use the last pic that i posted to you to make it in this brain fucking dead thread, she's arab not latino even, just stfu OP, you're pissing me off.

@Chad1212 delete thread.

Average latino in 2022
View attachment 1488831View attachment 1488832View attachment 1488833View attachment 1488834View attachment 1488835

Mexico is the 2nd most obese nation in the world, ffs the race baiting on this forum- I've had enough of it. Latinos eat shit on average (no racism applies to average of all other races @Looksmaxxer)

This is op
FaceApp 1640474353082

You still want to talk shit about him now?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 3946 and 6 others
Are u the legendary pendejo with the high iq asf threads on forum.**************** and used to be a mod here or smth?
“Legendary” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah it is me, look at my join date.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Idk I see a lot of latina/black couples but maybe that's just on the internet, I never been to the USA.

Idk I see a lot of latina/black couples but maybe that's just on the internet, I never been to the USA.
the latinas that go for blacks are basically white so...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jeffrey Epstein
How did you learn so much about looks and surgery?

Books or something like that?

• +1
Mogger bro, i used to follow your content. Bookmarked so many threads. High IQ asf. You're like the vorman of this side of psl, wow thxs for coming back online on the forum.

Open for pms brother?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Latinas are all banged up by 18, they are so fertile also. Every latina Ive been with has been with many guys before. But I do love me a latina girl that has slightly asian shaped eyes from indigenous genes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 14478
Latinas are all banged up by 18, they are so fertile also. Every latina Ive been with has been with many guys before. But I do love me a latina girl that has slightly asian shaped eyes from indigenous genes.
11*

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and MostGLSlayer
How did you learn so much about looks and surgery?

Books or something like that?
Well that’s the result of being on PSL for almost 3 years I guess, I learned mainly by reading threads on forums (especially old Lookism threads), as well as having discussions with other users, also I have read quite a few research papers and articles ngl.

But honestly I don’t believe I am as knowledgeable as some people make it out to be.

I have a lot of books about surgery and looks theory that I wanna read but can't bring myself to do it, I started reading a book about eye surgery some time ago but I didn't even finish the first chapter lol, meanwhile this mf @Kingkellz read a whole ass book about facial growth and shit 🤓
Also he keeps posting high IQ threads while I still have unfinished drafts from 2020, I am being outperformed by this BBC bull :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Kingkellz